So i'm getting to 100c under heavy load at 4.7ghz on this. Should I tone the OC down?

So i'm getting to 100c under heavy load at 4.7ghz on this. Should I tone the OC down?

I've heard all 7700k's overclock to 5.2GHz easily

7740k should do close to 6GHz

What is your cooling solution?

Remember the 6 000 000 kilohertz, goy.

noctua air cooler

not pushing it to 5ghz

Delid it you fucking AMDrone. If you actually wanted to overclock you would have done this already. saged.

What OC you have doesn't matter at all, what is your voltage you idiot?
Assuming you did one of those auto-overclocks judging by your post, you might still have tons of headroom when it comes to voltage.

Wouldn't increasing the voltage increase his temps even more?

Doing it manually would imply decreasing it

>mfw shills are so desperate they're accusing actual intel customers of false flagging

JUST

Delid and get a better cooler.

Might check your thermal paste m8, no way in hell should that i7 run at 100C on 4.7 Ghz. Or you're retarded enough to use the stock cooler and expecting high OC.

>Kabylake k series
>stock cooler

Protip: Set AVX offset so it only runs 4.5GHz in applications that use AVX. Then increase multi to 50 so you can brag about your 24/7/365 stable ez 5GHz on Sup Forums.

DELID DIS

Uh guys? Whats with all the anti Semitic remarks and jokes about jews lately? How is Israel related to Intel?

Gas yourself kike

Where'd you get that mask you filth? Back to the chamber.

Make sure you have your cooler installed tight. I've installed RAM before and ended up loosing the cooler and the cooling wasn't as good as it should be.

It's a natural defensive measure against the massive influx of Jewish Tricks that started 2 months ago.

its normal, thats just what you get for buying intel

You are in the wrong place, friend.

>How is Israel related to Intel?
Bait. gave yourself away with this.

>not having a summer cpu
>using your winter cpu after winter

You are not going to make it.