What will your reaction be this November when Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected as the 45th President of the United...

What will your reaction be this November when Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected as the 45th President of the United States of America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dDmb4pd3VNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"How is she going to run the executive branch from her prison cell?"

Thank god.

If Trump won I would be jealous as fuck. I wouldn't be able to handle living in Trudeauland while Trumpland is a thing

>Rodham

Is this like GRRMs watcher on the wall shit where the 50th will be something special?

that's a British-Christian surname

Hillary will be indicted by FBI

t. knower

Hopefully before the convention.

She's the wife of a former US president and is the current frontrunner for the Democratic party, not to mention the fact that she's a woman. There's literally no chance that she'll go to prison.

The 50th will be an AYY.

Screencap this.

>two surnames

If the law doesn't apply to everyone equally then it's time for another revolution.

go to Sup Forums and spam btfos

It's been that way for decades now m80.

I know.
The fire rises, brother.

Despite what Sup Forums might tell you no one is going to get up in arms over whoever gets elected. We'll just continue to blame each other in the safety of our own homes while things slowly get worse and worse.

Oh, believe me, I know. This ain't my first rodeo.

absolute disgust and the loss of the remaining shard of faith I still have in my nation

First woman president. Not the backwards bigoted Drumpf.
A BIG step forward for America and the world

This desu

>Drumpf
You're adorable.

>falling for bait

I never said I fell for it, just that I found it adorable.

I will probably learn Polish and get a job here. It's pretty clear that this is the last chance we have to avoid becoming Brazil, and I'm not even that strong of a Trump supporter. #JimWebb4Life

this cunt hates us, so bad times ahead friend

I like you.

i'd like to believe trump will take the 45th, but im legit scared the hill will take it.

Excellent

What?

I'll move to Poland, marry a polish girl, and work as an engineer there.

I don't like either one of them, so it's become a race to see which one I despise least.
... Except I'm going to vote third-party.

You're preaching to the choir m8

This site is chock full of commies

which state are you in?

>I'll move to Poland

Only if you can find the country on a map.

Trump would just leave you for the Russians

>which state are you in?
Malaise, at the moment.

I think Trump's chances of beating Clinton are around 20%. He's about half as viable as Romney was.

>There's literally no chance of Trump winning the nomination

t. Hillary July 2015

>tfw Obama would easily win if presidents were allowed a third term

feels weird considering how much shit he gets

Like Clinton left NYC for Osama

spam on Sup Forums

You realize Trump and Hillary being complete shit doesn't make Obama better, right?

It does, relatively, and that's the only thing that matters in an election.

I'm pretty sure she's just an establishment politician as always so there won't be any real change and thus I will not feel impacted in any way by her election, it'll just go on like under Obama.

How many times are you going to make this thread

Remember when the worst nightmare scenario was Obama suspending the election to retain executive power forever?
If he did it today, I would help him do it.

Was watching cnn the other day and they brought up the South Park episode where they had to vote between a turd sandwich and a giant douche.

I never realised that Romney was pretty charismatic. How did he lose to Obama again?

He was a Mormon and said stupid shit early in his campaign that he had to defend himself on later.

>No political experience

>Unable to go a day without shitposting or going mad on twitter

>Contradicts himself every day

>Name calls at every opportunity

>Never clear about policy positions

>Puts ego in front of reality

>Thinks he can negotiate with North Korea

>Think he can get a fair deal with Putin

>Wants to revoke or weaken libel laws

>Wants to default on loan

He will make a "great" President

He came off like an out-of-touch multimillionaire trying to look like "one of us". Also he's stiff and robotic and kind of a dick. It doesn't help that he made all of his money by firing people and predating on small businesses.

Trump supporters tend to have a lot of time on hand so every day?

Why do you think OP is a trump supporter

Just a guess 2bh

I assume it's wrong

>Think he can get a fair deal with Putin

>spend a decade or so fucking over post-Soviet Russia because we won, it's the end of history motherfucker
>wonder why Putin doesn't want to co-operate with the US

At least we have an Anglo president again after Obama

No him being half anglo doesnt count

He was charismatic, but also came off as cold and openly expressed his disregard for the poor.

He was probably the closest post-Bush Republicans will ever come to the White House, unless the party redefines itself.

Putin and Bush were good buddies.

That was more strategy than anything though. 2000-2008 was a big build-up period for Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=dDmb4pd3VNQ

Glad we avoided this

Sorta, but he has zero respect for Obama.

"Good buddies"

Remember that time when Bush and Putin were at the Chinese Olympics on the same day that Russia invaded Georgia.

Remember when the Tsarnaev bros went to the Boston marathon?

It's a terrible time when you consider the viability of destroying your democracy in the name of not having to choose one of the other options as a president.

What would happen if with a third-party candidate no party reaches a majority?

Don't I know it.

>People boast in a positive fashion that Kimmy boy and Putin think Trump's great

Do Trump supporters not realise that these enemies of the US like him so much because they know he'll damage the fucking country both as a power and in general social division?

Might be the extra push they need to balkanize.

80% of Sup Forums just wants to watch the world burn

Good summary

I'm absolutely blown away that so many americans are voting for this phony. He's not genuine, he changes stances whenever it's convenient. Right now he's making friends with the establishment, basically backstabbing all the people that voted for him hoping for change. He's utter scum, doesn't care about anyone except himself.

It's funny. People stubbornly vote for him no matter what he does or says, because they have the idea that he's the outsider that says it all true, just the way it is. But they don't realize he's simply pandering to their secret deep buried hatreds and fears. He's playing them like a fiddle.

>It does, relatively

That's not what I asked.

Media didn't like Romney.

Fatty shilled for Obama after Hurricane Sandy.

Labor growth and GDP growth statistics were heavily overstated in Q3 2012. Revisions two years later showed this to be true.

Romney said a few stupid things that alienated people.

Obama didn't say much but "muh change" and is half-black.

Georgia started the war you shill.

>Kimmy

Who?

Are you talking about Hillary?