How do I erase a hard drive without leaving ANY evidence?

how do I erase a hard drive without leaving ANY evidence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1M73USsXHdc
youtube.com/watch?v=-bpX8YvNg6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

magnets, bitch

DoD wipe 5x

Antimatter annihilation. The energy release would provide no information about the contents of the hard drive, and the neutrinos won't be detected by forensics.

youtube.com/watch?v=1M73USsXHdc

youtube.com/watch?v=-bpX8YvNg6Y

dd if=/dev/urandom of=/dev/sdX bs=4096

remove the drive from the computer and bury it

You melt it.

This is the only correct answer. Shotgun shells used to be sufficient but they've been backdoored by the NSA since 1842

before erase share with us then proceed

Delete this illegal image!!!

share what?

depends. do you have any drive softener?

Send them to me. I could erase them for you.

I can see her pussy hair

>her

degauss

Does it need to work? Only a DoD style wipe will do. You could try a low level format as well.

If you can destroy it, I like taking drives with glass platters and hitting them hard on the ground. Platters break into tiny fragments. We also use a service which destroys them and gives you a certificate of destruction if it has to be official.

These talks are cool. Thanks.

Not enough. Wasn't enough nearly 10 years ago when data could be forensically recovered after 10x, could be even higher now.

dd if=/dev/random of=/dev/sdX bs=4096

do that 35 times from a live disk, I would also recommend building a hardware random number generator

next take out the hardrive put in a grinder, then melt the grinder in a furnace at heat of at least 2000 degrees centigrade

pour the liquid metal onto the computer, making sure it covers all the components and peripherals and wiring.

then once set, take the giant block of metal to a particle accelerator, bombard the block of metal with a few trillion trillion particles until nuclear transmutation has occurred in every single atom..

This may only work for another 2-3 years though so your best bet at evading arrest is shooting yourself in the head

Why does Firefox for Android ask me for permissions to record audio and take pictures and video when I click the Browse button to attach an image to a Sup Forums post?

why did you think this was the appropriate thread to ask that?

who is this semen demon?

Thermite

Tinfoil hat thread

>he doesn't know about dispersarary binary furnace imprinting

copy the hdds content on microsd cards and swallow the cards

your stomachacids will destroy all the evidence

encase it in cement and drop it into the harbor

Nice try Hillary

Open the drive and dirty the platter. Assuming you have a Hard Disk.

If that's a dude... Give me a name.

You must travel to Mordor and cast the HDD into the fires of Mt. Doom

xDD I'm such a nerd =P geek humor, it's from a movie, you probably wouldn't get it

upload the movie
or arent u hacker enuff

>ANY evidence?
burn it?

Fucking sauce

haha

that reminds me of that [insert game of thrones reference] when [insert minority] did [insert gay act] with [insert feminist self insert]

cause you gotta do random writes for like 48 hours straight.

before the best they could do was find a few possibilities of files.

Its like mowing the grass, and figuring out which way they grass grows.

/thread

If you don't need the drive again, just smash the platters to dust (as well as the PCB). If you need to keep it, then run DBAN multiple times. If you're concerned about TLAs, then the former is what you should do in case you're too retarded to 0 it out properly.

A really obscure Brazilian amateur model who did a few non nude picture sets like 3 or 4 years ago.
I think she was called Tipi Model or something.
Her photos are nice though because you can see her shaved pubes in most of her bikini pictures.

Dump it into the ocean.

She better be over 18

Why is she trying to eat a balloon?
Is if filled with spunk?