Intel releases Coffee Lake-S 6 core CPUs

>Intel releases Coffee Lake-S 6 core CPUs
>Less single core performance than 4 core i7-7700K and costs $50 more
>Doesn't do as well in gaymes benchmarks, doesn't OC as well
>Still can't beat AMD on multithreaded performance for the price
>Enthusiasts freak out, accuse Intel of selling out to AMD's moar cores approach
>Countless autismbots reccomend i7-7700K or i7-7740K over i7-8700K because MUH FPS
>All 3 of them still require DELID because Intel are cheap-asses

This is the future you chose.

Of course they'll come with less ST performance, they're clocked lower due to 50% more cores

On the other hand AMD's marketing is completely retarded, instead of pushing the "beating Intel's most powerful $1000 consumer CPU at half the price while using less power", they did nothing.

>Higher core count CPU has less clock speed than a lower core count CPU

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

The point is Intel fanboys will get pissed off because all they care about is clockspeed and FPS.

NOOOOOOOO

If you don't need the blazing single thread performance of a 7700k@5GHz you might as well buy a Ryzen.

and if you go with the yid, you must delid.

Manufacturing improvements over time guarantee that the 6 core Coffe Lake-S will clock well over 4GHz

next time I go with the CPU that primarily has the least botnet modules and secondarily is the most open about what its botnet module does (since the first is probably a pipedream).

intel has AMT but you can bet your ass AMDs thind that they are supersecretive about is likely close to if not worse too.

I hate this world

Lmao

>i-it'll be a 6 core with 4 core clockspeeds
>w-wait for 14nm++

Skylake to Kabylake was 14nm to 14nm+, and we all saw how that turned out.

Intelshills btfo! We just need to wait a bit longer! Keep the Team Red fire burning guys! Intel doesn't stand a chance in 2018!

w-wait for cannonlake

Nah, you don't understand how Intel fanboys/shills work, as soon as 6 core coffee lake comes out, they'll start cherry picking new benchmarks that show it in the best light, probably 512 AVX benchmarks or something like that, since Ryzen doesn't support that.

Screenshot this post for future reference.

>probably 512 AVX benchmarks
All 2 of them?

>512 AVX
That's far too obscure for them to even know or care about. If it isn't in a benchmark on mainstream sites they won't even see it.

So even Intel is not able to do more than 4 cores without losing single thread performance? When this is going to change?

gah why did you post that goblin

>Countless autismbots reccomend i7-7700K or i7-7740K over i7-8700K because MUH FPS

Actually, now that the Kaby-Lake series is known to degrade overtime because of poor tim performance (unless you delid), most people would recomment Skylake since performance is identical and you don't need to delid to OC.

>Intel fans beg Intel to release skylake again

It's like pottery.

When physics stop being a thing you retarded shitty frognigger

Cofeelake Pentium would be available to single threaded gaymens. It would be funny if they shill for it instead of muh i7.

then two CPU machines should be more common

This looks shopped.

"Found this chip in my bosses office.

According to him he was a contractor for intel back in the day and was working with a guy that was on a deadline to do a new test bed of 386 chips. Guys at the manufacturing plant asked what he wanted printed on the die since they tend to label test chips for one thing or another. Being in a rushed panic to meet deadlines he just yelled "I DON'T FUCKING CARE! I NEED IT PRONTO! I DUNNO E-N-G FUCKING SAMPLE!"

Week later he had a pallet of 386 chips of what you see there and he thought he was going to get fired. Made them disappear by giving them to people before anyone noticed."

That would get CPU bottlenecked in just about anything modern. I bet the i3's will be 3 cores, still not enough.