/nrg/ - Nyaa Replacements General

FINAL edition (hopefully)

This thread is for the discussion of the possible replacements for Nyaa.se

FAQ
>pastebin.com/Gq9MrJN5

>Why is Pantsu down?
Because it's (for now) a literal raspberry pi getting gang-fucked by the entire nip web traffic

News
>Almost ready to launch, finishing touches remain

Sources
>nyaa.pantsu.cat (db is up to date with nyaa)
>sukebei.pantsu.cat (db is up to date)
>nyaarchive.moe (hosted on a russian website,the db is most updated one and it has descriptions)
>nyoo.moe/ (based of pantsu but being worked by someone else)
>nyaa.girlish.moe

Local Client
>An user made a local client in case the online sources are down: instructions and download at yanju.moe/nyanner

Development and discussion channel
>github.com/ewhal/nyaa
>#nyaapantsu on Rizon

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/sm6HcwKU
torrentfreak.com/swefilmer-piracy-trial-ends-operators-face-years-in-jail-170428/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

last thread

tfw was about to deploy but >bugs

What makes you confident the same won't happen to this new nya?

You sure it wasn't just that user needing to clear his browser cache or something?

now i'm curious

"Markdown can be used in descriptions."
Im translating, but, what do you guys mean by that?

No, it's not bunkeranon; I already asked PantsuDev about that.

Are accounts going to be wiped now?

i hope not but they probably will

>Markdown

It's a light version of html. Keep the term like that, so people can just google it and find out themselves how it works.

Someone better grab "herkz" quickly before the real one gets it

All will be revealed soon.
this
They'll be wiped when uploads are enabled.

ok, left the term like that.

Here is the PT-PT translation:

pastebin.com/sm6HcwKU

Any PT-PT guy here is welcome to point out some mistakes that might be there.

Is the github up to date with the current dB?

I want to build it locally for me

will do

with nyaa yes.

Shit. Good idea. I'll make sure to grab all the annoying users from Nyaa as well.

btw you're not gonna use that logo with shimapan greatness?

So, let me get this straight, we've reached a point where Sup Forums is straight up building a paralel internet? Autism is truly a wonderful thing.

Hey, I'm also doing a translation, what does " Filter Remakes " in the search bar is referred to?

>most Sup Forums projects shit the bed fucking hard

>nyaa.se and it's domains go down

>when anime is in danger, top of the line autists band together to recover nyaa but make it open source so unlimited copies can be made along with regular database dumps and in turn making it better than the last

really fires up the neurons.

It shows releases that are only remade or derived from older releases. Like somebody releases an MKV file then another user re-releases it as an MP4 so that it can play on PSPs and shit.

Ok, i'll keep it like this since "Remake" works too in my language.

Will today be the day herkz hangs himself?

HE'S CREEPING AROUND

he's right you know

t. totally not Daiz

He is but it's still funny to see him rant

I'm also talking about the fact that we have our own ISP apparently now, dedicated to fomenting Sup Forums projects, and a startup.

PantsuDev, the OP in that post I linked to earlier about that bug hasn't responded back at all. I'm starting to think he was just a shitposter making you delay your release.

>getting upset over name calling
>on 4 chan
when will he learn?

he seems p. mad

Eta on uploading?

>we have our own ISP
Internet as (((they))) know it, is over.

Partly right and partly not quite.

If you select a piece of text one the page and click on a post number to quote, the > gets placed right next to the attached text and is not separated with a space. That is, assuming you can select text properly by double-click-drag so you're not selecting whitespace.
When you click on that post number, you're placed one newline down, not two. The reason two is called 'Reddit spaces' is because Reddit filters out single newlines.

The core issue though, is that the formatting reminds other redditors of Reddit so they start calling each other out in order to fit in. They have no idea how Sup Forums formatted their posts in the past. Precisely the effect I intended when I started forcing it.

Also, to go against how the site does it for you automatically you're kind of required to spend extra attention to fuck it up. Or use some dumb mobile client that does that space between > and text thing.

My and favourite group anynomouse group plese clear the currption from india....i love india but somebody currpted my nation..

who the hell is daiz

>Precisely the effect I intended when I started forcing it.
So this is a forced meme, huh. Lame

>our own ISP
Wait. Wat?

Fuck off, learn to speak english before posting.

I think we might have been attracting too much attention.

What

The public enemy of fansubbing #1

Public enemy #1 of fansubbing.

Totally not me.
[spoiler]I hate fansubs[/spoiler]

>tfw nobody wants to call it Unlimited Nyaa Works
Is fate too pleb for Sup Forums?

Tryhard fansubber

Heh, Daiz is on the IRC rn.

>fate

Sup Forums's boogeyman

I'm the bone in my pantsu.

This, how about you call the actual source code unlimited nyaa works pantsudev? The way we call all the archives fuuka archives.

Ask him about his favorite anime.

wtf I hate daiz now

is he coming to our side? that based daiz?

Madhouse is kill?

Can we save the Daiz hate meme for Sup Forums?
thanks

Fuck off Daiz

He's been there for days.

>we have our own ISP
Wait what?

Hoh? I joined earlier today, so I didn't know.

Reminder that the daiz hate is a meme, and the actual faggot has always been herkz~

No. He's got a job with FAKKU. He can't suddenly start helping with piracy.

Most if not all of the original founders have either left to do their own thing, died or retired.

Everything requires a bit of effort behind it.

you'd think Sup Forums would appreciate him pushing the basic standards higher with 10bit.

He said he doesn't have one

kek

It's not Daiz.

Reminds me of the "what's your type? ... Don't have one" meme.

Is this really what made nyaa delete the site? It has absolutely fucking nothing to do with anime torrents.
torrentfreak.com/swefilmer-piracy-trial-ends-operators-face-years-in-jail-170428/
He isn't harming Swedish market so they wouldn't give a slightest fuck about his little illegal site.

What's the difference between nyaa.pantsu.cat and nyaa.girlish.moe?

the nyaa owner is known to be a paranoid fuck

Both are just as bad

No.

>Daiz as bad as herkz
Cmon, user.

Yep. Speculated that either something entirely different happened that we will never know about or he wanted out for a long time and used this as an excuse.

Your right Daiz is worse

Easy on the memes, newfriend.

Lurk more user, don't take every epic maymay literally.

Hmm, that sounds plausible. It really sucks he didn't give db to anyone but I assume he wanted a clean start for whatever reason, probably some job?

I heard he has a kid and was worried

We'll most likely never know. People knew next to nothing about the owner to begin with and now he's just gone forever.

>Because it's (for now) a literal raspberry pi getting gang-fucked by the entire nip web traffic
Ganbare, Pi-chan

Which subgroups are part of the cartel, besides CR/Horriblesubs and Commie? Commie was always blue in nyaa, so u automatically trusted their quality, but seeing how Horriblesubs did Gabriel Dropout I'm thinking otherwise.

>when anime is in danger, top of the line autists band together to recover nyaa but make it open source so unlimited copies can be made along with regular database dumps and in turn making it better than the last
this is better than anything hollywood could come up with in a million years.

the A(utistim)-TEAM

Can Pi-chan be Sukebei.Pantsu's mascot?

>CR/Horriblesubs
>cartel

>Because it's (for now) a literal raspberry pi getting gang-fucked by the entire nip web traffic
I'd host it on one of mine, but I used up my bandwidth cap already.

Is Sukebei fully recovered?

is there no motels, shitty smelly convenience stores or streets for the prajeets to shit up, instead of shitting up our beloved Sup Forums?

They're not part of it? They're still bad, covered by meme fucks.

Pi-chan is to lewd to be a pantsu mascot. But some one should do a logo about it.

I'll do the logo.

Let's make a deal, stop shill about windows and we will clear your nation.

No. Me.

There are many cartels. The cartel in this case is referring to the group of circlejerkers who modded nyaa and thier buttbuddies. Crunchyroll can't be cartel because they have no association with any piracy since the went legit years ago. Horriblesubs just rips Cruchyroll video and subs and releases them. They do their own thing.

Russia's the one shilling Windows in order to get people to switch to Linux.

HS are nyaa shills though and buttbudies with nyaa staff.

Lurk more before posting newshit.