Does your imouto use GNU/Linux?

Does your imouto use GNU/Linux?
Mine does. Her first computer was an old XP-era machine with Ubuntu 10.04.

Maybe.

>it can't be helped
>im so confused!

My sister uses MacOS. I use Windows 8.1 on the desktop and ChromeOS on a laptop (with Xbuntu available when needed.)

>Does your imouto use GNU/Linux?
It's Linux you dumb autist. And no, she doesn't use that. She's a Mac person and uses only Mac laptops.

My sister has all macshit.

I thought that was normie macfag as hell but then I realized eventually it actually has the best OS and took the applepill myself and got a macbook. Wouldn't buy a desktop mac though.

I don't have one, but my Oneechan used Linux before I did, I was actually a retard that though it sucked before even trying it.

Yes. She just built a new computer and put Mint on it (did not want W10). I have to refrain from doing stuff for her because she wants to figure it all out herself.

My sister uses Mac and Windows PCs. However, my sobo uses some Red Hat distro.

>imouto
English, muthafucka, do you speak it?

Your lil sis

She uses Android.
Does it count?
>captcha: 4100 bennies

The fuck is an imouto? Some kind of weeaboo faggotry?

>tfw no imouto

I offered to install Linux on her W8 laptop but she refused even though all she uses it for is to browse facebook, watch youtube, check emails and read clickbait articles. She refused even when it kept BSODing for no reason and instead made our dad buy her a new computer.

>posting on Sup Forums
>not knowing anime terms
I want reddit to leave

omae wa reddit desu

One of my sisters is an applefag and the other two use windows

My big sis used ubuntu when she still in family house because I'm the one installing it on our crappy desktop. She liked it, granted she only used it for browsing.

My sis is currently using a Win10 HP Spectre x360. Even if it is a Mac-tier laptop w/ soldered everything, it works fine for her and that's all I'm concerned about.

I don't give a fuck about what my sister uses. All I know is that she uses win7 on a 4 yr old laptop. I only know that because I have to de-virus it whenever I come back from uni

>tfw no imouto to hug
I feel empty

>hugging their imouto
Do people seriously do this?

I would if I had one. Why would you not want to? Imoutos are made for hugs.

No. But NEETs whose only contact with an attractive female is their sisters fantasize about it.

My imouto uses BSD.
As in iOS.
;~;

>imouto
Yes, imoutos must be hugged

japniggers are cancer

>No
You don't hug your family members? What is wrong with you? Are you not close with your siblings?

My imouto is a good person.

my imouto unfortunately doesnt use lignux

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Hello there, newfriend. It appears you are unfamiliar with the customs present in our community. Now, while it may seen odd to you, especially since communities like reddit and facebook tend to censor and block any content they don't like, on Sup Forums we tolerate content provided it is relevant to the board or the discussion in the thread. While most posters on reddit and facebook are too immature to handle discussion of things they don't like, here at Sup Forums we adopt a policy of simply letting such content be and ignoring it provided it is appropriate to where it is posted. Now, I hope that this new information will improve your experience on Sup Forums, have a good day, newfriend.

I don't have a sister. My girlfriend does, though. She says ist runs faster and boots windows only to play unravel though Origin™ Botnet

>You don't hug your family members?
No
>What is wrong with you?
Nothing
>Are you not close with your siblings?
No

>windows

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as Windows, is in fact, NSA/Windows, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, NSA plus Windows. Windows is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another locked down component of a fully functioning NSA system made useful by the NSA corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by the government.
Many computer users run a modified version of the NSA system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of NSA which is widely used today is often called “Windows”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the NSA system, developed by the NSA.

There really is a Windows, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Windows is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Windows is normally used in combination with the NSA operating system: the whole system is basically NSA with Windows added, or NSA/Windows. All the so-called “Windows” versions are really versions of NSA/Windows.

>You don't like things I like
>Must be Reddit

Sup Forums isn't in the weeb category, you faggot

hugging is beta

TFW, have an imouto and an onee-san.
TFW, both are straight up normie-core, my onee-san is the kind that thinks using excel is programing and my imouto really only uses her computer for social media and casual gaming.
Both use windows 10, my imouto has a windows surface and my onee-san just uses a laptop she got from her job.
The japs know exactly how to hurt me.

imouto tried using loonix and libreoffice once, she hated it
my mother uses ubuntu on her main machine and says nothing but good things about it though