Hosting from a phone

Hosting from a phone..
I'm basically thinking of:
Hosting a DNS server...
Can i get(choose) an IP whenever i connect via 4g?
And what about hosting a website trough 4g?

Don't lewd Sagiri

>their favorite cartoon character is using an iphone
How can Sup Forums ever recover

i can see it...

BAKA

>Anti Apple autism will commence in 3...2....1

I thought Sup Forums's favorite was Maki though

What? Aside from "MUH GRAPHIC DESIGN" (which you can do on pretty much any other device with adequate hardware anyway) and a lack of infectious files, there's no real reason to choose an overpriced Apple product over anything else.

i can see her BELLY BUTTON!

I'm more interested in her butthole desu

t. poojeet

delet wtf

This man speaks the truth. Macs are almost dead and Cookie will manage to run the company into the ground despite the ridiculous amount of money they've made off of their loyal retards over the years.

>Hosting from a phone
>over 4G
Don't bother. You'll have tons of uptime issues plus your network would probably shut you down pretty fast.

Anyways, if you do decide to not be a retard and just rent a VPS or something, to host DNS just use BIND (it will be called named if you use a respectable OS), to host a site just use Apache/nginx.

t. Butthurt macfag

Go dig up Jobs' grave and suck on his rotten, flaccid cock you pathetic fanboy

So basically, how do I request an IP address?
My idea would be
My4gIp->spawnIp(Idk) and I make people connect to spawnIp
Is possible?

Naw, we Sagiri now.

t. Macfaggot AIDS patient.

As an ex-macbook owner I complete agree with him. The moment I did anything that put the cpu under load it would quickly climb to 100C and performance would noticeably get worse over time. Even for simple things like watching youtube videos.

Now I have an XPS 15 and don't have that problem anymore. The battery life is also batshit crazy too, I can get 2 days of use out of this thing.

She lewds herself, m8. Sluttiest 12 year old girl I've ever seen animated outside of hentai.

So apparently, I will need a Vps, and VPN
Then handle the requests on my phone.
Any other way?

>Maki
Maki's dead to me now. Sagiri's where it's at.