ITT: post beaches from your country

ITT: post beaches from your country

Most of it is ultra shit tho. I'm living near there.

10/10 Too bad we get overrun by germans every summer.

Algarve has great beaches, too bad they're crowded in the summer.

>Be a non country
>Have no beaches

Not true, you should get down to Gaza beach. I hear the shells there are to die for

Australia has the best beaches
>pic related
/thread

i was there (whitehaven beach in whitsundays), it's stupidly beautiful but you can only get there with shitty tourboats with asshole backpackers or your private own yacht if you're filthy rich.

should've to some of the more secluded beaches that only the locals know. no tourists.

wew lad

fucc my boipucc mr pocock

Nice beach de la mancha'

Pretty noice

Yeah been there, beaches were nice. Fuck there were a lot of tourists though

>rubbish everywhere
>no waves
>crappy beach huts

2/10 would not splash in

agree.
also, that rusted box could cause tetanus or a staff infection. I don't want to have to get an injection

Nice

Too bad I would instantly die if I wanted to bath.

agree de la mancha

Western Australia objectively has the best beaches on the planet

Those from Sydney and Melbourne who have never been here will be super quick to tell me I'm wrong, but it ain't so, faggots

Norway really is one of the most beautiful countries in Europe, It has everything.

I have a few others if you like it.

Really want to visit, love your country.

and yes feel free to keep posting.

You are likely right, as WA has the most coastline and no people.
However, Sharks.
>t. sydney

Seems like my folder was empty for more sand beaches, but here's a fjord for you.

If you visit, make sure it's the west-coast and northern Norway you visit, if you want these nice scenic landscapes. No doubt you'd find many nice places in eastern Norway as well, but those are more similar to Sweden and they aren't what Norway is famous for.

Yeah sharks kinda ruin the whole swimming thing, but boy even the beaches here in Perth are 10x more pristine than Bondi and if you go a few hours north or south of Perth they are out of this world

Fucking sharks

We also have the most daylight hours of any capital city in straya, so extra time to get skin cancer lel

>Perth
just as bad tbqhwy
I thought you were talking about up north near shark bay.

Really is nice landscape there, I'm so jealous, thanks for the info though, definitely need to go here before I die!

The only really nice places in the UK are up in Scotland it's sort of similar to Scandinavian countries environment but not that much, England is mediocre when it comes to landscape, nothing too special.

>pic related, Scotland.

No way, Google cottesloe beach and tell me it's the same as what Sydney has on offer

Shark Bay, Monkey Mia etc are what I was talking about "out of this world" compared to what we have here in the metro area

Margaret River is pretty sweet too if you're into surfing the big ones.

Nice beaches, would spend my day/10

Is Somerset a nice place to visit? What would you recommend in England? I'm not after desolated nature or anything, I know England is crowded, but I want the comfy English towns and places, and places with lots of history too.

depressive autumn edition without loli butts and 15-17 year old bewbs

Somerset is nice, fields and a few rolling hills,they have funny accents too. Although it's fairly crowded York is a nice place if you want history, the majority of small cosy places with history are in the North, although the south has a lot as well.

amazing....

Where are the german diggers?

>tfw no sandy beaches
>tfw it's to cold to go to the "beach" 99% of the year
I want to move to Australia 2bh

never knew norway had beaches

Only in the far north really, it's way too cold to get any use out of them

Why do you stop? Keep posting

theres plenty of beautiufl places in england m8
even in the south

here

and the beach on the baltic sea

white sand beach in Germany, what?

Ireland , specifically conemara and western Galway has the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen

Alot of them look tropical - turquoise water and white sand, fair enough Ireland doesn't get the foot weather to go with it but on its day in the summer no where can beat it

Why what? All coasts look like this here.

Beaches in West Wales are lovely, like Cornwall but less busy.

N
O

W
A
V
E
S

We've got plenty of beaches, but the get very crowded during summer

You're delusional
t. Brightonian

Also ion winter sometimes.

pic related is a new years dive

This sad thing is the only sand in my state. Longest freshwater sandbar in the world, stretches for 10 miles. Everything else is just rocks, pebbles and cliffs for almost 200 miles unfortunately.

Finnish "beaches" are utter fucking shit. After witnessing pic related you'll never be able to enjoy them again.

>tfw close to the entire coast is swimmable

Isle of Scilly

John Rambo wuz here.

I wouldn't want to swim in the north sea.

>tfw the entire coast has a hiking trail that follows the ancient mountaintop ridge.

You win some, you lose some.

not in southern norway, we have bathing temps that are 20 degrees right now

well at least that's plenty hot for us

What a nightmare. People sicken me. That goes triple for mobs of them.

>the north sea is to shallow to ever develope a tsunami, because of that we never get high waves

You win some, you lose some indeed

>tsunami

I'm 1000 miles from the ocean so I have no worries of such things. But this is America... so everything still wants to kill you.

Welcome to Wales

Playa de la concha de tu madre

No tsunami doesn't mean no danger.
Without our coastal protection around one third of the country would be in danger of flooding.
there's a saying here that of the dams and dykes break the city of Amersfoort (which is in the ceter of the country) would become a beach city

t. coco "i have been to thailand once"

5 times, actually.

r8

nice english

>not having dunes

wtf is that

is that a river

poor sea-less moldova...