BRITAIN YES!

Britcucks literally donating their daughters virginity for their muslim overlords

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3623550/City-centre-club-kicked-drunk-student-19-abandoned-picked-like-prey-virginity-taken-two-rapists-hour-long-ordeal.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-36429385
google.cl/search?q=chileans&safe=off&espv=2&biw=1024&bih=643&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjSpru55ozNAhXHPiYKHRcMCW0Q_AUIBigB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

me on the left

nice beard nigga

Why Pakis look deformed most of the time

Oh
So advanced!
So civilized!
So first world!

Right looks like Chilean desu.

>the year is 2016
>19 year old girl
>a virgin
>britbong no less

... am I supposed to believe this? a 19 year old virgin slag? just lol

>What could possibly go wrong if I get in this van with these two gentelemen teehee

all i'm going to say is at least the police didn't cover it up and they got arrested

>19-year old woman in Western Europe
>a virgin

Sure bud.

Not Brits fault she got raped, pakis being pakis hardly see why this is YES.

To play devil's advocate. The drunk don't normally make good decisions.

>In Pakistan, where there has been cousin marriage for generations, and according to professor Anne-Marie Nybo Andersen from South Danish University, the current rate is 70%,[5] one study estimated infant mortality at 12.7 percent for married double first cousins, 7.9 percent for first cousins, 9.2 percent for first cousins once removed/double second cousins, 6.9 percent for second cousins, and 5.1 percent among non-consanguineous progeny. Among double first cousin progeny, 41.2 percent of pre-reproductive deaths were associated with the expression of detrimental recessive genes, with equivalent values of 26.0, 14.9, and 8.1 percent for first cousins, first cousins once removed/double second cousins, and second cousins respectively.

>A BBC report discussed Pakistanis in the United Kingdom, 55% of whom marry a first cousin. Given the high rate of such marriages, many children come from repeat generations of first-cousin marriages. The report states that these children are 13 times more likely than the general population to produce children with genetic disorders, and one in ten children of first-cousin marriages in Birmingham either dies in infancy or develops a serious disability.[6]

>The BBC also states that Pakistani-Britons, who account for some 3% of all births in the UK, produce "just under a third" of all British children with genetic illnesses. Published studies show that mean perinatal mortality in the Pakistani community of 15.7 per thousand significantly exceeds that in the indigenous population and all other ethnic groups in Britain. Congenital anomalies account for 41 percent of all British Pakistani infant deaths.[7][8][9][10]

You don't leave a drunk person alone. If they are a dip shit and got themselves shitfaced alone, and can't function, then you get their ID, or phone, and try to contact someone they know, or have the police pick them up..
This is the basic shit I was taught when I worked at a bar.
What you don't do is kick them out. If they are disrupting people, remove them from the situation, before contacting a relative of theirs.

oh america... the land where no means no and yes might also mean no later on if she didn't like it

I was talking about proper etiquette for a bar, and it's employees.
No need to be such a frozen faggot.

>mfw in future bitches can do what ever they want at any place because everyone is scared to kick them out because of rapefugees

yeah right, I've been shit drunk dozens of times and not once would I do something that stupid. She's an idiot too

Fair enough but she was a retard for literally entering the paki's van in the first place.

>19 yo
>in a club
>virgin

Why are Indians also deformed? Indians don't commit incest yet they look the same.

Some parts of India do have high levels of incest. Mainly, its in indigent and rural areas with low levels of education.

>be raped by two mudpeople
>blame the bouncer

Same as Pakistan

>the current year
>19 yo
>virgin
PfffftAHAHAHA.
I'm sorry for her tho.

I dont know what goes on in britistan, but here, when someone is too drunk and has to leave, the staff calls them a cab and makes sure they get on it.

Cabs are too expensive in Europe

One thing we can agree on. Pakis look like abominations

Would a 19 year old male virgin be something you'd all laugh at and disbelieve?

Oh the drunk person pays for the cab. But the bar calls it for them and makes sure they get on it.

Yes, I do that in this very website daily

Yeah I know, but they don't call a cab because it's still crazy expensive for the runk person.

>going to clubs
>uni student
>virgin

does not compute

Here you have to spend the night in jail

inbreeding

So you don't believe male virgins exist if they are 19 and go to uni?

Fuck you

They do, it's usually fathers or uncles raping a relatives though.

lol get fucked brits

Cabbies in Birmingham are all Pakis, the night club would be even more liable if they called one.

I don't get this line of questioning, are you trying to compare the virgin standard for a female to a male?

>drunk girl going to nightclubs
>virgin
>any 19 year old girl in UK
>virgin

How do newspapers get away with publishing straight up bullshit.

Pakis are just assimilating into British culture

bbc.com/news/uk-36429385

I'm sorry but I can't pretend I don't think that virginity is something that Islamic men shouldn't expect.

They grow up in a world where every woman is a virgin. It isn't fair that they come here and have to deal with stupid slags. In my opinion, every woman in the UK who reaches 18 and is still a virgin should be put on 'cultural reserve' so that men from virgin worshipping cultures and countries (like Pakistan) get to have sex with them.

That is called integration.

>19 yr old brit slag
>virgin
it's not adding up

this coming from an arab, if you told me op were arabs I or anyone else would believe it

Yes

t. Paki shit

-two typical Anglo-Saxons
-female judge
-girls going to universities
-girls going to nightclubs
-removing responsibility from the girl and blaming the guy who owns the nightclub

Anyone see anything else wrong with this article? UK is a fucking mess.

Why don't we treat rape like driving?

You take precautions to not get into car accidents, why do we metaphorically allow women to speed, text, and do their make up and then get labelled innocent and the victim? don't be a dumb fuck and you have a 90% chance of not getting surprise anal sex

>Nigeria
>10-19%
n-n-NO!

The man on the right is white.

I think everyone would agree that a female will be able to lose her virginity infinitely more than a male provided they are both "normal" (i.e. both are 5 out of 10s who are not crippled, unbearably ugly or have personality problems).

It's reasonable to see how people will laugh at males being virgins past a certain age due to it being considered a gateway of life, a modern ritual of coming of age and how people will exclaim their disbelief on how a women can remain virgin for a certain age due to the easiness of losing it.

lawfag here, to put it simple terms, the standard for judging rape is much more harsh so to benefit the 10% who were raped legitimately due to unfortunate circumstances.

You said would you laugh and disbelieve, at laugh at them and disbelieve them because they're on Sup Forums and only a fool would believe the things posted here. Also I'm a girl ;)

google.cl/search?q=chileans&safe=off&espv=2&biw=1024&bih=643&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjSpru55ozNAhXHPiYKHRcMCW0Q_AUIBigB

Yes, certainly the night club is to blame for putting these fine young British chaps in the situation where they couldn't help but rape her.