Is credit card fraud worth getting into these days?

Is credit card fraud worth getting into these days?

wouldnt this belong to /biz/?

Seems like it'd be more technology related.

if you like cocks up ur bum

i've never been on biz, but i guess it depends on the credit card fraud.

i'm getting sick of your shit op

I feel that the risks are massively overblown.

Nah famalamalam. Automated fraud detection is pretty op these days. Not worth it imo

are you the guy who asked how to make money on here and I jokingly suggested credit card fraud?

Nice try FBI

Nice try, Chris Hansen!

this/thread

It's less profitable than years ago, yes. But it's still profitable ...

and how would you know?

This dude already makes these threads on biz like 3 times a week. I'm not sure if it's the same guy but I'm pretty sure he's the same one that's been asking if it's worth getting into scamming people with fake gold bars all the time on /biz/ now.

Minor experience with it. But ask anyone

profitable only if you sell the card numbers.

only if you're selling the numbers or if you live in a complete 3rd world shithole and there is no police.

Less risky sure but how the hell is it better besides that?

Gift Card fraud is where it's at senpai.
Quick rundown:

>companies using shitty methods
>most of them have the PIN on the barcode, scratch part is just placebo
>they know this
>they have a "treat as cash" policy due to this
>customer has to make separate complaint with police
>use in store or under a pseudonym online

Good example would be PCWorld in the UK. Scan the barcode off any gift card on ebay or whatever. They have the PIN at the end (5 digits, disregard the last one)

Sauce, user told me ages ago on /csg/

But the card isn't active until they are purchased?

if they are on eBay, it's an unwanted gift.

Been wondering the same shit user, living in poorfagest 3rd world country and considering trying it for digital gaymes on steam. Would just spaming cards from card dumps be a good idea?

>Gift Card fraud
maybe in 2011

He asked ifit's worth getting into. It simply is not. There are better things to put your effort into.

No. It will never work.

>Quick rundown:
in depth rundown pls

Odd i had a friend of mine who managed to buy some 40$ worth game after 2 hours of spaming newly dumped credit cards on a certain forum website. So are there any good alternatives on picking up stolen cc's?

only if you wanna rob the poor and need money to fill your lack of personality and wittiness

Buy them from alphabay. But don't use the autoshops

What payment method should i use? Using a credit card to buy stolen credit cards sounds like a terrible idea.

Bitcoin...

figured, alright thanks gonna check it out.

it is worth it for quick money if you know people who can share knowledge with you. and as for security, the most paranoid fraudsters use something ridiculous like public wifi+tails+vpn+vm+rdp

How do I knock people off for a living?

No.
New data analysis tool are much better at recognizing suspisious patterns and isolate frauds, even in real time.

You'll get caught before making the fraud.

If that's the case then why does credit card fraud still cost billions of dollars globally?

Pretty sure those are 'gangs' (cabals) of criminal hackers who have a fair understanding of how these things work, not some poor old amateur user on Sup Forums living in the West.

/biz/ is literally only crypto currency threads, ive made a little side cash on it tho but not what youre looking for mang

IT JUST KEEPS ON PRINTING... ITS TOO EAZY, I AM EVEN WEARING YEEZY'S.

>something ridiculous
>public wifi+tails+vpn+vm+rdp

???

> Not using VIP72 and socks

Carders usually work alone, on their own sides. They have contacts but prefers working alone.
Source : Used to card and lurk a lot on the DW until cops got me.

I asked my grandmother, she doesn't really understand what i am asking.
Now what?

Do people really make as much money as they claim?

Do those even work?

>Autoshop
What?

Old timer on Biz, any way to make money goes on biz.

Depends on what they do
Carding expensive things is quite risky as you have do get them with fake papers at the post office. You have to sell them later, it's a lot of work and doesn't make this much money
I personally used to keep them and buy what I need really
You can do your shopping for the month like food and usual life supplies in Drive-In services, I robbed them a lot on that
The only thing worth is fake cheques in countries like Belgium and France for example.
If you don't mind being sought by Interpol the rest of your life, you can do an house rent with fake ID and go in another country. I was about to do this when cops got on me.

I don't recommend going through it, this is a lot of work for small results (used to do ~3k a month working all day and night). But the prejudice was like ~20k+ in a month. Still, as it is actually and with the "new" 3D Secure thing this is getting harder and harder.
Even using PayPal accounts and socks have it's inconveniences

Not that user, but I've carded before and got caught for something unrelated. Carding can make you alot of money, certainly more than a 9-5. The problem is scaling your operation. Once you start bringing in mules to cash out cards or to collect card info for you, then you're going to end up getting caught.

The guys making all the money are ones who are hacking companies and siphoning data. Even that is a pain, because you've got a huge number of cards you have to unload quickly.

How about stuff like cashing tax refunds or bank malware? That stuff feels like it could make a killing.

Also why do people card instore instead of online at all? Is that just for niggers? Because it seems sketchy as fuck

The people who cashout in store are either junkies being paid, amateurs, or they're professionals from out of state.

I don't know anything about tax refund fraud, but I've heard they're cracking down on it lately. Bank malware is profitable, but you need alot of overhead and time to put it together.

Nah, instore you have to be have decent skills in SE (a.k.a social ingeneering).
This is your power of being good at it, and if you're not a muslim it'll be easy for you to fool them on usual security procedures.
Online, you can't bypass any security, you have to look over thousands of websites to find a gold mine which will be patched few days after you robbed them most of the time. This is a lot of time invest.

The only thing I did with banks was syphonning my own bank account for 5k, then went to the cops making a false declaration of internet fraud, and got the cash back few months after.

Get a job Tyrone.

you pay and the listing sends you your item automatically.

I'm

is right, it's better if the store isn't in your country, at least not in your town or somewhere you're not supposed to be. He's right on the bank thing tho, you have to get some experience and a huge amount of preparatives

You have to get*
Social Engineering*

sry, tired

this fucking canadian is everywhere

what kind of a retard tries to sell their gift card and shows the code in the pic

Tax refunds fraud had a 60% spike a couple years ago didn't it

>tfw want to card a gayman rig
>never going to do it cuz pussy

Bump

These threads have to be FBI honeypots.

Sorry normie some people just want to find our more about credit card fraud technology from a technology board. I don't see why that's unreasonable.

wtf this isn't /k/

Sure thing totally not FBI agent, I'll definitely go greatly into detail how to break the law so you can put us on more surveillance lists. Get fucked, FBI faggot.