So guys...

So guys, mom and dad "forced" me to go to a full bar that I didn't want go to even if I'm sleepy as fuck and just wanted to play some games after a full day in the uni
Now I have nothing to do, keep me entertained until this shit is over leds

I'm hungry faggot, just eat something or show me menu
I need to make sandwiches now

Fuck, the waiter just took away the menu
Waiting for a pizza right now...

Baile de faveeeeela

Go to the bathroom, and shows us how dirty it is

kay, just a lil moment

your parents are with you? they must love you. do you have a gf?

eh, pretty fine bathroom to me

Yes, they really love me. I love them too. Unfortunately, I don't have a girlfriend, still looking for one...

So look around, they count on you :^)

What part of Brasil are we talking here?

what city is it in? Sao Paulo??

Thanks man. Ill try my best for it.

Brasília, the capital of the country

>that original on the other table
Fuck it, I`m going out too

Grab a drink and tell us your life story

so this is the typical crowd scene in brazil. hmm..

They look quite normal desu
like Americans or Russians

Why are Brazilians so awkward?

I imagine it's really loud there? is it? Do people there talk a lot?

Awkward how?

They are very shy

That is not Brazil, we all know it is a white country. These are what real Brazilians look like, not these chimps in OP's pic.

Here we go
I was actually born in Curitiba. Moved away to Brasília when I was 8 years old. Was hard to live when I was at the elementary school, socially sepaking. People made joke at me, tried to excluded me of the groups, and until today I still don't the reason. Life until I got 12/13 y/o was shit, rarely went out of my house to do something cool, didn't had true friends, only the false ones. Girls always tried to ignore me.

Life got better at the end of the elementary school. Got new friends, but the strong ones, that lasts until forever. Girls started to talk to me. In the middle school I went out with friends almost every weekend, people in the class really liked me. And the most strange is that, besides my weight, nothing changed inside me (besides the puberty)

Even my social life finally went great, my romantic life was still at the zero. Never got the attitude to talk more "serious" to a woman. Still an achievement that I'm trying to get.

So here I am, coursing science computation in the university after a hard work in the last year of the middle school. I really studied too much in this year and this is a thing that Im proud. Now I will wait for what goes now.

Yeah, they are talking A LOT. I almost can't hear what my parents are saying.

>Girls started to talk to me
you're already ahead of the curve of 90% of Sup Forums users

Damn, that was a good drink. Thanks for the tip, my british friend.
Combined with the pizza, way better.

Wait

You went to a bar?
With your parents?
What in the fuck

they look italian

Yes, it's more a restaurant bar. They sell basic foods, as a restaurant, and the typical drinks of a bar.

Caio is this you?

hm... No? lol

Finally at home. Wasn't so bad as expected.
Thanks for the company :)

Pure Germans, and hotter than actual German girls. Lots of Germanic Oktoberfest tourists will with me.

pic: Danni Raupp German Gaucha