Would ISIS have spread to Libya if America hadn't had him killed?

Would ISIS have spread to Libya if America hadn't had him killed?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/02/28/us/politics/hillary-clinton-libya.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

no

Ask ur mum cunt

No because Gaddafi didn't even consider himself Sunni. ISIS would've want to kill him and therefore would've unleashed the full power of his army.

Who would've won? Probably Gaddafi but it would be pretty unsafe for the average person

BRRRRRRRRRRR

>America hadn't had him killed?
Holy shit this crap again. Blame the Euros this time. We were Iraq.

BR?

i'm pretty sure philip of belgium doesn't consider himself sunni either yet isis spread to belgium no sweat.

Hulo Osterulia?

what kind of retarded parallel is that?

you're the one who doesn't see a difference between spreading and taking over

Sorry I was just cleaning up the leaves

Yes helo
Do u lik spa
in?

yes i'm the retard because belgium clearly has a batshit insane dictator who didn't hesitate to kill people protesting against him...

>are not ISIS
They are officially ISIS as recognised by ISIS in Syria. Libya is in civil war at the moment. What the fuck are you on about saying it's safe? No it's not a total war zone like Syria, no one said that

Wtf, why would anyone support this man, he was a maniac. Without USA Libya and Isis might have joined forces, as well as Syria, which would be devastating. Good thing we reduced Syria to ashes and took care of Libya, all that's left is isis, and I believe our military will finish the job.

Theyre a couple of ragtag shitheads who bought some cheap AKs and occupy some desert land which cant even be farmed or drilled.
Literally fucking nothing, the media just turns it into a bigger deal than it is. The other factions would wipe them out in a day if they actually had anything worth using bullets on.

Is this Abo english?

And no. Qaddafi killed islamists, or directed them outwards. That's what he was good at.

ISIS would get BTFO by his forces.

>Holy shit this crap again. Blame the Euros this time. We were Iraq.

Dude. We fucking signed the UNSC declaration authorizing it and were the first to strike with cruise missiles.

We did the majority of the work in taking him down.

It was Hillary's self-declared "masterpiece."

Obviously not, but to be fair the UK and France had almost as much to do with his death as the US.

>Without USA Libya and Isis might have joined forces, as well as Syria,

Is Sup Forums this delusional?

>It was Hillary's self-declared "masterpiece."

And people still say Trump will bring war

>second and third largest cities in Iraq
>fourth and sixth largest cities in Syria
>40% of Syria and 25% of Iraqi territory

Ahhh yes user they are just the JV of terrorists. Just a bunch of ragheads with AK's. They'll never be a threat to us. Nothing to fear!

t. Obama

Read the NYT story on her role in Libya. She convinced Obama to authorize the attack in the UN.
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/02/28/us/politics/hillary-clinton-libya.html

Watch the video where she laughs hysterically and says "we came, we bombed, he died."
She's fucking sociopathic.

Also, Democrats are Republicans that follow opinion polls.

I don't go on Sup Forums, it's too anti American. I believe the best way for the middle East is if America has a hands on, boots on the ground approach along with allies Israel. It's obvious the middle East can't be left alone, so we should just take over. Of course some people may be bombed, and it may be expensive, but we can take resources and we can always cover the deaths up.

We did the vast majority of the bombing and ground work.

We also authorized it in the UN.

The Aussie is correct. He doesn't have to say it was France and the UK as well.

I don't disagree.

But, ISIS wants to behead all Shias.
Especially Alawites. And it has.

Why the fuck would Syria's government ally with ISIS? ISIS even attacks the Taliban and Al-Qaeda. It demands subservience.

Gaddafi was the epitome of fake muslim dictator. ISIS hates those with a passion.
Gaddafi also slaughtered thousands of Islamists during his regime. Hence the islamic rebellion in 2011.

Nice, ty

We're talking about Libya you fucking autist