50% African/50% Finnish mother + 100% Finnish father = 100% Finnish child

50% African/50% Finnish mother + 100% Finnish father = 100% Finnish child

How can other countries even compete?

WE WON!!!!

Suomi genes stronk

The superior genes are always regressive.

This reminds me of that half black Finnish rapper who made his rap album a picture of his pregnant white wife and named it "black baby". Jokes on you man that kid is not going to be black lmoa

She looks Sudanese, and like someone I know. Now I have to fap and start with white cock on Skin diamond as usual.

Dominant mongol genes can help breed african americans out of exitence

What the fuck happen with her eyebrows?

Fact: Finns are the most powerful race in the world.

.....gays are degenerate to you but cuck shit isn't?

Habibi what gives?

>that chin
>those eye folds
>no eyebrows

Poor kid

I don't think gays are degenerate. I think degenerates are degenerate, in a Trumpesque sense, if you will.

Mixed indonesians in the Netherlands also tend to be white.

t. geert wilders

Literally no one in the Netherlands is white anymore, my dude.

This man is this kid's biological grandfather.

sure he is

This is the mother

what race is she?

BTFO

qtenese

What distro are you using rn? I switched to Fedora and it's actually pretty comfy. Dnf is God-tier.

French

I honestly haven't installed anything habibi :(..I downloaded Debian, and I am considering installing it once I obtain the supplementary images

Okay. Best of luck. Debian is probably the perfect distro for you considering your internet problem.

>This man is this kid's biological grandfather.

Wow, papa Ennis still looks good.

it's remarkeable how finnish that baby looks. most finns infact look a bit like black people with white skin, blond hair and blue eyes

Underrated post.

Ubuntu is best for Linux daily use but Windows 10 is best for all users who like using good software.

Build a Hackintosh if you want the best of both worlds.

the child has African features. Also disgusting

What a shit thread :D:DD

ee most finns really have quite african features so it doesn't really stand out in finland

bullshit

finns often have this wide nose like the kid in the picture. finns often have flatter faces like africans. the only big difference is skin, hair and eye color. i know because i live in finland. also some finns have slanted eyes like san people

dumb leaf poster maybe the finns should breed canadians out of existence

Trump is degenerate as hell

She looks Italian

That will trigger murricun dixies.