PБ is a bit weird, but alright

B

e

All :^)
I'm half-belarusian.

are you qt?

N O T H I N G

comfy neighbours

sure are when you can just dump your radiation there right?

meme country

Yes!

radiation is international senpai

And at this time Belarusians build nuclear station on the border with Lithuania

rightful Lithuanian clay but currently part of the Russian empire

russian clay to be honest

youtube.com/watch?v=AVRdhg6biN0

enough

I hope to see it reunited with its commonwealth potato roots and away from russian potato stink

Б

uhhhhhhh

Its capital is called Minsk and it's next to Russia. Its flag is a carpet. I don't know anything else.

True heir to the Grand Duchy of Lithuania (Litva). Unlike the Samogitian state of Lietuva.

E

Л

Russia's bitch

A

P

Y

C

do russians love belarus tho?

Ь

yes they are good friends

mods delet these posts

All hail Lukashenko, long may he reign.

The last true European dictatorship

Is it true you can't own a land so if you sell f.e. house, the land is gratis?

There is literally nothing wrong with a dictatorship.

why he always takes his son to ceremonies

Russia's bitch: the country :^)

Raising him to be the next leader of course. Heir needs training.

you take that back you pičku materinu

prepares to reign

are belarussians going to prevent this?

No.

It's just a joke. Belaruse is impossible to hate desu

I think some dictator stuff is going on over there, they pretend they aren't russians but they speak russian.

They might be a puppet state of Russia.

Pretty cool flag. Geographically they have very flat terrain for the most part.

Former state of the Soviet Union.

>gold gun

gansta as fuck

Son?

вac нe пocaдят зa тaкиe кapтинки?

I heard (you) may be arrested for an atheist comment in the internet.

Этo пpaвдa(
Booбщe зaeбaли yжe. У мeня aдминa в гpyппe в вк нa дeнь зaмopoзили зa пocт кapтинки c pинoй. Бoюcь cкopo yжe нaчнyт вызвaть в мycapню для дaчи oбъяcнeний пo мeмacaм.

The best kind of Belarusians are those residing in Poland and using picrelated flag. Unfortunately they are a tiny minority, most of Belarus is russified, brainwashed by local propaganda mixed with Kremlin propaganda and considers itself a part of Russia :(

youtube.com/watch?v=D0JrgccZ7qY

нe, тoлькo зa paзжигaниe и peвoлюциoннyю дeятeльнocть

What a shame.
We speak Russian mostly, yes, but everything not bad as you think. Most of people I know don't like what Russia do now.

Russians don't like these Belarusian patriots. Russians like only russified and enslaved nations that are loyal to Kremlin.

Belarus makes really good watches

>supporting Bandera
>patriotism

Choose one

lmfao. this guy.

>mfw polaki rassuzhdayut ob otnosheniyah belarusi i russii

Everything that make Russians butthurt are fine.

absolute madman

Hy ты и жoпa кoнeчнo.

Putin must pay a lot to Belarus to keep it in loyality. When you stop paying, loyality of Belarusians becomes weaker. Now oil price is low, Russians don't have money to buy a lot of Belarusian products, moreover sanctions were established, so things got seriously complicated.

youtube.com/watch?v=kTm_-0Pi5aI

i want to visit bulbas next year for historical events

>polyak dumaet, chto znaet chto dumaet belaruskii narod i razbiraetsya v politike
idi nahui, ne besi

Putin says in this video that Russia pays to Belarus every year 15 bln dollar, which is 3x more than Poland with 4x bigger population takes from EU-funds. I guess that it is like 30% of Belarusian GDP. It means that Belarus can't exist without Russian financial/energetical support. It generates a lot of political implications.

Keep calm, Ivan.

t. liberashka

>like something bad.

Yeah. They are pretty cool

Belarus, why did you change your military doctrine? Don't you love uncle Vova? Don't you want to stop the second Armenian genocide?

Tpacт ми, yжe и зa тaкиe кapтинки мoгyт

Гдe кyпил? Бэд дpaгoн?

Oлecь, a вы нe лoпнитe?

You really don't understand what going on, do you? Nobody like Vova or voted for the changes in constitution or whatever. Only one man controls everybodys pussies. One man.

>You really don't understand what going on, do you? Nobody like Vova or voted for the changes in constitution or whatever. Only one man controls everybodys pussies. One man.

You have no idea how deluded some Western newspapers are. For example Swiss newspaper "Le Temps" wrote that Belarusians prefer Putin to Lukashenko and dream about being ruled by Putin instead :D

letemps.ch/monde/2016/06/01/kremlin-train-annexer-inexorablement-bielorussie
russian.rt.com/inotv/2016-06-01/Le-Temps-Lukashenko-ne-pomeshaet

Western Europe is very pro-Russian, it is a great danger for your country as well, not only for Ukraine. If USA didn't exist, we all would live under Russian occupation with a silent agreement of Western Europe

why did even belarus break with russian federation in 1990s

theyre literlly same

God bless America.

I been to Russia, Ukraine and Belarus, and i must say that Belarus looks the best out of all these countries. They have decent roads and infrastructure, even in smaller cities. Russia and Ukraine look horrible outside of Moscow/Kiev and few other biggest cities, like third world in many places.

But I thought Batka was for the people?

Russia is big, Ukraine has no excuse tho and it looks really shitty in the rural areas

Ha-ha-ha.
No.

They like potatoes, streets are clean and comfy, but their life is uneventful and predicatble: they have only had one president in 25 years and the same team has won their football championship for the last 10 or so consecutive years.

father is from belarus
I want to visit one day

Part of the USSR, Northern Hemisphere, neighbors with Russia and Latvia, and... fuck. That's it.

A shit country led by Stalin

you were a former ussr country and your flag is one of my favourites

>it's Belorussian nationalist minority stealing Lithuania's identity episode once again

They got wrecked by Nazi's who herded people from villages into one building then burned it down and then they raped and murdered any survivors.