Fat as fuck

>fat as fuck
>always wearing "gaymer" headphones
Is this the average Windows user?

PAY FOR MY HEALTH CARE

Take a picture of yourself, upload it, and let us make fun of you.

Boogie in 10-20 years

It's the average Sup Forums poster.

companies send them to him for free im sure

he doesn't have to. he sees a joke every time he looks in the mirror

Boogie now.

he's not bald yet!

How can you let yourself get so disgustingly fat like that?
I'm not in shape or anything but the second I went over 200lb I stopped shoving 2000 calories a meal into my face and dropped right back down.

I wanna fucking smack him just look at how wide he is

Boogie is just playing a character.

more like this, tbqh

with all their autistic "gayming" devices with bright neon lights and shit, it's only a matter of time before they start wearing their autism like a suit.

the fact that people like that are kept alive just shows how far we have fallen as a society.

I just realized something. This man is so fat that his glasses are pressurized on his fat skin

holy shit. how the fuck do you let yourself get like that

you have to make a legitimate effort to get that fat and sustain the weight. even if you eat shitty food, and too much of it, as long as it's 3 meals a day that aren't retardedly huge you still won't look like that. to look like that you essentially have to eat throughout the day, and eat the most sugar and fat filled calorie dense shit possible.

i'm sure he wears a fatsuit also

stop hating on boogie. he is a super nice guy.

It's called mental illness. If you don't get that you might have it yourself. You wouldn't wonder why some hobo shits his pants on a daily basis but for some reason somebody downing a gallon of soda is impressive. And now I bet some of you thought I was making excuses for him

He's playing a character when he does francis

It's most of you don't lie. I see the same bst/guts/specs posts every time I'm here. I doubt Sup Forums is in shape if they just sit in front of a computer all day. people like this tubby fuck more than they'll ever like you

I dont' know man I'm pretty good looking

OwO

(((Feingold)))

All memeing aside, that's literally like 50% of americans right now.

It's a huge problem fueled by all this trash fast food parents are buying their kids because they don't want to turn on the stove for like 5 minutes.

I know, it's a disgrace. A true shame. Just like reckless tripfagging

>to look like that you essentially have to eat throughout the day, and eat the most sugar and fat filled calorie dense shit possible.
He eats entire jars of mayo and the most unhealthy shit in one sitting. Like fuck he could binge eat normal delicious food and lose 50 pounds a year, but he's inhaling literal grease and sugar

>reposted
>unoriginal topic
Is this the average Sup Forums shitposter?

If he lives this long :^)

yes that was me responding to the boogie post and it needed an original thread, fuck you

*Boogie in 5 years

Francis is only the reason why boogie got big in the first place and even then it doesn't deserve the fame it currently has.

thats never

Too small

your thread is shit much like all of your posts. hidden m8, I'll go fuck right off.

Jesus Christ, look at his temples. His glasses do not fit.

Michelin man ain't got shit on this puffy ass motherfucker.

>boggie in 10-20 years
>implying he will live that long
thats him now

He already explained it. He had a pretry bad childhood and he alot of mental disorders and shit. He cant stop himself from eating

>I LITERALLY cannot stop eating
>the food is LITERALLY jumping into my mouth
>I am LITERALLY being forced to eat it

DELET

FUCK CAPITALISM!!!!!

didn't he get a gastric bypass recently?

he might have a small chance of making it

>that's literally like 50% of americans right now.
there is a lot of fat fucks, but there is no way obesity is at 50%

>le bad childhood mayme

lmao
fatfuck detected

Boogie on eating food is like me on fapping

I can stop for a few days then I binge and cum 5 times in a day

No, just the average American.