Fidget spinners are technology, post your fidget spinner

Fidget spinners are technology, post your fidget spinner

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v4d53gDE0ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you could try not following every adhd trend you see on your youtube feed
>>>/facebook/

Fidget spinner threads are a bannable offence. Reported.

For fuck's sake, I must be getting old because all of a sudden I just see this everywhere and had to look up what it was. It's like when everyone was talking about Snapchat and I had no idea what the fuck it was, either.

What is this device and what is its function. Are they new speakers or a drone? I can't tell

Its like a fingerbox but better

It's literally just a toy that spins Normies got their hands on them and it's some new fad or some shit.
Still massively autistic

something that is mildly entertaining if you own an air compressor

>this thread
Sup Forums contrarianism at it's finest

It's exactly what it sounds like. Since everyone under the age of 30 has ADHD, these things exist to keep them at bay. Sort of like a stress squeeze thing, but more faggy and memey so a bunch of 14 year old fuccbois with miley cyrus haircuts and $900 phones post about them on snapchat or whatever the fuck.

Just today received mine and like always decided to clean it in water like everything. I guess the water damaged bearing because now it barely spins. Will order new one

>autism spinners

dipshit

or: anyone who spends more than 5$ on one of these is a fucking idiot and either way you look like a child who shouldn't be taken seriously to everyone around you.

>everybody under 30 has ADHD
>t. 31 yo

It's a little doohickey that spins. It's literally marketed as an autism therapy but normies are using them now, too, for some reason.

I hear some people use them to concentrate, but desu people who need a fucking toy to concentrate should be physically removed

(OP) #
It's weirding me out that I bought one at a swap meet literally the day before they blew up everywhere. Like the day before. And now all of a suddon it's a cultural phenomenon fad being pushed out the ass by skaters.

I had my first spinner a year ago when I saw a 3d model on maker bot's website. I made it and accidentally dropped it off a bridge. Must've contaminated the water supply, because now my autism is spreading around the world and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Don't worry, it's just massively shilled because people want to make bank on it. It's easiest money ever basically, you just buy those off taobao in bulk for peanuts and sell to retarded normies with several hundred percent markup.

Pathetic dumb fad for inbred poor people, junk to sell to dumb kids.
Every couple of years has one of these pieces of shit, either work to dismantle it because idiots en mass can ruin -your- society by investing wealth and interest is garbage, or ignore it.

>like always decided to clean it in water like everything
>cleans everything in water always all the time
proof that people who buy fidget spinners have autism

Announcing your reports is a bannable offence. Friendly reminder :^)

>inbred poor people
vid related youtube.com/watch?v=v4d53gDE0ug

Anyone who owns a fudge spanner is a Facebook tier autist

why don't they play with yo-yos? do gen z kids have problems with dexterity?

yes, since this requires no skill it keeps the autists happier

>and like always decided to clean it in water like everything
Are you a raccoon?

lel

People who post from their phone literally suck dicks for breakfast.

Where can I get a fudge spanner?

i'll span your fudge kid

You mean these things? They've been around for a while.

Fucking generation of faggots. I don't even think it can be denied anymore.

Stop picking on your school class-mates using Sup Forums, please.

he's the school classmate of my little brother, but close, and okay mom

>tfw fidgeting actually helps me think and something like this would be great but now its associated with retard kids
Maybe I'll just get those bucky balls

you can play with my balls if you want

These are for autistic children.

Yes that's my fursona

hello here is my fidget spinner

Here's my fidget spinner

Bitter much.

nice. i came

Wtf, my boss just saw me watching this while playing with my fidget spinner and now I'm fired, thanks dude

good technology

It's a toy that spins while you hold it between your fingers. All the kids have them now

the fuck is that and why does it have skateboard bearings

>buying the latest fad fellow gentiles

a way to get rid of mass amounts of bearings for a profit

All the retarded mechanical engineers at my work use those spinning things.

stupid people are entertained by them.

>roller element bearings were invented for skateboards

кoт

It's a spinning toy that got really popular with the kids and subsequently the adults who wish they were still kids. Nothing inherently bad about it, it's just a fad and everyone will forget about them by the end of the summer.

so it's like a modern hacky sack

>tfw you bought a chink shit spinner and by the time it gets here fidget spinner mania will be over

i prefer beyblades

It's like a yoyo for millenials.

gen-z you mean, millenials are now at least 22 years old

Millenial isn't really a specific generation. The term gets used so much it could mean anyone under like 30.

>faget spanner

Cannot unsee.

If you were too young to really remember the Soviet Union existing, but old enough that 9/11 was a major event you remember well, you're a Millennial

could someone kindly explain the bearings(?) on the outer edge. Are they free-floating or locked? Are they just weights that resemble bearings? I've highlighted the area in question in pic. Thank You

take adderall or kill yourselfq

theyre just cheap skateboard type bearings lmao

Caged roller ball bearing. The barrier is plastic and not secured but friction keeps it from moving.

And besides, generations are usually actually determined after the fact, like once a new birth wave happens. Gen Z is not a new birth wave, just teens who hear people complain about Millinials and think they're different.

What happened to playing with a coin, a mechanical pen or with your keys? Why are people spending money in shit like this?

>see fidget spinner at a friend's house
>read about them online
>couple weeks later
>see multiple kids with them at work
>coworker tells me he tried his cousin's and thought it was cool
>next day he has one and plays with it at work

I'm only 25 and I feel like an old man who doesn't understand these newfangled trends the youth are into.

so what is the point? are they replacements? wouldn't a hunk of metal have sufficed?

So you can fidget with those as well m8

See my other post

They are real bearings, you can take them out and use them. They act as weights in the spinner, but are actual real bearings.

They are really shit tho, tried them in a skateboard because I thought I might be able to get good cheap bearings that way but they suck.

millennial means whoever I don't like

i dont think they are.... are they? what are they? like, fuck, where the hell did this shit come from?

so if held from the center round they spin, correct?

they must not be held in much

thanks for the answers. I am terrified of this, yet it has piqued my interest something fierce. I must have to have one!

tfw 30

>fidget spinner
you mean a finger fedora?

it happened to me, too

there is no way this is not bait

>Normies make fun of autists
>become obsessed with autistic toys
>within months normies will be the autists

you misspelled faggot spanner

Same

Just click an pen and spin it in your fingers like a normal person.

Why not just fidget with a power outlet user?

I used to have one of these on my desk. I had to put it into storage because I couldn't stop clicking it even though I started to become annoyed by the sound.

>pen
>spin it in your fingers

that shit is hard to do

I have a fidget cube instead

its ok, I'm using it to quit vaping which I used to quit smoking

I'm already using my e-cig a lot less 'cause I decided that whenever I want to grab the cig when doing something requiring focus, I grab the toy instead.

I never thought I'd have an actual reason to post this pic.

They're also popular cause they're cheap. Real men play with pic related.

I had already forgotten about sidget finners until I saw this thread.

I hate to do this but

>)

first thing I thought about when I saw it, I wanted this gyrpscope but they dont sell it anymore unless you shit out lots of money for them

I want one too but its like 20 bucks on aliexpress.

my parents got it for like a dollar when they were young. lucky them.

Fuck off to reddit

I don't think a bearing with plastic is considered technology.
/reported

ditto, except I'm only 20

Dude I took the middle bearing out of my autist spinner and put it on my D, best blowjob I ever had.