Be hispanic in USA

>be hispanic in USA
>Hispanic as in my parents were from spain(Catalonia)
>tfw I'm a minority and white
>tfw I get free shit just by ticking 'hispanic' on forms

USA is awesome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5fmz5XdGq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Catalonia
>White

Do you mean cumskin with a dirt covering?

Is it really true if your parents were born in "Spain" or Portugal you are considered Hispanic?

I thought that only applied to Latin Americans

That's actualy the technical definition of Hispanic though; from Spain/Hispania, so he can pick White or Hispanic, and in this case Hispanic benefits him.

Anyone with Spanish roots are considered hispanic.

Anyone with Mediterranean roots are considered latin.

>The U.S. Census Bureau defines the ethnonym Hispanic or Latino to refer to "a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race"

even Portuguese are considered Hispanic.

>The U.S. Department of Transportation defines Hispanic as, "persons of Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Dominican, Central or South American, or other Spanish or Portuguese culture or origin, regardless of race."
>The Congressional Hispanic Caucus and the Congressional Hispanic Conference include representatives of Spanish and Portuguese, Puerto Rican and Mexican descent. The Hispanic Society of America is dedicated to the study of the arts and cultures of Spain, Portugal, and Latin America
> The United States Department of Labor - Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs encourages the same self-identification. As a result, any individual who traces his or her origins to part of the Spanish Empire or Portuguese Empire may self-identify as Hispanic, because an employer may not override an individual's self-identification

Fucking leech, but it's California so you're doing the right thing.

>be portuguese american
>put hispanic on everything
>no one will question it because that is problematic

moor

Nothing can be done about political correctness now, they're way in too deep. Enjoy.

>California
nope I'm in one of the northern midwest states
my university program classifies me as one of their "minority" graduate students
I have dull blond hair and green eyes

If north Africans are considered white and Spaniards are hispanics in the USA, then a Moroccan is more privileged than Spaniards according to their weird system?

yes

>If north Africans are considered white
>then a Moroccan is more privileged than Spaniards
Only if youre an arab.

>Come to America
>Genocide the natives and colonize the land
>500 years later they reward your descendants with free shit because they think your people are oppressed

You've got the lottery.

I don't know why I assumed it was California, it's probably my intuition that they respect minorities more than actual people from the United States.

Spanish and Portuguese people are literally considered non white minorities here, by law, and by common ppls because there was very little immigration from those countries here and noone has no idea who they are.

t.

chinese sexual here

>know a guy who is a ginger
>he says he is half aboriginal
>ticks indigenous on forms

good
affirmative action shit is retarded

Do you even speak Catalan you scum?

no habla escatalana

>white

user I....

>my university program classifies me as one of their "minority" graduate students
Jesus Christ, we've gone too far

Where are you, Wisconsin?

Hei. Parles català? Deu ser ben estrany, el català amb accent mexicà. (Bé, no sé si tens accent. Pot ser que no)

no habla escatalana

(no habla espanol either)

spanish is a dumb spic language

God damn, crafty American though, reap your rewards because of shitty leftists, congrats.

>be Italian in the USA
>Italian as in >muh heritage
>tfw fridge is always stocked with gabagool
youtube.com/watch?v=N5fmz5XdGq4

What exactly is this "free shit" that you get?

Yeah 'genocide'. 'Descendants'

Most of those border-jumpers are mixed people, in case you didn't notice.

It's difficult to tell if you are a baiter or a fucktard.

Scholarships and welfare probably

undergrad scholarship, graduate grants(both academic and research)
probably affected my acceptance too since the school has barely any "minorities"

>google "hispanic scholarship" (in quotes)
>About 249,000 results (0.68 seconds)

I'm actually going to try this too for summer studying, I plan to go to a Mennonite-based University in the US, just for kicks, and it'll probably be cheap considering nobody fucking knows the place and cause my GPA is decently high.

Many of the alumni actually adhere to the beliefs so it's probably like going to a friendly cult without worrying about a leader handing out Kool-Aid.

What's your major?

Aren't Mennonites the guys that reject modern technology?

No. Don't come here.
You're not invented.

parles català?

Clinical Psychology/Neuroscience

I think those are the Amish and certain Anabaptists, and some conservative branches of Mennonites, but that's the first thing that comes to mind when mentioning Mennonites.

There's the ethnic Mennonites that were persecuted by disagreeing with Lutherans that fled and remained in diasporas, and there's Mennonites that established their churches that are open to conversion, as long as you believe in Jesus Christ.

They're a strange blend of Protestantism, emphasizing pacifism but not falling into liberalism or bible literalism.

They also don't believe in predestination like Calvinists or have weird meetings like Quakers, they still believe in salvation by faith alone and keeping the Sabbath, and they reject LGBT ideology as well.

What I like them, unlike the Lutherans, is that they don't believe they're PHYSICALLY eating and drinking Christ when receiving communion, the Mennonites take this as symbolic.

I wrote this as I half-assedly read it last night and this is what I mostly remember.

>You're not invented

I'm not awake enough to discuss religion or deism.

I don't think the school would mind inviting me in, either way.

>anyone with Mediterranean roots are considered latin

What color is the sky in your world

>Basques and catalons
>not the same purity(?)
pic related

That will be difficult wiyh trump-dono in the drivers seat, neh?

so are you charlie sheen?

I am like you. My family are Serbs from South America and we are white as fuck. I went to UC Irvine and then Michigan for grad school and did not pay one cent for my education; several Hispanic Funds/USGOVT and private academic grants payed for everything.

The funniest thing that happened was when grants (for Hispanics) were awarded for academic achievement at UCI. Up on stage not a single brown Mexican to be found it was me - Chinese guy from Panama, black girl from Dominican Republic, white Brazilian, and a Cuban Jew. The people giving out the awards were all SOCAL type Mexicans.

When I interviewed for a finance job you should have seen the smile on the interviewer's face. When she saw I was white you could see the look of relief and joy in her eyes. Even better when she realized I spoke proper Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese. With very little effort on my part I landed my first job in banking. Being a White Hispanic/Latino is better than being Anglo, and our women are hotter than Anglo chicks.

pic: My twin Diego Forlan. You will never be this privileged.

You do not like this? Spanish is her language.

I think he'd change his mind after that, considering how fucking retarded it is to like a language due to a good looking woman speaking it, kinda fits his statement.

I know this feel