templeos.org/
templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/DownloadOS.html#l1
templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/TAD/DailyBlog.html#
timelines.issarice.com/wiki/Timeline_of_TempleOS
hitbox.tv/terrenceandrewdavis
youtube.com/watch?v=Og_AMl3ozcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when is he going to stream? i need my tos fix my dudes

can he livestream while taking a walk? that would be the tits, Terry going up to random cia agents, and revealing them

>no links or info in the first post, couldnt even copy and paste an old thread
>prob some underage v& that just wants to talk about "muh eceleb that says nigger ebin XD"
kys pl

i think he got a 90 day ban

if he had some kind of smartphone or tablet he could livestream. but hes using a digital camera from the early 2000s

smartphones were created by cia niggers to spy on you

ah shit, that's the camera he's using?

is this bait or do you not actually pay attention to any of the vids he uploads?

not really

>hes using a digital camera from the early 2000s
It records in 720p so it's definitely LATE 2000s.

Terry is one of the people on the internet that should not get attention.

In the latest video he walked up to one of his neighbors and explained why he's sitting on the pavement.

He also sat in dog poop behind a tree

You CIA niggers don't give up. The guy wrote his own compiler and created an OS, you're not going to be herding cattle here.

Terry is too good for this world.

So OP are you just not gonna include the rest of the TempleOS info in your post anymore?

>implying anyone actually comes in this thread to talk about the OS
/tosg/ is just an excuse to talk about Terry without breaking any of the rules of Sup Forums

For all of Terry's faults, he does say some things that are occasionally semi-profound.

He's definitely one of the good guys.

I bet you masturbate to linus tech tips

What's the point?

Yeah it's kinda sad. I'm not even really savyy when it comes to fiddling with TempleOS but seeing other people fiddle with it is really cool. Now it's just let's scream nigger without doing cool TempleOS stuff.

Paste from old thread
FAQ
>What is TempleOS?
TempleOS (formerly J Operating System, SparrowOS and LoseThos) is a biblical themed lightweight operating system created over the span of a decade by programmer Terry A. Davis.

>How did TempleOS start?
Development for TempleOS began in 2003 after Davis suffered from a series of manic episodes that left him briefly hospitalized for mental health issues.
Davis is a former atheist who believes that he can "talk with God" and that God told him the operating system he built was God's official temple. According to Davis TempleOS is of 'Divine' intellect due to the inspired nature of the code. According to Davis, God said to create the operating system with 640x480, 16 colors display and a single audio voice. The operating system was coded in a programming language developed by Davis in C/C++ called "HolyC". The OS runs a file system called "Red Sea".

>What can TempleOS do?
TempleOS deliberately has no network support. It runs 8-bit ASCII with graphics in source code and has a 2D and 3D graphics library, which run at 640x480 VGA with 16 colors. The OS contains numerous embedded biblical references including a program called AfterEgypt which allows users to "communicate with God" through an oracle.

USEFUL LINKS
Official website: templeos.org/
Download TempleOS: templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/DownloadOS.html#l1
Blog (HUGE page): templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/TAD/DailyBlog.html#
Templeos canon:
timelines.issarice.com/wiki/Timeline_of_TempleOS
Live sermons from the high priest himself: hitbox.tv/terrenceandrewdavis

NOTABLE QUOTES FROM TERRY
>I wrote a fucken compiler. Linus has not finished his compiler yet and suffers humilation from Stallman.
>Yeah, I killed a CIA nigger with my car in 1999. Score one for the good guys.
>My job is to hunt CIA niggers.
>Bill gates and the illuminati got a herd of nigger cattle

>a herd of nigger cattle
Kek

>hitbox.tv bans their biggest streamer
>a few weeks later they're btfo and bankrupt
really makes you think

Reminder that Terry is getting cucked hard by picrelated at making recreational operating systems.

Hail Urbit, our stack and savior.

Anyone read his most recent blog post...

God is perfectly just

Not him, but I masturbate to TechCity

OMFG his latest video

youtube.com/watch?v=Og_AMl3ozcY

I lost it when he inserted the 3D sprite into his source code. Divine intellect is right.

Check this shit out, fucking piece of shit.

Is there any record of Terry interacting with Linus Torvalds and/or John Carmack?

I saw this tweet and the video where someone spoofed a bunch of emails claiming to be from Linus Torvalds.

Is there any record of them actually interacting?

>yfw TempleOS gets picked up by the Vatican after Terry's death and undergoes full scale development
>ported to and adopted by every platform on the planet
>the prophecy is fulfilled and it truly becomes God's OS
>Terry is sainted after an android running TempleOS is witnessed crying tears of blood