Do you genuinely hate Turks or Turkey?

Do you genuinely hate Turks or Turkey?
It's just banter r-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/int/thread/59081826/#q59081826
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mohács
irishcentral.com/roots/history/Little-known-tale-of-generous-Turkish-aid-to-the-Irish-during-the-Great-Hunger.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not really i just don't think they're humans

This

Look friend i agree turkroaches aren't humans, but that is pretty rich coming from a literal Slav

If you are a non-slavic russian, then i apologize, carry on doing human stuff, but Slavs are literally wild dirty animals

Turks are lebensunwertes leben

The country would be greatly improved if Putin dropped nukes all over it

Slav girls are qt though

But the men look like Chernobyl victims

I hate Albanians much more, but on the other hand, Turks are kinda responsible for them.

>Weeb-russians
this is a literal abomination

>What genocide?

> non-slavic russian

There was an actual Russian weeaboo girl at my college

All the turks I've met are weird. Like impure Arabs who act European.

I love tukish people

Europe's gonna build a wall with albania and turkey, and turks are gonna pay for it.

or better yet, we're gonna use albanians and turks to build it, and then when it's finished they'll notice they are outside it

yes i hate t*rks everything than else
can't wait for the genocide and neo-byzantine empire

T.Zaza

But still.. you're right

no i am georgian and thessalinki greek

Turkey is loved in Japan.

Try again. This time without VPN.

no he is not.
he is a t*rk in japan and girls literally creeped by his look :D
desustorage.org/int/thread/59081826/#q59081826

Turks ruined Balkans and my life so yeah I kinda do. But that's more of an ottoman hate for me. Non Islamic and more modern parts of Turkish culture are cool as long as it stays in Turkey.

Turks have the worst national character of any nation on the planet.

Imagine if the Bolivians all pretended that they were pure white Spaniards and bragged about all the horrible things that they did to the Indians, to whom they are actually mostly related. But then denied ever doing it whenever somebody tried to make them feel bad about it. And then imagine that they turned around and argued that, since they are in the "Central" part of South America, they're technically "Central American", and therefore actually part of North America and having a right to belong to NAFTA. And then imagine that Bolivia itself is slowly being infested by Guaranis who want their own state and most Bolivians hate them but refuse to give up the shitty, backwards part of the country that they inhabit and try to fight it off until they just get outbred and Bolivia becomes Guarinia.

Then you will understand why the Turks are so fucking disliked.

Good post

We really do, we always hate them

>Imagine if the Bolivians all pretended that they were pure white Spaniards and bragged about all the horrible things that they did to the Indians, to whom they are actually mostly related. But then denied ever doing it whenever somebody tried to make them feel bad about it.

Fuck off with your white guilt.

They are scum sub-humans

Would take 1m Greeks before 1000 Turk's or Arabs

Inb4 pay debts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mohács

Fuck off with this shit. Turks are just as white as we are.

Turk detected

T. Muhammad Chang Lee

>turkey
>white
pick one, they are darker than any nation in europe

>Turk brags about being from a proud, martial Islamic culture and not a degenerate Christian one that might tolerate homos
>gets butthurt when people lump him in with Arabs
>gets butthurt when imams convince others to blow shit up
>gets butthurt when religion influences the political process at all

Arrogant hypocrites, all of them

i like turks they are my friends

but do you like mongols? they also invaded hungary though why do eurocucks hate turks?

When I went to bed at night as a kid, my grand-parents would cross my forehead and say: "may God bless you and keep you from the devil and the great Turk".

>When I went to bed at night as a kid, my grand-parents would cross my forehead and say: "may God bless you and keep you from the devil and the great Turk".
that's too much even though ireland is quite far from turkey

irishcentral.com/roots/history/Little-known-tale-of-generous-Turkish-aid-to-the-Irish-during-the-Great-Hunger.html

wow...

Me in pic

One city sack in the 1400s and you have to deal with this shit forever lol

because mogols did it 800 years ago for a short time. Turks do it since the middle ages. If they get the visa 100 million turkroach and other muslim subhuman will come to europe.