Hel fell for the "get out of the parents house " meme

>hel fell for the "get out of the parents house " meme
>hes a fuckin loser neet in his own basement now
>he literally wastes money for no reason
>hes proud of himself and think this means something besides him not having a gf or a job
holywood propaganda , go work at the gas station and when you come home your slavic neighbour makes trouble

The rule here in Denmark is that it's best to be out of your parents house around the age of 21.

After 21 it's neet-tier.

okay, I am outside, what now ?

>Live with my parents
>Uni student
>don't need to pay bills or die food
>spend hundreds of Euros every weekend for partying
>save a a lot money for the future
Pretty gud

You get your education finished get a job live work till your 60-70 and retire.

In between all of this you get a family and a bigger house.

I am coming back.

This whole thing about shaming young males into moving out of their parents' home is a jewish ploy aiming for the setting up of more consuming households, an increase in bank loans and isolation

This is why your country is still eastern europe former commie tier

You also get depressed and experience life crisises every few months or so asking yourself why you are living a life that has been lived millions of times, you feel alone even when surrounded with close friends and family and you probably consider suicide at least a few times a year

And what if your parents live in bumfuck nowhere with no jobs?

>earn about 1800€/month
>give 200 to mother for expenses etc.
>have the rest all for myself
>mfw

Also this yes.

at least up it to 300 or 400 man.

Do you work at Mc Donalds?

I often go shopping for groceries which I pay with my own money, so with that I probably get to that amount

>mc Donalds
>1800€

Not even the managers there get that much

>Austria
>1800€

sounds like chump change

a 23 year old who just got employed at McDonalds with no education or previous experience at restaurants earn 1 900 euros in Sweden

It's actually 300€ above average. Don't know why you poor niggers expect everyone here to be a millionaire

are we talking brutto or netto here?

>stayed with parents until I was 25, got math degree in 2 years fullly paid scholarship, became sys admin(aka Sup Forums browsing) 75K starting
>$300,000 deposit on first apartment
>will sell soon for $800,000
>wife also lives with parents, paid off med school in less than a year and now with a salary approaching 200 grand
>soon we'll buy a 1.3million house down south
>retire at 30
>stay at home dad neet

>Average salary in Austria is 1500€

I dont believe you

And 1900 euro is assuming they don't work OB which weekends and between 20.00-06.00 or something. If you work uncomfortable hours you get another 2.15 euro/h

It's 1900 euro brutto

he's probably a doctor or a banker

My place is cheap and I can have sex without worrying about anybody else.

>It's 1900 euro brutto
How much is that after taxes? 1200?
lel, im talking netto here.

Depends on what municipality you live in

Its possible in Denmark, not so much elsewhere.

Around 1500 euro after taxes

Tha'ts actually pretty decent for flipping Burgers

There are better places to work if you have no education and are looking to make some money

That said having worked at McDonalds is actually a big merit within the restaurant world, so it helps a lot if you want to work at a fancier place later