How are blacks treated in Spain?

How are blacks treated in Spain?

I am a black guitarist and Ive recently been studying flamenco. I want to learn from a honest to goodness spanish flamenco master, but i dont want to get died.

My Spanish is good, and I have several classical guitars. Will my dream be realized, or will they kill me?

>How are blacks treated in Spain?
From the few tumblerinas on youtube who have talked about this, we are "rasis!", but I don't actually believe so. Considering you are going to have to go to Andalucía to do what you want to do, people will be a tad more "worried", since they -alongside Barcelona- are the ones more used to illegal Africans getting into Spain
Also, by "black"; I take it you actually mean "Afro-american", which is noticeably different from African blacks.
>I am a black guitarist and Ive recently been studying flamenco
This alone got you points, specially in Andalucía. NOT IS BARCELONA, though.
>but i dont want to get died
Believe it or not, the chance of dying for being black in the USA is several thousand times higher than in Spain.
>My Spanish is good
Automatic good points. Subtract those if you have a sudaca accent.
>Will my dream be realized
Depends of what your dream is: do you just want to learn flamenco or do you want to live off of it? First; yes, second, not at all.
>or will they kill me?
No. Get used to getting called "negro", no matter how much it bothers your anus. We don't give a fuck it's insulting to you. You are negro and will be called negro.

>but i dont want to get died.
man , it is not eastern europe where they are so racist with refugees and etcetv.

we have 1 million of inmigrants from south-america and here we ahve not problem with them

This is exceedingly helpful, thank you.

Im from los angeles, so y accent is a sudaca/american hybrid. And yes, i meant african american.

I thought Barc would have been the place to go, but you say Andalucia, huh? Good info. I dont want to live off playong flamenco, id just like to `master` the technique, or get a really solid foundation at the least.
I dont care about being called negro. Thats a 1950s era thing.

If you can survive Sup Forums Spain will feel like easymode.

Flamenco was created by Andalusian gypsies and then adopted by Andalusians in general as a their top regional music. Barcelona is a better place to live by far, sure, but flamenco isn't local there. Sevilla is your city.

Yes, Andalucía is the way to go. You would definitely find people in Barcelona mad over the fact that you are learning something Andalucian and not Catalán.

People will do jokes that in America would be considered racist and will call you negrito or moreno. You have to understand that for us it's rare to see black people and 99% of blacks that we see are african inmigrants but apart from this you should be ok

I'm black and I studied abroad in Spain for a semester. In the cities people will assume you're a poor immigrant, in the countryside people will be surprised you exist.

Get ready for a lot of "I hate Africans but you're one of the good ones." Spanish people are often racist, but love our culture and music and only really dislike black people from Africa.

There's also a weird around of anti-Eastern European prejudice. A lot of people in Madrid are of Romanian or Bulgarian descent.

You will be asked if you sell drugs a lot.
Many negros in Spain are illegal immigrants from Africa and they earn money by stealing/selling fake shit/selling drugs.

Why dont Americans understand the concept of ethnic identity?
Of course Spaniards are prejudiced towards eastern Euros, they are just as foreign to the land as Tunisians or Nigerians.

fuck off they're full

This.. In andalusia for example but We are not racist.... Fucking meme lad if all people vote podemos which is a anarchist party.

T.we have 5 million inmigrants (all sites around the world)

The same thing with poles in UK.. Ask some brit guy.....

>There's also a weird around of anti-Eastern European prejudice. A lot of people in Madrid are of Romanian or Bulgarian descent.
Is this a joke or are you just mistaking gypsies with Slavs? Eastern Europeans are the most respected immigrants in Spain because of how well they integrate in the country and how hard they work.

This, only gypos from eastern europe are a problem

You must be fucking kidding me

Shit, some integrate. But a lot of them, A FUCKING LOT, absolutely do not.

In Barcelona they are thieves and criminals of all kinds m8. Have you even been in contact with them?

>In Barcelona
Barcelona is a shithole that should be nuked because it only brings the very worst of immigrants; the wrost Senegalese, the worst Guineans, the worst Moroccans, the worst Pakis and the worst Slavs -gypsies. The very policies of that rathole are to blame, in other words, the people of Barcelona are to blame.
I've yet to see a Slav that was not a hard-working individual that integrated better than any Ibero-american. Only gypsies are trash across all boards.

Well, the majority of Barcelona, not all of us. I'm tired of this city. It's the capital of "progressivism" in Spain and it sucks.

El truco para integrar inmigrantes es no darles cosas gratis. Aquí en Almería hay zonas con casi más inmigrantes que locales, los rusos, los polacos, los rumanos y los sudacas son básicamente locales, y luego el resto se puede integrar mejor o peor pero no molesta. Ahora, dales un trato especial o ayudas y verás qué pronto se jode todo.

Estoy de acuerdo. Pero, ¿No crees que traes tantos inmigrantes es malo para el mercado laboral?
Esta gente suele trabajar por bastante menos dinero que un Español. Viven como miserables con mucha más normalidad que un local.

traer*

*recontracollons*