Can a terminal ever be beautiful like art?

Can a terminal ever be beautiful like art?

What does a beautiful terminal look like to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Liyu0109
youtu.be/c9auUMG4CNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

readeable and not looking like ass

The best terminal is the one that sits unused cause I actually have a functioning ui and don't have to do autism in the terminal to begin with

What icon scheme?

I usually just go to tty2 in my laptop, since somehow it can switch instantly (unlike my desktop).
Fuck art, I just want it to KISS.

Terminix, Fira mono, monokai

people will say light themes suck but they're fine if you're in a well lit room.

>vim
>mouse
This webm exists just to trigger keyboard spergs, right?

:help mouse-using

Nope.webm, using mouse in vim is like anal sex, only few pervs enjoy it.

>Can a terminal ever be beautiful like art?
No, that would require to render pictures in a certain way, whereas most terminals, including applels terminal can't even render emojis that correct way.

Why the FUCK would a terminal, whose only purpose is to output text, render fucking emojis of all things?

:thinking:

not the right way, also downboat for childdiddler shit
>whose only purpose is to output text
nice opinion

what way is the right way? it's displaying an image

>what way is the right way?
a) no pedoshit
b) the terminal being smart about it, knowing semantics, being able to render emojis as one spaced character, being able to align them properly, also a shitload of other elements basically HTML rendering but in a non-shit way and implemented using non-shit techniques and technology stacks
c) (bonus) technically, text as a matrix don't make sense, since they are at least 4 dimensional, so basically font rendering should work completely different. Think boundary boxes around a 3D model.

iterm2 literally does that tho
it even displays emoji correctly

Since when is Art beautiful ?

Dubs of truth

It doesn't render them correctly - correct as in my objective best way, not double-spaces what the unicode fags dictate.

these dubs don't lie

>me.jpg
is this really you?

>Go

why does your terminal look like my homescreen

911 means or glorious plane pilots could not use the shitty onboard max terminal.

Do you really think that this mentally challenged weeb could be an asian girl who shitposts on Sup Forums?

well probably he can

yes (。>﹏

so you are that japanese girl that sings jpop?

The internet requires proof です

is this you?
twitter.com/Liyu0109
youtu.be/c9auUMG4CNg

doxing is against the rurus (。>﹏

>doxing
what?