youtube.com/watch?v=8unEi8xu1KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YSdnTtA-R4I
youtube.com/watch?v=LtItRmBSmD0
youtube.com/watch?v=9jDiAcqbO0c
youtube.com/watch?v=cN0IuqgC3N8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/balt/

first non anime post

You have to post the link to the new thread in the old one..

And obviously it's cuckoldry

I don't want to attract that rude dude from the old thread.
I figured people would migrate on their own.

You can post it if you feel like it.

>rude dude
But i wasn't in previous thread 2bh.

You seem alright. Belaruse is my favourite country, desu

They opened Lidl yesterday you're welcome to leave you money here :)

your*

the baltic states with exception of lithuania which is so fucking butthurt it had to implement an african flag instead of Pogon are made up irrelevant shitty countries with artificial cultures and russian rape babys

daily reminder my country is taking care of safety of your poor little cuckholes

thank the big polish dick fags

B

E

N

I

he divorced a month later
delete

>ur_mum
this post gave me nostalgia

fuck you guys

And then stole a Latvian woman. No way I'm deleting that

it was revenge basically, after toomas had been naughty boy and evelin found out

>Belaruse is my favourite country, desu

Weebs kys

Sorry lad,new trend is to go to Smolensk.
I don't like it tho

>to Smolensk.
Crashing the plane with Polish president was truly an amazing idea.

balt bois

eesti poiss

That's that you get for interrupting pilots doing their job

haha :DDD

youtube.com/watch?v=8unEi8xu1KQ

i guess anime is alright idk lads.

Anime is a disease of the body and mind, it destroys the person from the inside out.

it reinforced mine

youtube.com/watch?v=YSdnTtA-R4I

Watching anime made me buff and grew my dick thre times longer.

lmao when will he win already and start building the wall? :D

> /balt/

wHAT WOULD BE REALLY FUNNY that if they captured the violent protestors, prison them for violence and make them build that wall

Wow Devito's orange isn't he?

Dubs and everyone chokes on a feninine BENIS :DDDD

OH FUGGGG :DDD

oho

I'm your biggest fan

im ur mums biggest fan xd

lads

chaps

draugi

It's Lithuanian, English or the gas chamber.

Its actually latvian or english, sorry

>go on balcony
>another beautiful summer night
>makes me want to go be outside
I hate this feeling. Hate it.

youtube.com/watch?v=LtItRmBSmD0
Good night, chaps.

Just go outside lol, it's very nice out there atm.

bit wet lads haha

I don't want to encounter drunk normie packs.

Lads, how do you actually know if a grill is interested in you?
How do i tell the difference if she is just being nice to me, or she into me?

Ask her.

smoke some weed and that won't bother you anymore

Just walk past them.
t. professional night time walk-taker

Any alternatives to that?

Did you piss yourself again?

Hi

Hello, can you tell your koreaboo autist to never come here again?

Hi

Yea?

Labas/Sveiks/Tere

Hello/wagwan/alright?

Nėra tas pats m8

What this bastard did this time?

Spazzed out here

Well, i don't like polish posters at all
Most of them are retarded
Ignore them, please

Are you not polish?

so you are a good polish poster

I actually am, but im kinda ashamed of it
Im going to leave this shithole anyway

T-thanks

really interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=9jDiAcqbO0c

Good nite.

night

Enjoying your stay, redditors?

E for effort.

I hope animefriends stay forever.

This desu.

How do I make an account in reddit?

You have to ask the admin on irc

“The EU and European governments need to stem the growing violent extremism and narrow what is acceptable on the political spectrum to strengthen the mainstream,” he said. “With this in mind the ECTR has empowered a group of eminent international jurists to create a Model European Statute for the Promotion of Tolerance.”

[This post has been removed by the National Tolerance Monitoring Commission in your territory as it does not promote a climate of tolerance and it is not compatible with the EUROPEAN FRAMEWORK NATIONAL STATUTE FOR THE PROMOTION OF TOLERANCE because it promotes Hate crimes and/or Incitement to violence against a group and/or Overt approval of a totalitarian ideology, xenophobia or anti-Semitism and/or Public approval or denial of the Holocaust and a concrete action was taken to combat intolerance, in particular with a view to eliminating racism, colour bias, ethnic discrimination, religious intolerance, totalitarian ideologies, xenophobia, anti-semitism, anti-feminism and homophobia and to Promote tolerance within society. Please note that Juveniles convicted of committing crimes listed in paragraph (a) of the EUROPEAN FRAMEWORK NATIONAL STATUTE FOR THE PROMOTION OF TOLERANCE will be required to undergo a rehabilitation programme designed to instill in them a culture of tolerance. If this post was made from a school network from the primary level upwards, they will introduce courses encouraging students to accept diversity and promoting a climate of tolerance as regards the qualities and cultures of others and Similar courses will be incorporated in the training of those serving in the military and law enforcement agencies. Teaching materials for tolerance awareness courses (including syllabi) will be developed by Departments of Education to meet the needs. The production of books, plays, newspapers reports, magazine articles, films and television programmes – promoting a climate of tolerance – will be subsidized by the Government. Free legal aid will be offered to victims of hate crimes contained in this post for those exposed to its hate before an immediate action was taken.]

The Model Statute consists of a legislative text with accompanying explanatory notes. The text consists of a Preamble and nine substantive Sections.
The Preamble gives full expression to the duality of diversity and solidarity in society, emphasizing that the overriding consideration is coexistence.
Section 1 deals with four definitions: (a) "Tolerance"; (b) "Group"; (c) "Group libel"; and (d) "Hate crimes".
Section 2 states the Purpose of the Model Statute. A list of examples of intolerance is enumerated, including "xenophobia, anti-Semitism, anti-feminism and homophobia".
Section 3 lists the main human rights the enjoyment of which is covered by the obligation of tolerance.
Section 4 is the limitations clause, and in many respects it is the key provision. The explanatory notes mention many contemporary issues from terrorism to female circumcision.
Section 5 deals with migrants, one of the issues that currently are uppermost in the public mind in Europe.
Section 6 relates to implementation. The Draft Model Statute sets up a National Tolerance Monitoring Commission – an independent body composed of eminent persons from outside the civil service – vested with the authority to serve as a watchdog.
Section 7 covers penal sanctions.
Section 8 addresses the issue of education. The basic idea is to promote the culture of tolerance from a very early age and to go on into adult education.
Section 9, the last one, goes into the issue of the media, empowering a Press Complaints Commission – set up by the media themselves – to supervise implementation of the law.

so Lat bro, what do you think about Section 8?

Dont think itll be accepted here. I hope.
They tried to start a womens studies class here, but it got shut down since no one signes up for it.

Section 1 is intact atm, So they going to activate all the sections as diffrent laws?
sections are the worst.

youtube.com/watch?v=cN0IuqgC3N8

I hope not. There havent been any news articles for us about this bs atm. Hopefully our lads still have a spine to tell Junker to fuck off.

Me too, but that what is strange, it seems that they want to hide this law...

Lets see if i get a visit from the police in a few days. Then we'll know if they passed it or not.

GĀZĒJAT ŽĪDUS, RAŠU KARŠ TAGAD

ill just go to my ISP provider and ask about this 2bh

Drunk as fuck
Entering shitshow mode any minute now

WHY IS IT SO HOT

>internet service provider provider