Mfw I want to join the Canadian military but Iran's next on the Anglosphere's hit list and I don't want to contribute...

>Mfw I want to join the Canadian military but Iran's next on the Anglosphere's hit list and I don't want to contribute to the slaughter if my people.

Diaspora's have it the worst. We dont belong anywhere.

inb4 go back to where you came from

Get the fuck out.

If you sympathize with our enemies, you are our enemy.

go back to where you came from

Join /Brit/ army desu

Then don't. If you want to join the military but aren't prepared to professionally put holes in people then your gonna have a bad time.

Canada is in it to win it so the chance of us killing anyone are slim to nil.

anglos are too warlike for you, OP
just let them destroy the world and pray to be the squirrel that made it underground when the asteroid, or in this case the nukes, hit the ground

DO IT, PUSSY

Those aren't your people. I bet that you came to Canada to be the most far away from them and you don't identify as them in the first place, you identify more as a Canadian.

This. If you're in Canada be Canadian.

Iranians are shitskin Arabs and they should be deported.

I am. But what the US is doing is completely unjust. And Canada always gets dragged in.

>But what the US is doing is completely unjust
No it's not, you're just unable to accept the fact that Mudshit extremists need to be put down

There won't be a fight with Iran. People still have the bad taste of Iraq in their mouths all over the West, and ISIS is a far bigger concern at this point.

Join up OP, I'm putting in my application to my local reserve unit later this month.

If Canada gets dragged into a war with Iranians I'd join the military to blow up some hajji ass.

Who cares. You know how many people want a decent military job? Cushy benefits, great hiring potential afterwards and a pension depending on what you do

Tbh the U.S. hypocrisy here is pretty laughable. Iran is less shit than Saudi Arabia which literally helped with 9/11 and somehow they're the bad guy while Saudis are allies. Not even OP but if you think the U.S. is without blame or is in any way the good guys here you are fooling yourself.

Yeah bullshit. Politics isnt about "justice" its about doing what's best for your country, you cuck. At this point America's greatest ally is the Australians because they "don't dog their mates". Although if we actually had an army, the SDF would happily contribute to killing sandniggers.

>blindly following your government's agenda instead of fighting for your principles

Pretty pathetic desu.

So let me get this straight, you want to join the army, but you don't want to fight for the army's cause since they're against your belief, Fuck off you barbarian scum

don't worry

I'm not OP, but I really only want to join the army to get military training so I can go innawoods and gun down the servants of the international plutocracy when they inevitably come to take my freedom.

I could not possibly give less of a shit about the hypocrisy of the US government's actions, their actions are not my own

Iran was the main manufacturer of IED's used in the insurgency in Iraq btw. Iran can get fucked

You need to grow up and realize that in global politics there are never any good guys or bad guys, only guys who are doing what yhey can to make shit wjere they come from better.

This world is very much still an us or them mentality, and reality, tbqph. The only thing you need to realize is "better them than me", because in the end thats what it all boils down to.

I didnt make this world, i just live in it. And ive had the IMMENSE fortune to be born a citizen of the most lowerful country tgere is. I enjoy my cushy western lifestyle that allows me to do anything i want without some grand high whatever teling me its verboten. If a bunch a people on the other side of earth have to be slaughtered to facilitate the way I live, then so be it. Them or me. Were all gonna die, i for one, intend on enjoying my breif existence as much as possible.

Fair enough

And Saudi Arabia actually created Islamic terrorism m8, they're just as bad so why don't you want to bomb them? Not to mention that Iran did what they did to look out for their own interests, how is that any different than what the U.S. does? This is why nationalism is retarded, people get mad about other countries doing exactly what they do, then proceed to do more of it.

>so why don't you want to bomb them?
I do, but it doesn't make sense to have two enemies straddling the Straits of Hormuz. US global dominance is predicated on the rest of the world shipping their products to us and you can't do that without oil

>how is that any different than what the U.S. does?
There are subtle differences, but what really matters is that we have the strongest military on the planet and they don't

So, they can get fucked

The obvious solution is to condemn any unethical action and refuse to participate when your government acts unethically. I realize that there are no good guys or bad guys in global politics, and that's exactly why I don't want to get caught up in a war where both sides are equally shit.

>The only thing you need to realize is "better them than me", because in the end thats what it all boils down to.

This attitude is cancerous, it openly promotes abandoning efforts at international cooperation and justifies imperialist and jingoistic attitudes.

So basically you're just a drone that supports whatever your government wants? In geopolitics war is usually just a method for elites to protect their interests, do you really want to die to like some asshole's pockets?

>If a bunch a people on the other side of earth have to be slaughtered to facilitate the way I live, then so be it. Them or me. Were all gonna die, i for one, intend on enjoying my breif existence as much as possible.

And how exactly does Iran threaten this? The only reason why the U.S. is enemies with them is because they are pursuing their own imperial interests which interfere with those of America. Basically Iran is a threat to the wealth and power of America's elites so they expect people like you to go and die for them.

>this attitude is cancerous, it openly promotes abandoning efforts at international cooperation and justifies imperialist and jingoistic attitudes

It in no way promotes that. By all means, go for it, mutual understanding and international cooperation is all the rage, shoot the moon.

However, dont kid yourself. Naievete is not only dangerous but also irresponsible. The fuel that runs our comfortable lives in the west is the blood of those that defy us. Dont be the animal rights activist that eats steak. Watch the sausage get made. Immerse youself in the reality of the situation.

Iran isn't necessary for the prosperity of the West, and also I wouldn't have any problem with sacrificing some level of prosperity of it guaranteed the fundamental freedoms of others.

Canadians Forces are a fucking joke. Although the wages of soldiers are one of the highest in the world, every equipment and varieties of jobs are shit. Most Canadian infantry are poorly trained and spend most of their time cleaning barracks and doing minority-sensitivity training. A group of sheriffs from trash town, Kansas could probably wipe out an entire regiment of Canadian soldiers.

Pretty sure we rank like no. 22 in the world, and our combat record would suggest you're full of shit.

MY NAME IS PRIVATE ALIREZA TALEBI, PART OF THE 23RD QUEENS REGIMENT

I AM 100% WHITE PLS LIKE ME

The plans for Iran are on the shelf.

In 2003, Russia and China were too weak to do anything about the Iraq invasion and/or didn't care enough about Saddam to interfere. But now they've put their foot down. They're more powerful to stop the West and/or they're not willing to let Iran fall. They were already gonna ignore the sanctions and start making money with Iran whether the West liked it or not. So Obama decided to make the best of a bad situation and get in on the act to at least get a share of the pie, instead of nothing (or worse, a huge war). Europe then followed America's lead. Btw this is also why Saudi and Turkey are now buttmad, throwing military tantrums, and giving tons of help to ISIS (much more than the little bit they were allowed to give). And why Erdogan is going full screaming baby by becoming emperor in his country, full-on attacking the Kurds again, and even shooting down Russian planes. In doing so he's actually challenging America more than Russia. He's laying down the gauntlet to Obama "This is my response to you not invading Iran and pulling back from invading Syria. And you have to back me because on paper we're on the same side, and if you don't there'll be full-on war between NATO and Russia, haha! Allah snackbar!"

>Iranians
>White

Nigga please. We have Indo-European blood but that doesn't make us white. Only Aryan (in the real sense of the word)

And yes I understand you were taking he piss

Fuck i hope they decay on the shelf and the regime crumbles to accelerate the decaying.

Embassed by fellow amerifats in this thread being apologists for american war crimes. our empire deserves to crumble 2bh.

Canadian military post 2010 is not the same as the ones that fought before.
Our military is a joke m8

>Be Argentine diaspora
>Trigger everyone in my family by reminding them of Her Majesty's rightful claim on the Falklands
>Trigger my parents by hanging up the Red Ensign in my room

>tfw recruiters gave me these around 2005-2006 and I told them that I'm just a tourist and will fuck off in a couple of weeks
>tfw I will never wear CADPAT
>tfw I will never ever be JTF-2

Please tell me you're Zoroastrian

if not gtfo of our country

>MFW I want to join the Canadian military because i WANT to slaughter your people

Still not white m8

Baha'i family

Agnostic
Chad pls

Good lad

The plans will stay on the shelf for the forseeable future, but the opening up of relations, and especially trade, (esp with Russia and China) will strengthen the regime. There'll be no crumbling here. The best you can hope for now is that more Rouhanis pop up and fewer Ahmedinejads. Very slow, very piecemeal change. One president, one MP at a time.

>People who want to join the military because muh benefits but are scared of war and cry over it

We need to gas you people.

>And Canada always gets dragged in.

We didn't get dragged into Iraq, Chretien told Bush to shove it.

Hence why Bush lied about 9/11 hijackers coming from Canada, to smear us in revenge.

>implying the guy in the pic could ever be a soldier
he'd be gassed after every 3 hours, needing a meal
>"I need a brotein shake brah, I'm losin mah gains brah! I knwo we're in a firefight right now with bullets flying over our heads but HOL UP HOL UP, I need some carbs brah. You ragheads got any rice? I need to replenish my glycogen so I don't go into starvation mode. P.S. Can you still this needle in my butt pls?"

if you really wanted to join the military then you'd better brush up on all the geopolitical teams you'll be fighting on and against and what nots

t. Fatty with excuses

lmao

Children of immigrants who have their own community look like they have a good time.

It sucks to be from a rare immigrant group though. You have to choose between having a social life, but assimilating and alienating your family, or maintaining your culture but isolating yourself.

>assimilating and alienating your family

This is the one I went with

No regrets, desu

Saudi should not be allies desu!