How come only East-Asians integrate into European society?

>have to go buy new shoes and a shirt
>hit up our town's clothing shops - they're almost all chinese, with actual chinese people are in there (Asians are rare as hell in Hungary)
>one is an 40something woman, short, delicate, moves gracefully like water
>another is probably her son, surprisingly tall and handsome
>they both speak broken Hungarian and are very polite, it's the most adorable thing I've ever seen

Why can't we have more Chinese in our country? Instead we're stuck with filthy gypsies who don't even work.

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2016/04/the-unpleasant-truth-about-chinese-espionage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. Slant Eye

work ethics man. east asians are communautarists and hard working, with a knack for trade. there will be plenty of shit inside the community that you won't see, but they won't cause as much trouble as those coming from africa or gypos.

This. We are opportunistic jews :^)

t. ching chong ling long

just because it's not in their culture to rape children and rob people to death doesn't mean they integrate

Have actually been to Chinatown? The only integration is in a nonculture enviornment where everything is business related/consumption.

Of course, who knows, maybe those are just chinks. The Japanese brazilians are intergrated, but everyone is mixed to a degree here.

They also avoiding taxes like crazy and smugling marihuana and meth to bavaria

Yeah but still better than muslim bombing communities in western europe

we don't, fuck you and your shit.

we're just rice jews and don't cause a ruckus while taking your precious dongs.

t. Vietnamese "human"

lmfao those are the ones you see.

in reality we have plenty of gang problems except with mafioso style subtlety.

lol t. gook here

yeah that sounds about right but at least its clean and healthy violence-free unlike the armed ones i've seen in the states.

t. i'm angry because i have a small dick

muhchink.jpeg

7x6 here lmfao.

try harder though.

the Chinese in Poland don't really "integrate" but they don't stick out or cause any problems, they mostly own some markets and work

>there will be plenty of shit inside the community that you won't see

the triad stuff is what i meant by this you dingos. also illegal factories. I lived for 13 years near the biggest chinatown in europe, i can testify

t. Vietcuck

white people are weak-willed and easy to trick into thinking they are our friends

>Chinese
>integrate

It must be either your cunt is a mainland China-tier savage shithole where the moral standards are set unbelievably low or the chink family at the clothing shop is actually from Taiwan or Hong Kong which makes all sense about your story

For some reason, I've seen this hungarian flag take offense to the slightest attack on Asians, over the past few months on Sup Forumser/pol/

I live above two chinese families and they're both nice desu.

How naive you are. They of course are spying on you, on command from the commie tyrant party.

They are trained to make fake smiles to lower your alert level and make it easier to sneak around and get the information they seek.

this is racial stereotypuu

you bring great dishonor to your name

world war 2 is over hirohito.

and world war 3 is beginning sanchez

observer.com/2016/04/the-unpleasant-truth-about-chinese-espionage/

>must be either your cunt is a mainland China-tier savage shithole where the moral standards are set unbelievably low or the chink family at the clothing shop is actually from Taiwan or Hong Kong which makes all sense about your story

This is edgy unsubstantiated Sup Forums racism.