twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lain's massively overrated and her show was boring

If we just post her often enough she'll be eventually

Anime isn't technology.

She has a whole imageboard of her own.

But Lain is technology

This desu

Yes it is. Prove me wrong.

No, now fuck off back to your anime subchans nigger.

Lain is too good for Sup Forums, she's Queen of a far better place than Sup Forums.

And its amazing

You need some more lains?

@60327987((you))
fuck anime, amirite :-----D

The split between .org and .jp still has me left wondering where to go now.

You know, I used to be an anti-anime fighter and would combat anime by posting Stallman pics.

It was very effective, you guys better hope you don't drive me to do it again.

Yes

b8

Maki is our queen you newfag, she's always been our queen. We never liked lain.

Pretty legit response

I love cyberpunk and muh aesthetic but lain was a snoozer

Fucking newfags GTFO, this was always a maki board.

Who said she wasn't?

She's not, fuck off cancer.

Enjoy your underage board run by underage niggers.

She was, until newfags came in and pushed thier Moe-blob bullshit.

Kill yourself newfag, horo and lain were shitty memes. Maki knows technology, she represents the board you fucking cuck.

You sound a bit buttflustered newfriend, maybe you should take a break. You'll have all summer to post soon.

Derezz yourself faggot

How about you fuck off kid, I know maki and horo were just shitty memes and the board never liked it. It's like with lincucks, Sup Forums only pretended to like it, this board is actually a windows and mac board.

/r9k/ raided and made making the queen of Sup Forums.

*I know lain and horo were just shitty memes.

because we got maki

I bet you're the jennyfag from the intense waifu war that maki won. She's the queen of Sup Forums.

Laincucks and horocucks keep shilling their shitty waifus, they must be stopped.

some canadian faggot i was unfortunate to be around had some obsession with this character.

the guy was technologically illiterate a year ago, started using this place and by the time I knew it he was taking some python koding bootcamp and wouldn't stop posting this stupid bitch and talking about lain chan while simultaneously not knowing a single fucking thing

What is it with Sup Forums and Love Live? Please explain.

It's true anime, unlike your cuckold cybercuck trash.

I was asking frankly. Is it related to some event? Or is it just that a lot of people on Sup Forums like Love Live for whatever reason. I see Love Live posted so often here.

She actually has two.

More commiecuck trash just like the other laincuck website. When will newfags get that lain and lincucks was only liked ironically?

should be ed

T H I S
H
I
S

T B H
B
H

Probably because Sup Forums is full of fat neckbeards who will never get a gf and they fantasize about qt3.14 anime grills like Maki. Personally, I like Umi more or Nozomi.

Also stop using lainchan and do not give it any attention. Lainchan is dead and kalyx is a nigger and so is the rest of the mods
>owns a dedicated /cyb/ chan
>uses modern apple computers

Retard who looks like a man, keep that faggotry elsewhere. Maki is cute and uses an iPhone, she's true Sup Forums.

You're wrong. Just because you're too lazy to switch doesn't mean we're all on your pajeet os

>only pretended to like it,
senpai
>how got created

because makifags are cancer who can´t stop promoting her
meanwhile being unable to accept that lain is and always was the only true queen of Sup Forums

Feels good to post animoose to piss of r*dditfags.

Anime is for closet faggot virgins with various strains of autism.

Seek help from a doctor, not Chinese children's cartoons.

>Why isn't Lain the queen of Sup Forums?
I've been saying it for years: remove that ugly autistic nutjob from the sticky and replace him with Lain.

Maki uses her phone frequently, she belongs on Sup Forums.

>REEEEEEEE

Terry is the queen of Sup Forums

We need more rms pics, never enough of that. Keep posting.

>hate anime
>post on Sup Forums

Maki is a boil on Sup Forums's ass and has been spammed on this bored for well over a year or more,she needs to be kicked.
>retard
she's fit right in Sup Forums with the others here wouldn't you agree?

Terry isn't a cute anime girl, fuck off newfag.

>iPhone
>Sup Forums
haha no

because who the fuck cares about making some loli cunt the mascot of a shitty """tech"""" forum

False flag

Ugly retarded and not cute like maki

IPhone is more Sup Forums related than lincuckold.

Which one?
kalyx sold .org to Appleman123. After the recent wipe, .jp was created, which is again run by kalyx and the old clique.

>We are a collective of former administrators, moderators, and developers of [censored].org.
>Creative, technical, and organizational skills are distributed among our staff members so that [censored] no longer has a single point of failure.

belonging on Sup Forums != being queen of Sup Forums

Maki maki gimmi that sucicidi

Sup Forums is to talk about graphics cards and iPhones, maki is our queen because she's the cutest with them.

This * ULONG_MAX
It was fucking boring as fuck, and I've queued at EGX.

love-live.wikia.com/wiki/Nishikino_Maki I wanna honestly kill myself now

Maki maki gimmi that faki

Source if this .gif
youtube.com/watch?v=t6maVVFs0As

Really good song by a legendary Japanese Techno artist, and the video was done by the Akira team. Fun fact.

fuck off cia nigger before i run you over with my car

I got you senpai

you know
reading that
i don´t want anyone to associate lain with Sup Forums at all

>than lincuckold.
>never even mentioned lincucks
>projecting this hard
smdh tbqh family

Maki is superior

This was good, thanks user.

>using duckduckgo
Idiot
>Which one?
Both, I wouldn't trust kalyx anymore if they are this kind of idiots. If I'm not wrong, kalyx is a shitskin (or non-white) which may or may not explain his shenanigans.
I have visited lainchan a few times, but when I heard what happened with that dumbass, I dropped. I personally like /tech/ board more than /cyb/ because lainchan-lurkers might often be there and posting nonsense post, where in /tech/ people look in the more cyberpunk happenings, let alone the good material they offer there. I also do not visit 8ch.
I mean, how can you be cyber if you are not interested on using free software?
>lincuckold
By lincuckold, do you mean linux users are cuckolds?

Can she use a computer?

>this fag
> go to lainchan
> people actually talking about tech
> can't understand a thing
> come back on Sup Forums to shitpost about GPU brend loyalty and arguing against macfags

kys you piece of soykaf

>Both, I wouldn't trust kalyx anymore if they are this kind of idiots.

Neither Appleman nor Kalyx are responsible for jp so your complaints are invalid. It is Junk and Seph's project.

It wouldn't make sense to bitch about eight chan's /cyber/ board because you have a problem with Sup Forums's Sup Forums board so don't let org's history color your perception of lainchan-jp.

The new site seems to be in good hands. We should wish it well. The more /cyb/ the better imo. Let's all love lain.

*fuck you spam filter. why the fuck do I pay for Sup Forums pass?

>Neither Appleman nor Kalyx are responsible for jp so your complaints are invalid
Same goes with 8ch and 8ch.pl and how hotwheels and jim are not responsible for but they are the reason why 8ch.pl even exists. Both of them are fucking trash and so is lainchan. They are not worthy of trust. It's only a matter of time when lainchan-jp reveals its real colours (datamining, no tor support, muh anonymity etc.).

>so don't let org's history color your perception of lainchan-jp.
The problem with this is that now the lainchan community has been divided just like 8ch did. People can stay in the original and get fucked by the admin's lies or choose the alternative.Newfags won't even notice a thing because they did not lurk enough thus killing the place to a shit show due to their bad and uninteresting content. However, the alternative site will always have lower activity than its original site, often having the older fags there, but it won't take a long time when it will become a dead board and eventually get killed.

I have seen this shit enough. If the board does not have i2p support, then it can die imho. I'm a hypocrite for posting and lurking this site but what can you do, humans make mistake afterall

Funny thing, kalyx is an actual nigger

Please, explain how anime is technology. Ilona could argue. Different animation and sound production technologies that make an anime possible are technology. And the fact that it's a product of said technologies, makes it a bit echnology? Also the distribution, and intake relies on technology. As far as I can tell, everything surrounding the production, and consumption of anime is technology. More importantly, this anime in particular has themes based on technology.

Whoah, I'm so good. Oh yeah. Look at that 10/10 post. Would post again. Haha I. The best.

Why would being non white explain anything other than being non white you racist fuck. Go back to pol asshole.

Fuck off CIA nigger. I WROTE MY OWN FUCKING COMPILER.

Terry, you have a large mandible, and therefore your shenanigans are excusable, but this fuck Pretending physical traits justify or predict actions is unacceptable.
Navi fuck fuck ferries on pol. Go back furry fucking pol douche. Douche de Leche bitch.

You probably piss in bottles you fucking unshaven basement dweller.

Not an argument :^)

Not argueing, just a statement :)

.org has an i2p mirror now actually
all complaints about either lc should be because of kalyx who is mulatto, appleman ichinisango is doing the best he can uwu

Go shitpost somewhere else where your voice "matters" fucktard

Just like kalyx IS FUCKING NIGGER.
>unofficial i2p mirror
To the Do they even use free imageboard engine from fsf repos? If not then to the trash.

>They are not worthy of trust. It's only a matter of time when lainchan-jp reveals its real colours (datamining, no tor support, muh anonymity etc.).
There is buffet of transparency right here:
lainchan.jp/q/res/461.html#461
lainchan.jp/q/res/610.html#610
lainchan.jp/q/res/540.html#540

And torposting right here:
lainchan.jp/q/res/168.html#168

You're talking out of your ass, user.

Anyone willing to rec some cyberpunk animes?

>However, the alternative site will always have lower activity than its original site
The activity of a site is not a static thing. I would argue that jp has a brighter future by default. Activity on org is declining while activity on jp is increasing. If the board truly is in better hands, they will be able to attract new users. Time will tell though.

>i2p support
Is that really all it would take to win you over? They seem pretty responsive to requests for features.

she is, she's just not an attention-seeking whore

Armitage III comes to mind but I haven't seen many cyberpunk animes

This.

Yes, also if they take lynxchan as their board engine then everything is okay.
There is no anonymity in clearnet

it honestly wasn't boring imo, it was just fucking trippy the first time watching, you just kinda have to fire up those neurons to make some sense of it