Are Pashtuns original Aryans?

my heart weeps for afghanistan
>amazing food
>amazing nature
>interesting culture before going full durka

They are mostly brown manlets with slant eyes, poor Scythians who settled down there

I wonder why they went full durka.
I remember them being fine before the 80s, and then someone started a 10 year war with them, which resulted in a massive defeat and the fall of their union, but not before inflicting millions of casualties and paving the way for the Taliban
Hmmmmm, who could I be thinking of?

They had already gone full Durkha before that. Afghan civilization has been in a rut since the 15th century.

Oh would you look at pic related! What a coincidence!

Nonsense.

It is a fact

They were not fully fanatical and were making some notable progress before the R*ssians decided to bully them, like they always do to the little guys

This is how original aryans looked like.

It's utter nonsense. There was a peak around 1750. There was an upward trajectory before Soviet meddling.

t. butthurt muslims

I would say that back in the 70s, the country was alright, because even though the GDP was low, there was lower inflation. But if you look at the country now...

Protip: Soviets didn't invade. They were invited.

GDP numbers mean nothing because the GDP all went into American contractor pockets.

t. Russian cockgobbler

t. American and Pakistani cockgobbler

>is completely wrong
>resorts to a non-sequitur
Am I getting Belarused?
>the pro-Soviet Finn
I come here like once a week and I still recognize some shitposters like you.
>they were invited
Sure, like their 30 million mines.

Afghanistan is GOAT middle eastern nation, shame about there history of getting fucked over by their neighbors

Any cunt next to Russia has a history of getting fucked over by its neighbours

>They were invited
Really nigger?

They must've inherited that Mongolian mentality

>pro-Soviet Finn
>thinks this is one Finn's opinion

Nigga we're not pro-Soviet or pro-Russian, we just don't swallow propaganda bullshit. We were neutral during the cold war.

pic highly related

I think the saddest bit about Afghanistan is that there is 2 generations of people who've seen nothing but conflict and war. Imagine being 37 years old without experience of what stability feels like.

There is one Finn dumb enough to be pro-Soviet, and it's you. You always pop up in these Afghan threads too. Go cross the border to Russia if you love them so much.

Citation needed

There's a suspicious straight line between the 1980 and 2001.

Yes. By the internationally recognized government.

Oh look the
>if you like a nation you have to live there
""""""""""""argument"""""""""""".

Afghanistan was extremely muslim and ruled by sharia law before the Soviets.
There's no doubt about that.
But then again, it wasn't as shitty as 1980-1989.

This is fake.

You're retarded and highly uninformed. Afghanistan was one of the safest countries in the world before the Islamic Revolution, and I know someone who went there in the mid 70s. Women were reviewing university educations, could drive, and everyone was dressed in contemporary western fashion.

Aryans = Actual ethnic Persians, Ossetians, Tajiks, and Pashtuns.

Azeri: Turkified Persians, some with Armenian blood

Kurds: Nomadic Iranians, those outside of Iran are mixed with Anatolians, Assyrian/Iraqi's, and Syrians

Hrvati: Possible Aryans (We Wuz)

Remember,

Iranian =/= Persian
And Aryan =/= "white European". It's simply a term for the group of Indo-Europeans who settled into modern day Iran and Afghanistan

And all of the crazy Muslims who will continue to indoctrinate the new generations into believing how evil the west is and how the sacred desert book should guide their entire lives, justified by the wars that they're involved in. That's cyclical and terrible too.

>pashtun varg vikernes.jpg

Looks more like a Russian.

Aryan is a sanskrit word that simply means "noble", it was used to refer to anyone who spoke sanskrit, until the whites came up with the white supremacy "we wuz aryan and shiez" bs.

Also Balochi
>Brakhui (Dravidian)/Arab population that speaks a language similar to Kurdish

Shut up paki

No, the original Indo-European peoples are from southwestern Russia. Pashtuns have many different origins. Many Pashtuns believe that they were a lost tribe of Israel and some preserve some ancient Hebrew traditions. However, I believe it is more realistic that some Jewish tribes converted to Islam and adopted Pashtun culture over the centuries. Also, many scholars have posited that many Ghilzai Pashtun tribes have Turkic origins, which makes sense because Turkic peoples ruled Afghanistan for much of its history.

A lot of captured Russians converted to Islam and started their own families in Kunar province.

Wrong on every account.

I'm sick tired of Jews and Turks trying to fucking appropriate all things Iranian.

Fuck off to another thread with your bullshit.

Why are you always so butthurt? Fuck off kooni

He's basing all of his "facts" on conjecture with no basis.

What can I say. Stupidity, arrogance, and a loud mouth are an annoying combo

>be me
>be friends with qt Afghan girl who looked Chinese in highschool
>really cool with her family
>mfw she moved and never came back
I can still hear her cute accent.

im not my country bro

What a ridiculous post. People say the same thing about Iran. They have been extremely conservative for thousands of years. Only wealthy women in those countries were educated and women can still drive there. Everyone most certainly did not wear western clothing. If you google search "Iran/Afghanistan in the 70s" you get a bunch of cherry picked images of wealthy women wearing western clothing, but that wasn't the reality for the vast majority of people. Pic related was how the average Iranian woman dressed before the revolution.

Based actually if true