Rip great Muslim

Rip great Muslim

why are muslims so strong?

>Smears Trump
>Dies

Why do African Americans convert to Islam? Slavery was more widespread in the Arab/Muslim world and your true "ancestral" religion is some local animist religion.

he attacked Trump?

Cuz WE WUZ

Because it's edgy, contrarian and automatically assigns you a new identity with its history, like neonazis

Mostly to do with the no alcohol and scholarly pursuits.

Remember, there are variations to Islam.

At least they're more civilised than Neo nazis.

Praise be to Allah.

Africans are cucks.

They "fuck our women" in order to forget their pathetic history and their cuckholdry

When they get to prison, they tend to reform there. Before going in (and on the outside in general) they're all mostly Baptist ""Christians"".

Something about how hardcore the missionaries are speaks to them. That kind of chastisement and allowance of punishing infidels is the kind of structure they crave. I say this not a fact but as assumption.

1)30 percent of slaves that came to the new world were muslim

2) Islamic theology is inherently anti-racist and cosmopolitan and appeals to masses of poor

3) Christianity was a system of oppression used against the African Americans and inhibited their success

4) Saudi funded missionaries were active during the 70s and focused on black populations, but soon nation of islam was developed which stood against wahhabism

5) Black people understood the objective superiority of Islam

>slavery was more widespread in muslim/arab world

LEL!

>That kind of chastisement and allowance of punishing infidels is the kind of structure they crave

so basically you're saying that the evil angry negroes find solace in the aggressiveness of the evil religion of Islam?

Mate the British Empire was still fighting Arab slave raiders in Sudan in the late 1800s, Arabs are fucked up.

This, basically. Islam gives them structure and discipline that they never had growing up because of absent fathers and ignorant mothers. Nobody ever converts to religion on prom night, only when they've fucked everything up.

No, not that. It's just that they are very rough men in general. You can't bridle people like that with pastors or christian priests. They're too soft. The Imams in the prisons though are really angry and violent and these guys understand that sort of treatment. It just werks.

You seem mad, Pierre.

Has my interactions with your family and race rustled you so?

You do realise the civil rights movement in 1960s America was spear headed by an African American reverend, yes?

No, Bruce, you're not an abo

Heh, "spear headed".

F

F

You're right. I'm Ethiopian.

RIP LEGEND

>By changing his name from Cassius Clay to Muhammad Ali just two days after claiming the world heavyweight crown, and by embracing the separatist teachings of the Nation of Islam, the boxer placed himself on the radical fringe of the struggle for black equality.
The Nation of Islam, under its leader Elijah Muhammad and Malcolm X, viewed white men as devils.

At least we sill have George Foreman.

I love his grills

>The Imams in the prisons though are really angry and violent and these guys understand that sort of treatment
Im guessing youve been to so many prisons and talked to all these angry and violent imams, yes?

I like how all the fat drips down into the tray so you can dunk your toast in it.

>Some Announer: "We are here with Muhammad Ali, ex heavyweight champion of the world. Mr. Ali, there's a fight coming up between [A] and [B]. Who do you think is likely to win in that match up?
>Ali: Me.

That's the line? Okay. I'll dial it back.