Wich country is the most obsessed with 'muh whiteness'?

Wich country is the most obsessed with 'muh whiteness'?

And why is Brazil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fphar.2010.00118/full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Argentina

IT'S ARGENTINA!

The actual answer is Argentina. Brazilians are based.

Everything east of Germany and south of the US

The answer is Argentina.

im whiter than you argentina

Only Porto Alegre...

The most irrelevant city of Brazil.

Argentina thread now.

No.

Brazilians are allways spamming the south brazilian meme, like Then we have that mexican guy obsessed with that whiteness map...

And then we have the anglos allways saying things like...

>white

And making other racial shit...

We never make racial threads... Prove me wrong.

Brazil monkeys. They are the hugest white wannabes ever. No one can compare to them

You don't need too. You're already white enough.

Argentina

Argentina is white?

why do you niggers give so much of a h*ck about being white or not? there is literally nothing wrong with being a nigger.

>(You)

They are former plantation societies where whiteness, wealth and power go hand in hand.

Brazilian policy itself got Brazil to the levels of European admixture it is today. Before the 20th century it was much Black and indigenous and their elite were ashamed, of course whites and lighter brown people would therefore pride themselves as being the very thing their nation worked for.

>indigenous

Nope. Native Americans always were rare here.

youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

>Native Americans always were rare here.

Kek, because Portuguese mixed with all of them.

Nope. Because they really were rare and too lazy for slavery so most of them were killed by Bandeirantes. This is why Portugal always prefered african slavery

>spend years and more years in a boat
>starving
>bored to death
>only men
>arrive in good and fertile land
>see this
>remember your smelly and teeth-less wife with full bush

What to do?

You are posting a mixed woman, real natives are ugly as fuck

T*rkey

I always laugh loudly when I pay attention from this picture

what?

They weren't killed. They went trough a catechising process and became normal citizens.

If you wanna understand why many South Brazilians have big hooked noses and receded chin? Well, now you know why.

Of course they were, go study history, they are almost unnexistent in Minas Gerais and Salvador

I'm not talking about your poor shithole with more murders than Congo. I'm talking about South Brazil, the most important Brazilian region.

Mameluco were prominent since the early colonial era and caboclos were important navigators of the Amazon.

Looking at genetic reports of modern day Brazilians White, brown and black Brazilians to this day have significant amounts of native ancestry and if the spread of Nheengatu is a sign it seems as though mestico peoples mixed quite abit with even so called pure Indians as well long before ethnic Portuguese made any significant settlements.
I was a brazilboo growing up until I realized their "love" of mixture meant their striving towards whiteness or near whiteness except during Carnival when blackness is kind of a joke.

But they really were killed. Average Brazilian crowds almost always look like this, very few people with strong Native American traits.

>White, brown and black Brazilians to this day have significant amounts of native ancestry

You can post any Brazilian crowd. You barely can see people that resemble something like Native Americans.

Brazil always was a slavery colony. So it's obvious Native Americans didn't have a space here

Argentina, South Brazil=Europn
North Brazil=Africa

nice answer from a nice flag

Indians are considered backwards, pathetic and useless in Brazilian society, They aren't seen as ferocious warriors like Amerindians in USA, so everyone denies having Amerindian ancestry even if they have the classic Amerindian skull and nose.

>Each individual is represented by a vertical line, which is partitioned in three colored segments corresponding to the individual’s estimated membership proportion in the African (blue), Amerindian (green), and European (red) clusters. Data from Suarez-Kurtz et al. (2007a).

A century and a half ago I don't believe they were so white, looking at the demographics at least the rates of European migration and assumed intermarriage with local women paints a picture of pred black, mulatto, caboclo, zambo in most cities on average with a pred white yet mixed white identified population in all but the elites who were mostly or wholly of European ancestry.
This post-20th century migration admixture
It's silly to deny though. Still it seems people would rather be native than African when it comes to non-white ancestry.

What is this graphic? This is more one of these graphics with only 1000 samples?

>still it seems people would rather be native than African

Nope. Native Americans and mestizos are way uglier and less aesthetical than mullatoes, especially males.

Genetic study of Brazilians.

>Data from 300 individuals, resident in Rio de Janeiro, self-identified as White, Brown, or Black, according to the Color classification adopted by the Brazilian Census. Each individual is represented by a vertical line, which is partitioned in three colored segments corresponding to the individual’s estimated membership proportion in the African (blue), Amerindian (green), and European (red) clusters. Data from Suarez-Kurtz et al. (2007a).
journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fphar.2010.00118/full

Native Americans are way more discriminated, especially in Midwest when almost everyone want to see they killed.

Amerindian ancestry is better than African ancestry
At least they are cute and have straight hair

>better

Just compare Cuba with Bolivia or Mexico. Mestizos are uglier, shorter. Especially males.

So despite the biases against kinky hair, wide and full features you're telling me people would prefer a mulatto woman over a mestizo Brazilian woman?

Cubans are 1000 times more attractive than Mexicans, Central Americans and Bolivians.

People from Amazonas are the ugliest and shortest Brazilians on average.

You decide

But then why is the erasure of blackness lauded more than the erasure of nativeness?

These are twin sisters

>People from Amazonas are the ugliest and shortest Brazilians on average

So much this.

THIC
H
I
C

Ulgy as fuck

mulato > mestiço

>Cubans are 1000 times more attractive than Mexicans, Central Americans and Bolivians

I have to agree. Mestizos are really more ugly. I think it's because of their ball heads.

le nerman is pardo

I don't give a shit but some fags make fun of us like Are Japanese white?? threads