I think it's about time we talk about the elephant or cockroach in the room

I think it's about time we talk about the elephant or cockroach in the room.
I think it's about time we talk about turkey.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0sh4foOeUk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rez

we fucked your mother, grand-mother and great-grandmother and you and your dad and your granddand happened.

TRUTH

youtube.com/watch?v=V0sh4foOeUk

>too butthurt to write English properly

I like you both.

>he is not aware of the sleeping dragon that is the dank /tr/ memes

Oh I'm aware, it's like molten hot diarrhea ready to erupt from the poop volcano at any moment

based erdogan made my day

Nah it doesn't erupt out of your mother's vagina , world does not need another you

It erupts out of your mouth like the cum you swallowed lmao

>american banter

>cockroach comebacks

>i'm a k*rd who's incapable of returning friendly banter please fuck my mother's cunt as you bash her head to walls

>I am a turd who's ass is currently on fire

>he adopted greek culture
>his leaders who conquered greece preferred to speak greek than their mongol language

tell me about it illiterate mongol

what who spoke greek is that what they told you :D:D

Shit>>>kurds>T*rks

>his leaders who conquered greece preferred to speak greek than their mongol language
?

>Turkey is still poorer than a country in recession for 9 years straight and that has recieved 4 bailouts and is in default

oh mane is this what your pseudo historians told you

YALL NEED TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN

Did you have anything to say about Turkey?

Why all turks on Sup Forums are cancer ? You guys just can't make one post without insulting someone. Are you all insecure ?

>recieved 4 bailouts

Yeah no shit. Apperantly decades of gibsmedeat don't count.

Thats because you only see our posts in threads in which we are called cockroaches

Turks are alpha and don't afraid of profanity usage

>post without insulting someone

roachposting aint our fault my man

Based Turks.

No one is going to do shit about the Turks, or rather no one has done anything substantial. Maybe it's because I honestly don't see the issue from the other side of the fucking ocean.

t. """refugees"""

>gobekli tepe isn't a point of interest
uhh

Just recently the German government recognized the Armenian genocide.

It's significant given the current political situation in Europe in regards to Turkey, it's potential membership of the EU, the refugee crisis and the fact Germany has a very large ethnic Turkish minority.

Top kek

>Just recently the German government recognized the Armenian genocide.
that doesn't mean shit though, it is just minor political skirmishes with the german government and turkey because erdogan is distancing us from eu
even if turkey was to say "yes we genocided the armenians", under the treaty of kars armenians can't legally ask for any reperations
>Article XV : Each of the Contracting Parties agrees to promulgate, immediately after the signature of the present Treaty, a complete amnesty to citizens of the other Party for crimes and offenses committed during the course of the war on the Caucasian front.
the war on the caucasian front envelops the events between 1914-1918, if armenia were to annul this treaty then they would basically be annulling their international rights on their borders, which they would not do

i kinda misspoke there, they wouldn't lose soverignty but they would be basically saying that they do not recognize the border between turkey-armenia-georgia-azerbaijan, which would draw a lot of negative attention from the international community

erdogan will send refugees in return. it's a must at this point, otherwise he will lose elections.
he also revived anti-european sentimental in general. which is fine.

Go back to your shit-hole of a country.

Don't spread hate and divisiveness

Turks are based. Armenian genocide is a hoax.

I fought 2 tours in Afghanistan

Turks are bro-tier if you disagree you're a kurd or armenian

t. "Syrian" refugee

NIGGER

Turks are OK imo

Turks into incest? No surprise there.

CVCK

>preferred to speak greek than their mongol language
is this what greeks are taught in schools
top fucking kek

>mfw 4-5 of these post are mine
very cringy man. why do have to remind me? i'm a full t*rk hater now btw