He fell for the linux meme

>he fell for the linux meme

Feels good. Can't believe how much shit I was putting up with on Windows. Went back to use it the other day, holy fucking shit can't believe people still put up with this shit just to use Photoshop lol

Daily reminder that lincucks are a vocal minority on Sup Forums

We did a poll not long back. You are dead wrong

dumb nozomiposter

>trusting internet polls
99% of the time whenever I see people post screenshots, battlestations, specs, etc on here they're running windows.

Yep, I have to use Windows at work, and it's trash. Funny how it has the reputation as easier to use. I guess once people get used to its quirks and learn how to put up with them, a different set of quirks seems daunting.

At least we are right.

Only Sup Forums posts in those pleb threads so I'm not surprised. Ask dpt or fglt what they run

ANIME POSTERS GET OUT OF THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW
RRRRRRRREEEEEEEE

>Linux

>posting on an anime website

>and how he's better than you.

>Sup Forums boogeyman
>ask a thread about linux what operating system they use
ok

>fglt
Which would be every single Linux user on Sup Forums. Note Windows doesn't have a 24/7 help thread that every Windows user needs to post in 24/7. It's almost as if Windows is just better.

>Going onto Mongolian Cartoon Tabloid Website
>Gets angry when seeing Mongolian Tabloids.

This is an anime website, my pretty little kouhai.

Did you get lost on your way to Reddit?

Is getting devices to work in Linux always this much fun or do people just use their machines for shitposting on Sup Forums thus needing no other functionality? This P4 is going to catch fire if I have to recompile the drivers once more.

I actually installed linux for the first time about a week ago after a win10 update got rid of all my configurations. It's great, most likely never going back.

>Note Windows doesn't have a 24/7 help thread

It's called sqt (and all those other threads that clog the catalog since windows users are too dumb to consolidate)

> Decide to try installing Linux on old Netbook
> Decide on Xubuntu since it has a lower footprint
> Create a bootable USB stick and fire it up
> Installer flashes an error message twice and then shuts the machine down
> Run the installer again and pay attention for the message
> Something about thermal zone critical temperature reached (255c)
> The Linux installer is so poorly written that it actually thinks that my laptop is running at 255c instead of realizing that it is having an instrumentation error
> No way to bypass this
> 255c is just shy of 500f, by the way

Linux is built by and for retards

I fucking love Nozomi!!!

>Install Linux
>Never ever go back to Windows

Windows has 24/7 call centers full of Pajeets.

Why doesn't Linux?

try mint. Worked for me

Linux fag here, I barely engage in these W*doze vs Linux thread, too old for this.

Is she our new queen?

I guess so

>this nip-style website solely created for the purpose of allowing weebs to talk about weeb shit with other weebs has way too many fucking weebs talking about weeb shit on it

Yeah, you'll have that.