/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user gets a Chink light and angle bracket for his action cam • Arduino boards and kits user bought so far have worked fine • user buys three items for his bicycle • user gets a scale to use when fishing • user slaps a nato strap on a Casio F-91W • user receives a Aukey 5000mAh Power Bank • user pisses €320 away on a android car radio that stopped working • Crabster unboxes a messenger bag • user gets a Sanrenmu pocket knife with bottle opener • Yodel delivery man steals user's Xiaomi Yeelights • user has Lineage OS running on his Mi Max, gets 3 days of battery Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Lycra-Balaclava-Full-Face-Mask-With-2-Holes-Motorcycle-Balaclava-Running-Mask-for-Cold-or-Hot/32350093438.html
ebay.com/itm/New-E-Element-Z-77-87-keys-Blue-Switch-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard-for-PC-Laptop-/291977398969
youtube.com/watch?v=x2VHmdO3dmA
banggood.com/NAGOYA-RE-02-10-1300MHz-UHF-F-Antenna-Ground-For-Walkie-Talkies-p-948289.html
banggood.com/Alloy-Steel-UHF-Female-To-SMA-Female-Jack-RF-Adapter-Connector-p-924945.html
aliexpress.com/item/SMA-F-Female-Magnetic-Gain-Car-Radio-UHF-VHF-Ham-Antenna-NAGOYA-UT-108UV-For-BAOFENG/32681608271.html
gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_401684.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-ZTE-Axon-7-Max-4GB-64GB-Cell-Phone-Hi-Fi-Fingerprint-Dual-Rear-Snapdragon-625/32792368660.html
aliexpress.com/item/vlotmeter/32572247119.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GTFO manlets

>user has Lineage OS running on his Mi Max, gets 3 days of battery
That is nice.
I was going to try MIUI for a bit on the Redmi Note 4X but after seen this I think I will flash as soon as it arrives.

Post the best deal you've got in the last few days /csg/.

Can someone redpill me on why Comfy gets so much hate?

I just bought my first chink shit. What should I expect?

So I got this intellimouse 3.0 from an Malaysian aliexpress seller and received it today.

Pick the 'ES Stock' you wag, it ships form Spain.

To wait

it's just an aussie with a lithuanian vpn

Seems to either be legit or a well made clone.

should I buy moar? at the end of the day I spend more on shitty chink seeds instead of buying few good ones from Europe.

Do you know or anyone else know if there's anything equal or better under $40 with replaceable cables?

you want a spinner

What's a good $2 spinner?

rate my recent purchases
who gonna look fly walkin' da street?

yo just got my balaclava today, took 6 days to get from China (aliexpress) to Niagara Falls Ontario (Canda)

used ePacket shipping.

good mask too

aliexpress.com/item/Lycra-Balaclava-Full-Face-Mask-With-2-Holes-Motorcycle-Balaclava-Running-Mask-for-Cold-or-Hot/32350093438.html

ur gonna get so much pussy

>$2
the only thing that cheap are those plastic tri-spinners

they aren't bad actually, go ahead and get one.

ebay.com/itm/New-E-Element-Z-77-87-keys-Blue-Switch-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard-for-PC-Laptop-/291977398969

youtube.com/watch?v=x2VHmdO3dmA

Good chink?

lsusb showing relevant vid/pid?

>shopping make you happy
Good, good, give in to consumerism

Why is autism spinner mainstream now? Why hasn't autism cube becomen as popular? Why don't normies know they can buy chink for a fraction of price and buying original is buying marked up chink anyway?

>no obligatory "you guys are okay" post

not that much of a deal but I wanted some light bluetooth headphones for studying, I have some Bluedio T3 but they are heavy as fuck

lol im still waiting for all these:

> banggood.com/NAGOYA-RE-02-10-1300MHz-UHF-F-Antenna-Ground-For-Walkie-Talkies-p-948289.html
> banggood.com/Alloy-Steel-UHF-Female-To-SMA-Female-Jack-RF-Adapter-Connector-p-924945.html
> aliexpress.com/item/SMA-F-Female-Magnetic-Gain-Car-Radio-UHF-VHF-Ham-Antenna-NAGOYA-UT-108UV-For-BAOFENG/32681608271.html

I hope so. I ordered one a month ago.
It has good reviews on amazon.

What's a phone with a decent camera, battery and 3gb+ ram. I'm ok with shelling out 300+ if necessary since it'll be a gift for someone.

Xiaomi redmi note 4 global.

OP3T

Zuk Z2 Pro.
Moto G5+.

Avoid anything from Xiaomi. their cameras are sub-par, build quality is horrendous, and their OS is full of bugs.

>since it'll be a gift for someone.
If your end game is to end up in bed been pegged by say "someone" then don't get any chinkshit because any problem will comeback to bite you in the ass.
Otherwise this or the Note 4x which MAY have a better camera.

Normies are retarded

Is there a good metal one for $3?

I've bought and grown these seeds from half a dozen sellers. They're all the same, just cheap hemp seeds. Worthless, unless you want to make some rope.

You could buy a 5lb bag of them sold as birdseed at Walmart for a fraction of the cost.

the right one makes me really uncomfortable

Any idea when Lenovo Tab4 Plus 8 is hitting us market?

Will it be on chink websites first?

Looks fine comparing to whats available on Google.

Any good sturdy cable earpods with volume?

The $20+ VE Monks

MrZ Tomahawks

I got a successful refund but I don't see my money is. halp

Takes 5~15 work days to process the refund.

Not sure about the price but get one of those that look exactly like the plastic ones but with an aluminum body. I had two and both spun nearly 4 mins out of the box
I feel like that exact design is the best one performance-wise

It's already done, but I don't have credit card. How am I supposed to buy

>some countries think that the 3D printer can print weapon, so please do not tell the customs clerk, you can say that the printer is used to print parts

Chink life advice 101.

>when chinks have less draconian laws than in US

>NSA literally vigilates the internet
>piracy literally is a crime with months in prison
>trump said he's going to stop the chinese economy
It's not 1910 anymore, grandpa. USA is a long time the biggest terrorist threat on earth.

So my chink TV box is here, it is safe to log with my regular Gmail into the Playstore?? That shit comes rooted already

And there's a big thing over russian interference with the US election for some reason.
The US invented meddling with foreign elections, and it's stupid to assume that other powers won't just because it's impolite. But it makes people angry because they don't realise that it was the US that set the precedent, and hammered it home over and over again that it's okay to interfere with other countries if you have the ability to.

Google is blocked in China
Think about that

Also more pics

>tfw shitposting from bed

Yeah but you can flash gapps easily so fuck off, it had SuperSU already installed

wats dat

Last

Like really think about it

The fad is bigger than ever and there's still no jewish star spinner
Fucking chinks

Star of David is banned in China

The dream is dead
>tfw no 3d printer

based chinks 0120 john

Is this true?
Are they as bad as this user claims?

gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_401684.html this

Because he shills himself in everx thread and its annoying

trypophobia

>not a swastika spinner

I have a Redmi Note 3 Pro, it fell on wather, still works buth the ear speaker is getting bad. As a phone and living with the Miui experience, Xiaomi is a great brand, I still get updates and soon will receive Android 7.
The camera is cheap, because the phone is cheap, if you want a good camera go for the Mi6

i don't think you can go wrong buying one over the other, but just in case, are there any mousepads reccomendations?

kek are u like 13

If you cycle in the cold it's useful to prevent your nose and ears from getting frostbite

Are you going to rob a radioshack now

>implying radioshack has anything worth robbing

Is youtube working with wireless? What about subtitles

I've been using the "Dollar Mousepad" for ages. Put whatever you want on it and find any one of the hundreds of coupon codes and it totals to a dollar, including shipping.

Could you hit me with a quick linkaroo for that one?

Wireless work fine, but the remote control is shit

does there happen to be any really nice Bluetooth speakers on ali?
something that can also connect via audio cable

Mi4C is $99 and the best camera under $200.

Huawei Bluetooth speaker

ZTE Blade V8 pro

w2c a bb gun?

Disgusting.

This is what you are looking for
aliexpress.com/item/Original-ZTE-Axon-7-Max-4GB-64GB-Cell-Phone-Hi-Fi-Fingerprint-Dual-Rear-Snapdragon-625/32792368660.html

These have really taken off, just saw school girls with them and I live in a rural Australian town.

I haven't seen Comfy's trip in a long time actually. Most of the posts are anti-Comfy posts, not shilling.

it's the same guy who has an obsession

Youtube cancer.

Toy is for action figures desu

how's banggood's after-sales compared to gearbest or other chink sites?

Gimme links for good out of the box spinners. Already have a metal and a brass one. Maybe I want a plastic one.

out of the box?

>it's just an aussie with a lithuanian vpn

No idea who this guy is but as a Lithuanian whose accent is Australian sounding I understand why you might think that

He means crippling autism.

>any publicity is good publicity
t. comfy

I was able to get a refund from quite a few stores, including GB and BG.
GB was the only one I had to claim a refund for a broken item and I had no problems.
All the others were for delayed or unsent items.
BG specifically I got a refund for a battery cell that they tried to ship but was obviously stuck due to that stupid new regulation. They didn't throw me around because it was obvious that the package wasn't going to move.

>mfw got in the news for getting me gear nicked

Can someone link me the best USb vlot meter thing, i see a few and remember some where not that good ?

aliexpress.com/item/vlotmeter/32572247119.html

This is the one I have. It's accurate and still works after a year.