Boy did we dodge a bullet and lots of bullying by choosing Obama over this guy lads

Boy did we dodge a bullet and lots of bullying by choosing Obama over this guy lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-aUb_kvO2YE
youtube.com/watch?v=lUdAEDYHbhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

america, you are literally fucking retarded

>Mormons act whiter than any other population on the planet
>Mitt Romeny's family just created a black mormon

Barack Obama?

he is the destined one the black prince that will usher in a new age user

Kieran is a girls name?

DAT FAT LITTLE NIGGA SO HAPPY YO

Both Romney and Obama are decent men, good fathers and husband's.

why do western idiots adopt black children? can they look at that ugly block of cow shit and feel anything anything but disgust

>husband's
Not surprised you like them

an autistic austrian color me suprised

What?

Because they don't consider blacks as human, but as dumb innocent animals. It's like taking in a stray cat for them and it makes them feel just and as if they are great people.

>turkroach
>talking shit about any one
fuck off mahmoud

That kids going to grow up fucked up for being part of a white family and being a black kid called kieran

lmao

don't compare cats to darkies scatman

Blacks vs Arabs war when?

lol

It's always blacks, the most pampered race of them all, welfare, aid, adoption, afirmative action, you name it, someone complains about racism? bet your ass it is a nigger
And then they proceed to completely disregard reality and claim to be stronger than other races lmao, it's like the handicapped race of the world that needs special treatment, wherever they are, it fucking blows my mind

you would like that wouldn't you shlomo

PROBLEMATIC

answer me this argy what does anything you just said have to do with the romney family adopting a black baby? you come off as a try hard

quick to get triggered but they would never adopt him themselves
hypocrites smhsmh

It's strategic. For example the Habsburgs would raise their children under different cultures so that they could end up ruling different countries more efficiently. He's branching out.

>mfw you

Romney refers to a place in Kent in the UK and "a winding river" in Welsh.
Mitt cucked by Pommies!

We all know who the winner would be...

The world

that's a big family

I really hate this
>adopting children is le cucking
meme

Bringing a child a better life, especially if the child would have lived and died in poverty otherwise, is one of the greatest things a person can do

I agree. It's a sad comparison to this year's choices.

Why do you care so much about adoption? Were you an adopted child or are you raising another ma..nevermind you're totally a virgin who never dated, I can tell by your use of reddit terms like "le" and downplaying cucking.

What an autistic, projecting statement

You know what? Fuck you

>this image triggers the kikes

Get lost, loser.

Is everything you believe derived from your insecurity about your future wife getting spitroasted by a pair of black dicks right this moment? Because that's what it sounds like, you pathetic piece of shit.

Mitt Romney is the ultimate cuckservative. Paid a grand total of 15% in tax on a multi-million dollar income and then had the nerve to bitch about how his taxes were too high and poor people were entitled.

My father, a huge racist, ended up voting for Obama because he was retired and therefore fell into that 47% of people who didn't pay anything.

Only if both die as a result

This guy already knows (shut it down?)

Why would I be triggered by nigger Arab abominations? Go home shit skin no one wants you in Australia

>A white in the MENA is telling a brown in Australia to go home

I will go home, if you go home

>Mitt Romney is the ultimate cuckservative

I hope you die

I am home, I'm mixed Jew master race. Plus my family conquered this land and make it home for all Jews. Yours however were cowards looking for welfare. So go home mudshit.

Can we not talk about blacks and whether or not others want to watch their partners fuck them for ONE DAMN DAY

I don't know what insecurity you're talking about. You make no sense.

ironically we take no welfare

Also our people are also """"conquering""""" Europe as we speak

what the fuck is your problem?

YOU'RE the jew, YOU make it happen!

literal cuckold no wonder he let Obama win

No you're leeching not conquering, Jews made Israel 1st world while Muslims make everything 3rd world. We built this place while you destroy one already there. So once again, you need to go home. Once you evolve passed monkey Muslim status maybe you can come back to the civil world.

Thanks Clyde, I needed a pick me up. Time to start this race war! Place your bets here, blacks or Arabs who will win?

Look I have friends that visit Israel, and respectfully they don't feel like it is first world

They say it feels like SEAsia level in terms of the roads/buildings/people

I sort of agree, actually. It's a funny joke, sure, but while having 22 grandchildren is a bit weird, it's a pretty noble act to adopt a kid in need.

Not true, we're Mediterranean level not sand chink level. I've lived in Cali and chose to come back here, Israel is pretty 1st world,

I think Kieran means "dark one" in Irish, kek.

Did your friends visit Gaza?

TRUUUUUUUU LOOK AT THAT FAT LIL NIGGA HE LIKE "DAMN NIGGA THIS BITCH MILK TASTES IS THE FUCKING SHIT NIGGA"
XD WISH I WAS THAT FAT NIGGA

What's wrong with adoption?

its like a toy to them

for you

>Captain Socialized Health Care

>Cuckservatives

Could not fucking care any less. This surprises nobody.

I can understand adopting chinese, they are smart after all but blacks? Why would you do this.

>adopting children in need is bad
I thought you all were good Christians , what happened?

White people don't put their kids up to adoption. That's why so many non-white children get adopted.

He's gonna grow out successful at life.

I would destroy that milf

>but blacks? Why would you do this

Because it's easier to demonstrate what a good, pious, charitable Christian they are than adopting a white child (bonus points if it's actually born in Africa).

If they adopt a white kid (unless it's from Russia or some eastern European shithole) most of their peers will just assume that their daughter got knocked up

But due to them being rich the kid will probably turn out a lot better than you.

Who are mormons and what's their significance and role?

Why does that baby look like a chink and negro at the same time

They believe in space jesus and brainwash their kids with 3 hours of church a day. No significance or role.

Would a Turk family adopt Muslim children from Uganda?

Don't Mormons think blacks are sons of cain?

Because pet-niggers are status symbols but slavery is illegal.

Is Obama Romney's time traveling adopted son?

The kid looks happy as fuck, makes me smile.
How does adopting a poor baby with no parents and abandoned and probably would have died in poverty bad? My brother fostered a kid that was suicidal when he took him in and now he's living his life happy.

Kindness is the most important part of Christ my friends.

>Origin of the name Kieran: A borrowing from the Irish, Kieran is the Irish form of the Gaelic CiarĂ¡n (little dark one)
>little dark one

Why adopt? Mitt too scared to give her that BBC she wants so badly?

I'll sit this one out.

but black people will name their kid some random African name from a nation they aren't even from that means "Dark King" or some shit.

Angels who were neutral to fight Satan in Satan's Rebellion

The one Jews side with. I'm not going to bet against the house.

I met a Black British Mormon here. He was trying to convert me.

This desu

Black British Mormon

youtube.com/watch?v=-aUb_kvO2YE

Black Mormon

youtube.com/watch?v=lUdAEDYHbhw