Why don't Americans have fences to fence of their property...

Why don't Americans have fences to fence of their property? As soon as something digital attacks their privacy they go mental but they don't seem to care about normal privacy at all?

I'm sure this isn't the case everywhere but I've noticed it quite a lot over the years of having autism and google maps.

Pic related is literally somewhere completely random I just zoomed in.

But we do. Fencing is big business here. You just happened to find somewhere without it.

I've seen more houses without than with, not just right now

But I live here.

>making things up

I grew up in America and you're correct that fences are not common in suburbs. We had hedges around our backyard, but only up to chest height or so. Maybe being surrounded by wood is too garish. I don't know.

You're wrong, and I'll tell you why

You do know we're building a wall, right?

How is that helping if you don't want your neighbours to see you're tanning naked, would only keep the sun out of your garden

>neighbors
My backyard is bigger than most European cities.

Then this thread is obviously not aimed at you

The USA is an 85% Christian country, and Christians are forbidden from building walls and fences.

My house has brick walls with electric fencing and a metal gate

I believe you.

We often do. It's become less common in the last couple years though, since the realtors have decided that a fenceless community is more "open" and "friendly" and thus increases property value.

My house used to have a proper fence, but we took it down because it was old and starting to get rotten, and after the country club behind our property did some landscaping on the golf course they had a bunch of extra earth, which they used to make a hill behind our house. Between that and our garden to one side, our back yard is pretty nicely closed in. We just planted some small trees along the slope of he hill to hide the clubhouse. We kept about 1/4 of the fence along the other side of the yard because that side's downhill and there's a terrace.

We didn't really need our fence once one of our dogs died, since it was mostly there to keep her from running off. She was half German Shepherd, half wolf. Keeping her from running off to roll in dumpsters was impossible, and she reacted to the jolt from an invisible fence by running faster.

My neighbor lives a kilometer away from me

a what?

Lots of us do. Just in your image, for example, there looks to be a fence around the one in top left, the house across the street from him, and the one at the intersection of E North and N Main.

That area kind of gives me a lower-income vibe, though, which means they've probably got chain-link fences, not wooden ones, which are harder to see from an aerial image.

even more of a reason to get a fence since isolated ppl are usually the target of crime

A kilometer or in American; 500 feet and 4 inch sticks plus 1 hamburger.

>Americans who say "lad"
>Americans who say "m8"
>Americans who post in metric

Never reply to these beta lords; these artisans of cringe. Never reply to these impressionable and untouchable permavirgins. Understand that they never bathe and they are hated by even their own families. God himself likens them to swine excrement. Literally throw rocks at them until they are dead and gone.

What?

Statistically 92% of houses have fences.

> using statistics to prove """facts"""
Whatever you say, shitlord.

Or maybe we want you to see us naked.
All part of the plan...
Let's call it "psychological warfare" and see where this goes.
(No, this. Not that...)

Wtf, unlike Europe we actually know and talk to our neighbors, my neighbors are 2 couple's with 5 kids, I'm sure I'm not in any danger. Plus they have gates and walls

>this thread

i practically know my entire street but when i sit in my garden without having invited anyone in i don't really want people to just barge in when they feel fit

Most properties have fences whether or not they show up on google maps. Checked my area and the only fences that were clearly visible were the tall wooden kind or those new fancy pvc ones. The rest you have scrutinize to find.

Hey m8, it's all in good fun, just lads having a bit of banter.

Anyway, I have a fence in my back yard and most of my neighbors have them as well. Chain link, about a meter or so in height.

Actually, scratch that. I'd say about 125 cm.