Systems affected by the ransomware campaign are all Windows

>systems affected by the ransomware campaign are all Windows
Tell me again why Macs are inferior

Other urls found in this thread:

rootusers.com/disable-smb-version-1-0-windows-10/
forbes.com/sites/leemathews/2017/04/30/nasty-new-mac-malware-can-eavesdrop-on-your-secure-browsing/#703312a8110e
linux-magazine.com/Online/Blogs/Paw-Prints-Writings-of-the-maddog/In-Honor-of-Alan-Turing-A-message-from-the-sponsor-UPDATED-for-Independence-Day
out.com/entertainment/popnography/2012/06/26/jon-maddog-hall-comes-out-homosexual-alan-turing-birthday
google.com/search?q=macos botnet
google.com/search?q=macos botnet flashback
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because they are used by homosexuals

>don't have to deal with woman BS
Tell me again why homos are inferior

Over 300 unpatched exploits for macos vs 50 for win8.1 and win10 in '15 last time I checked. Yeah.

Why the hell would you waste time writing ransomware code for a very tiny minority of computer users when you can just write something up once and cover the entire last decade of windows operating systems on almost all desktops and even some servers.
Mac are not superior, its just that due to the economics of scale it just isn't worth it.

why don't people make more use of these exploits then?

>t. mactoddler

Think of the kind of people that buy macs, think of the kind of money they would give to get their precious back. Why hasn't anyone done this? Or even just some basic virus to prove to mac users that they actually can get viruses

>one website that is annoying.png

Because windows people work, mac faggots just living like "artist" and Linux are neckbeard

Macs are inferior because Linux exists.

Why would anyone need to ransomware fagOS when it has a huge gaping backdoor like all of its users?

there's a gaping backdoor yet nobody has made use of this on a large scale

>this is what mactoddlers actually believe

lmao

if its untrue then how come mac users still widely believe their os is immune to this kind of stuff?

Macs have tiny marketshare and no mission critical systems running on them

Would you rather ransomware a hospital or ransomware a barista?

>Why do Mactoddlers believe Macs are magical
Because Apple told them to believe it. The whole "Macs don't get viruses" meme has always been an Apple marketing stunt.

Wow the most used operating system is the one that gets targeted, what a surprise!

ms operating systems are better attack vectors since a lot more people use them.

The hardware is inferior because it's made of cheap soda can shit that bends and cracks. OS X is fine as long as you run it on non-Applel hardware.

Couldn't a hacker use something like Qt to write cross-platform malware?

GNU/Linux runs fine on cheaper hardware too so that would be wasted money.

If I read correctly, this is more because people are opening bad links rather than a bad OS. It's like 1999 all over again.

>Think of the kind of people that buy macs
I'm thinking of people who think they're "well off", yet can't afford to buy their shit outright, so buy it on finance.

>how come mac users still widely believe

Mactoddlers eat up whatever applel shits into their mouths.

or people running PajeetOS without a firewall.

Disgusting 'intercourse', most likely to be arrogant if they visit Tumblr, arrogant as shit on Sup Forums, no real tits, if traps they have increased chances of cancer and obesity (hormone therapy), and aren't genetically aimed to be attractive by the male human body.
They can do their thing but please don't force your shit down our mouths if we don't like it.

>still uses XP and isnt affected
feelsgoodman.jpg

Just don't be a dumbass and you won't get viruses. Simple as.

>Why would anyone need to ransomware fagOS when it has a huge gaping backdoor
That's not the only gaping backdoor macfags have

What about WinXP?

>Tell me again why Macs are inferior
Because OSX isn't used by serious businesses for server environments.

Of course, some of the ransomware affected systems could be Macs, running Windows.

Apply Windows updates and disable SMB v1 so future bullshit like this isn't an issue

rootusers.com/disable-smb-version-1-0-windows-10/

ez

/thread

There was malware found last month for Macs that was signed with legit Apple keys. Why would I trust them any more than Microsoft?

s/Macs/Linux

whoa, it's like 90% of the computers run windows or something

botnet

install gentoo

because muh vidya gaems

>AIDS
>Shit on dick
>Can't reproduce

>People arguing Macs are malware-free
>People conflating Mac insecurity with Windows insecurity

Macs are not malware-free.
Macs don't get attacked as often as Windows machine, even with OS share representation wise.

Windows machine occupy ~ 90% of the world OS market share and they occupy about 85% of the malwares.
Mac OS machine occupy ~6%, yet only 0.06%.

Because the OS has neither the openness of linux nor the ubiquity of windows. It also only runs on shit tier hardware that rarely gets updated.

>t. mactoddler

forbes.com/sites/leemathews/2017/04/30/nasty-new-mac-malware-can-eavesdrop-on-your-secure-browsing/#703312a8110e

Diabolical idea! I like your thinking.

Thank goddess xp is safe

All those windows kekolds deserve it

wait am i safe if i use wsus offline updates on win7 [pirated ofc]

>XP master race

That would be Linux.

>Think of the kind of people that buy macs, think of the kind of money they would give to get their precious back. Why hasn't anyone done this? Or even just some basic virus to prove to mac users that they actually can get viruses
Would you rather have $100 from a 1,000 people or $1,000 from 10 people?

Because that's about the orders of magnitude you'd be getting. OSX is

>RT
>Malware loads
>Can't fucking execute because x86
SECURE!
TRUE SECURITY IS USING AN ARCHITECTURE+OSO COMBO THAT WILL NEVER HAVE MALWARE DEVELOPED FOR IT

>Think of the kind of people that buy macs, think of the kind of money they would give to get their precious back.

Is everyone here this fucking dumb and delusional? There is no typical Mac user, they range from middle aged savvy professionals to Tumblr colorheads, just like Windows users. Try getting out of your basement some time.

MIPS processor and Plan9?

Because Apple provides updates for a lot less time than Microsoft.

no. linux is used by neets

A surface RT. Far less popular than MIPS + Plan9 by comparison

That only means they have more time to be massive faggots.

linux-magazine.com/Online/Blogs/Paw-Prints-Writings-of-the-maddog/In-Honor-of-Alan-Turing-A-message-from-the-sponsor-UPDATED-for-Independence-Day

out.com/entertainment/popnography/2012/06/26/jon-maddog-hall-comes-out-homosexual-alan-turing-birthday

>In fact, computer science was a haven for homosexuals, trans-sexuals and a lot of other “sexuals”, mostly because the history of the science called for fairly intelligent, modern-thinking people. Many computer companies were the first to enact “diversity” programs, and the USENIX organization had a special interest group that was made up of LGBT people.

Linux is the gayest OS of them all with undoubtedly the most perverted deviants.

>mac is fo gays xd
Who's getting infected by cryptoaids?

google.com/search?q=macos botnet
google.com/search?q=macos botnet flashback

not that i have a problem with it or anything but this is entirely true in my experience

When did you realize osx is superior?

NT 6.X kernel BTFO

>Windows RT
>still vulnerable
How does it even happen?

not me :^)

they're not, mac os is a better OS, and literally always was

however, due to some os mac os still being non-free, it's possible for it to suffer a similar fate to Windows

/thread

Windows 10 was never vulnerable either. That March patch was just for 7 and 8.1.

DELET PLS

>Windows 10 was never vulnerable

Source?

>projecting this much
the homosex is strong in this one

I think we can all agree that Windows is pretty shit

I don't think you used that new word you just learned correctly. I accurately pointed out that the Linux world is full of sodomy and general degeneracy. Look at Stallman, a 60-something autistic godless commie who got pregnant out of wedlock. God is punishing him by not letting his babby finish compiling and he'll have that massive belly forever.

>AIDS
Only if you fuck monkeys or bottom of the barrel sluts
>Shit on dick
learn to do an enema right, it barely takes a few minutes
>Can't reproduce
is that supposed to be a bad thing?

>""""""""""superior"""""""""" systems that need wine to run anything

Because they got ADIDAS virus.

Theyre both shit and linux is also shit. Arguing which piece of shit tastes the best is point less

Source: my stinky asshole.

>XP not listed
>spanish cryptologists

Macs aren't inferior. They are just the gay version of UNIX.

Hence they're inferior and should be thrown off of buildings.

>HELLO THIS IS A MAC VIRUS
>PLEASE DELETE ALL FILES FROM YOUR PC
>THANK YOU
all mac users btfo windows wins yet again!

windows is most used os in the world, used by most businesses and corporate entities with important data to recover.
>I'll write my attack for the 3% of the world that has osx and is primarily used for posting instagram pics of lattes?

There's nothing worse than Windows though.

I can't stand poop on my dick.

>yfw Linux is actually the most used OS in the world thanks to the internet and android

You create exploits with your stinky asshole? We here at the NSA, could use a man like you.