1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt

2. How's life going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-Cyq4CjL0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dogs are shit tier animals and pets.

Fuck off memeland

pretty shitty but i hope thus country will collapse faster than I will find a job

Russia has been limping on for centuries now, why would that change?

Good thanks, cant complain, maybe over little things but its pretty much trivial

2. wagekek'ing and alright, the new tenant in the apartment next to mine is a slav, his name is literally Slav

Fleg
Not great, but things could be much worse, so I can't complain.

Gets worse everyday somehow but when things get better I seem to Fuck up and go back like 10 spaces

Someone help

Shit

You're a bit of a prick.

I am currently trying to tame some wild corvids so they will shit on my neighbours whenever I feed them, hopefully they bring all their friends in time.
Day two and it's going quite well, thanks.

PLEASE, GOD, JUST END MY SUFFERING

I'm feeling wanderlust.

First time I've ever done a generic wageslave job and I fucking hate it. I just want to drop everything and fuck off somewhere, have a little adventure or something. Last year I went backpacking around India and as miserable as it was a lot of the time, I just look back and think how much I miss actually being in interesting places.

Don't know how people can just spend their life in one place.

Go fuck a reindeer

Everyrhing is perfect, praise be to Allah.

What's wrong?

Good taste. Screw dogs.
My life is
youtube.com/watch?v=f-Cyq4CjL0M

I thought uragay was nice

pic related

all finns go in the bin

>1. Your cunt
what the fuck did you say about me you litle bitch? I'm about to [...] kiddo.

>2. How's life going?
Pretty shit. I barely make ends meet, I'm constantly tired and I can't think clearly. But hey, at least I'm not homeless and I have a part time job. It's something.

Rude

Implying we don't know how already

>implying all of us haven't tried once

it's like you don't hate yourself

1. flag
2. not too great but it's w/e

It is. I want to die for other reasons.

Anything serious?

We're all lonely and friendless losers here.

No, same shit as everyone. I'm a neet with no friends and I want a cute gf but I'm ugly and socially awkward blah blah blah.

So yeah, we're all in the same boat, you haven't got it THAT bad. You're just one of us.

Sup Forums unites the world in being losers.

Speak for yourself, I will soon have a crow army however.

That's pretty cool at least. Will you use your powers for good or evil?

Awww, that's pretty [spoiler]____sad[/spoiler]

I fucked it up.

I disagree. 9/10 Sup Forumss would sudoku by knife if they had to and most of us aren't suicidal

Yeah, I might be lonely and cynical, but I'm still at least slightly hopeful for the future.

My life is getting better. Went through the worst year of my life. But now I am applying myself

Spicey

Well done m8

I will let the crows do as they please, hopefully they choose to shit all over my neighbours and roost in my sheds

Life is shit, but I'm trying to make it better. I need to stop drinking.

Do you want some Lucozade?

1.Bosnia
2.I'm starting to feel threatened by the massive influx of diaspora who stay here during the summer.Also fucking summer is around the corner and temperatures rise above 30C.I don't like summer,i really,REALLY don't like it.In fact it's my least favorite season.Some cocksuckers might be also making plans to evict me from my current home and i'll have to repell that if i want to stay here.

i was making a joek friend

BOY BILLY YOUR MOM LETS YOU HAVE FOUR FLAGS!?!

I dunno what worse, the fact that my life is shit or the fact that Im responsible for it

>Im responsible for it
You might exist with free will but you exist in a completely controlled enviorment.And i didn't pull this out of my ass,if you think about it there's some truth to it.

Fleg

My junkieneighbours orobably stole my new phone. I was waiting for it to be delivered, when I saw that the tracker said it was delivered under my name with some p.o.s.made up sign

Fucking DHL

pretty much ready to die if I'm honest

kek
>mfw I've literally been in his state at several points over the past 5 years