From the memoirs of a Hungarian POW who was captured in 1916 by the Russians, sent to Siberia...

From the memoirs of a Hungarian POW who was captured in 1916 by the Russians, sent to Siberia, then returned on a French ship to Hungary four years later:
>In Trieste, we were greeted by two envoys of the Hungarian government, who then quickly laid out a map of the country on the ship deck, with the Trianon borders drawn onto it with a red pencil. They told us that the government of this dismembered nation is happy to welcome every Hungarian who wants to stay under Hungarian suzerainty, but whose homeland falls on the occupied territory, can also choose to return there. Shocking scenes erupted after these terrible news. Battle-hardened soldiers, well-traveled people sobbed, cried and wept: this is why we risked our life in so many hard fights?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuva-yi_Milliye
mapire.eu/en/map/hkf_25e/?bbox=671422.856456988,5227069.742253493,4012638.2368586124,6653078.941941741
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trianon was a mistake

Sorry

bump

Soon the empire will become one again!

>treat others like shit
>sobs when get treated like shit
eternal hungarian

I'm sorry you got cucked, but I'm thankful we got Transylvania.

get fucked m8

Cheers Hungary! :D

if they likeed hungary so much why did they lost the war?

Siding with Germany leads to reckless outcomes

t. us

get fucked lmao

Vae victis.

2011 census.
70,7% Romanians
17,9% Hungarians.
I see nothing wrong with Transylvania being rightful Romanian clay. Veni vidi vici brothers.

Why didnt same thing happen to Germany after WWII

lol

Humiliating Germany after WW1 sure had a great outcome, why not doing it again?

>Undead warrior Hungarian Sup Forums

Cucks. Why didn't you fight it like Turks did?

Give me Inner Austria or give me death!

You know how badly you lost the war when fucking Armenia has an occupation zone.

Smrt

TRST JE NAS

We didnt have an army at that point and right after the war we had a commie uprising

>baah we lost please give us sympathy for being horrible at war

we had literally no army bc fucked up economy plus extreme amount of men lost

Hungary had it far worse, not to mention the treaty of trianon + the fall of Russian Empire created a bunch of relatively weak states near Germany, so even there it still maintained a powerful position in that part of Europe

>coming from fucking Serbia

Are you fucking baiting me or are you THAT blind?

indeed

You didn't have militia? Turkey didn't have an army either until Kemal set one up on the spot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuva-yi_Milliye

I imagine the ottomeme empire wasn't as fucked up by starvation as the Hungarians. iirc their commie party tried to fight Slovakia, but lost.

The Ottomans didn't have enough food to feed their fighting men every day so I doubt they had enough when Kemal set up his army.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

If it still existed today would Austria-Hungary be Germany/France/UK tier in terms of power?

do you have that in better resolution? cant read shite...

here is a better one from 1910

our defence minister after the war said: "i never ever want to see a soldier again", so you guess

funny enough, the commies managed put up some resistance with some hasitly organized militias (worker-peasant, fist of workig class propaganda), lead by former Austo-Hun officers, fighting for a national hunagry, while the councils while shtick was internationalism...

Fuck no, it was already considered as a empire falling apart

This one is about Hungary tho, not Austria
It's also pretty shite, because the colors go over the city names, making some of them only barely visible

*while=whole

the later irony is that they got stripped of rank, labeled as commie traitors, when Horty came into power

I have the original, google it, but it's like 21 MB

yup. found it with image search

cause its at ethnographical map, not a topographical

austia-hun maps were pretty fucking awesome desu, you can find your stuff here
mapire.eu/en/map/hkf_25e/?bbox=671422.856456988,5227069.742253493,4012638.2368586124,6653078.941941741

germany should've been completly dismantled after ww1 like hungary

all you had to do was to hold the flanks at Stalingrad

YOU HAD ONE JOB HUNGARY

hey we still did better then the italians if africa right?