en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_Hispanic_and_Latino_population
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I see only one continent: the human continent

America

USA
I see two, geologically there are two
Their names are North America and South America
together they are the Americas
and the word America refers to the country exclusively, and you can't do shit about it because this is our hemisphere

>and you can't do shit about it because this is our hemisphere
for the moment, amigo

South America, Center America, North America and North Pole.

You had your chance.

>this is our hemisphere
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_Hispanic_and_Latino_population

>geologically
and by this do you mean?
oh and pls, just stick to this region of the world, I don't want to have to point out the contradictions on your chain of logic by comparing to the rest of the world

Once we build that wall there will be three continents.

>He thinks Trump will win

They are distinct landmasses that are on entirely separate tectonic plates.
By this logic the continents are North America, South America, Eurasia, Africa, Australia, and Antartica.
There are many different ways the continents are taught and I'm aware that the most common way to teach them in Latin America is that North and South America are combined into a continent named the Americas

>North Pole.
That's greenland you iliterate piece of shit

the geological argument is retarded though since the idea of plate tectonics is hundreds of years younger than the idea of continents and it makes many noncontinents like the Caribbean and India into continents

Looks pretty white to me m8.

Flag
Only see one

2 joined by a Panama

here we go, look at how many continents there are, we even have 3 or 4 in the Americas alone
somebody tell Russia and Iceland they are part North American too!

ok I laughed

one btw, america

Holy shit, even Japan is part North American

Indian might be considered a continent some day if it becomes distinct from Eurasia however I don't think thats what its path is
The Carribean is either not rock or lies on a different continent's shelf, then again tiny islands aren't continents.

I figured you would make this retarded arguement so I wrote down "distinct landmass" thank you for only reading half of the first sentence

2, connected by Panama.
And all those stupid amerindian mexicans who insist on the "WE ARE ALL AMERICANS" meme should just kill themselves.

My country is Denmark
I see one continent, America

Fariseos inmundos, lameculos traidores.

>south AMERICANS
>somehow not americans

k

When you are speaking English I see two.

In Norwegian, we have a word that sound slike continent "kontinent", that means big landmass, so it would only be one "kontinent". For English continent we use "verdensdel" (world part), and of those, there are two.

But I don't know, maybe there only are four continents: Autralia, Antarctica, Eurasia-America-Africa, and South America, which may only count as 1/2 a continent.

Portuguese, spanish and English America

c caliento el congolombiano indio ajajaja

I kinda agree with him. We're as American as Portuguese people are Spanish (since Iberia used to be called Hispania, and that's where Spain's name came from). The Americans (or 'United Statians', whatever) took the term for themselves and were relevant enough to make others start calling them like that.

shut up nigger

What about French America, then?

>Did not colonize south america
>missed opportunity to fill these lands with blonde nordic qts

your mistake, Mikkel. Now you have """"""Green"""""land instead.

>1. Country
United Mexican States
>2. How many continents do you see here?

>America
>Referring to your country by a fraction of its name

we colonized both Greenland, Iceland, Faroe Islands, Norway and Sweden how should we also have time to colonize south america

>distinct landmass
Tell me the distinctions, Pls go ahead, the exact place where Panama stops being one and becomes 2 Panamas, let me remind you that the cannal was man made

Spain
i see Mexico with USA

They look like two entirely different landmasses
Distinct landmass doesn't necessarily mean seperated by ocean otherwise Africa would be a part of Eurasia which is just completely retarded

Britain and France got time for the entire world. No excuses, Daneboy.

>>America
>Referring to your country by a fraction of its name

uuh

Don't worry Brazil we will colonize you some day

Well alright, if it's purely "how it looks like", we have 3 Americas, South America (pretty clear), Central america (yours), and Greenland (North America), because you know, Greenland is a distinct land mass
>but it's on the same tectonic plate
>but Central America is on a different plate but looks like the same landmass
>but
>but

you said "geologically" when you should've said "arbitrarily" dumbfuck

For now....

Tectonic plates != Continents

Greenland is clearly a part of North America

I will never understand why this makes Latin Americans so aggressive and mad

It's arguably not.

Tectonic plates != Continents

See Cratons are based landmasses that haven't splitted for millions of years.

Central America, Mexico, USA's western coast and Alaska have been following the North American Craton by 600 million years.

One continent, America.

There are objectively seven (7) continents: North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and Antarctica. Whoever says Eurasia or America as one continent bullshit is an autistic fuck.

Alright sure its arbitrarily
Still doesn't change the fact that there are two continents, and that America as a noun only refers to the country

Fuck you too, filthy chink pirate.

In English

What language are you currently using and what is the language everyone uses for international business and diplomacy

Slovakia
One: America

>Still doesn't change the fact that there are two continents, and that America as a noun only refers to the country
That's arbitrary too you stupid shit, come here and nobody will refer to your no-named country like as America, but they'll say "Estados Unidos", just like when you say we are the "United States" of "America"
It's you, retarded americans the ones who refuse to accept the fact that your country does not have a name other than the description of what it is and where it's located, someone decided to name these "United Provinces of America" as "Argentina" but apparently your founders lacked the necessary creativity to come up with a name for yours, so go fuck yourself along with UAE and South Africa and any other no-named piece of land out there

If I'm speaking I'm English I say Americas for both but I still think it is retarded, see Sudan for example there is Sudan and South Sudan together they make Sudan, why should it be any different?

If I'm talking about the country I say United States or U.S.A.

Greatest ally.

turkey

3:
north america
south america
a part of europe

>a part of europe

>T*rks have to resort to this level of mental gymnastics to widen the definition of "europe" to fit them in too

>Falklands

who cares about lgbt-land

Technically 4

North America (US, Canada, US Terr.)
Latin America (Central America, South America)
European Overseas Regions (incl. Greenland)
Pacific Islanders

greenland is on the same continental shelf as north america.

It can be:
1 (America)
3 (North America, Central America, South America)

Yea geographically, but that's it. Greenland is objectively European/Eskimo ie not North American

what continent do you consider the non latin anglophone countries south of the US (Jamaica, Guyana, Belize) etc