Other urls found in this thread:

blog.macsales.com/39345-owc-makes-macbooks-pro-again-with-game-changing-product
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can afford it

What more do I need to say?

looks good to me
t. apple hater

if you integrate it you have the stuff.
if you modularize it you have the stuff plus the option to go light. liek a fighter jet.
you just need to make sure there is a very good way to add these modules. is it actually so, that can be debated and improved.

I like the OS, battery life, and the touchpad.

feels good to be able to use all 3 major operating systems

fpbp

its the price for the just werks operating system

I have an older one with multiple USB ports and an SD card reader.

so these are just usb hubs...?

>tfw paying a hooker $200 to shit on your chest
Money gets you the finest things in life, my friend

Works well for me

I bet you think highly of yourself, regarding your intelligence. Anyway, the fucking computer was already "light" enough even without modularity. This is just bad design. Stop redditposting.

the only time I use my dock for my 15 inch 2016 model is at home. when I leave and go to school it's so light and comfy and runs everything faster than my other laptops. if u can afford it it's litterally perfect assuming u just study/do labs for school on the machine and then go home and do everything you want. plus the premium u pay for the build quality is the comfiest thing I've owned in my life. my life upgraded by 200% since owning

Why the fuck would you need so many fucking ports on a fucking mobile device? Get a fucking desktop machine so you can fucking put the fucking cables in the fucking back. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Then you love BBC too!

Im a multi millionare but not retarded

Was going to buy a mac for the os but now tht windows is getting linux there is no need n they have better keyboards

I have a Macbook Pro. I use my desktop PC whenever both are an option.

I got the 13" w/o touchbar
So I got 2 USB type c ports.
I never plugged anything into it except for the charger

but my usecase for that shitposting machine might be different to other mac users

If that's your mindset, I can safely say that you probably can't actually afford it, and when you say you can afford "nice things" you actually mean that you're living above your means.

God damn, lower middle class plebs acting like they're nouveau riche for taking out a loan to buy Apple products and a new car will always be quality entertainment.

>post pic of macbook with a bunch of shit plugged into it using dongles
>implying a laptop exist out there that could accommodate all that shit natively
>implying any laptop wouldn't look just as ugly with all that shit plugged into it
There are a lot of good reasons not to buy a macbook but this isn't one of them. Literally kill yourself.

Apple has always made dubious decisions. Luckily third party companies have been there to 'correct' them.

I'm thinking of getting the new MacBook pro, though i'm looking at the touchbarless one, mainly because it seems dumb and adds a ridiculous premium.

non free as in freedom OS. literally worse than windows in that aspect. also huge annoying touchpad. would consider to buy and install gentoo on it if not for the shitty touchpad

>all 3 major operating systems
there are 4 major operating systems

hahaha stop discribing youreself cuckyboy

you mustve been captain of the debate team

That picture make it look pretty comfy.

WoRkS wElL fOr Me

So let's see, ok

At all times, I'm going to need to plug 2 USB drives, 3 flash cards, 5 random devices, an external hard drive and my iPhone.

Why? because I'm a whiny motherfucker.

Who would even need that many paperclips when the only paper in sight is a diary

what is that?

blog.macsales.com/39345-owc-makes-macbooks-pro-again-with-game-changing-product
Uncucking.

Aye,came in the game gettin' money
Flippin' chickens, whip it, gettin' money
Niggas get to playin' with the money
Clique bang for the money
Shit changed over money
They love to see a nigga on the bottom
Catch it coming, gotta keep it on the low
A nigga plug bless a nigga with a whole
Wanna break the bitch down into 36 O's
Looky here, bitch, I'm A-okay
Shorty wanna fuck with me
Stripping, yeah, the jiggy, nigga
Lady, she gon' hit my line
We ain't gon' waste no time

>Uncucking.

That's called double cucking you cuck. Paying out the ass for crippled meme hardware and then paying out the ass for more meme hardware to make it functional.

Uncucking would be selling the fagbook and getting a real laptop.

The whole "Linux without bugs" is now dead with the whole gnu/windows shit

Post specs, richfag

Yeah. apple-fags use pencils, patricians use fountain pen.