What's your country's excuse for not being featured in Civilization?

What's your country's excuse for not being featured in Civilization?

>ywn ally up with based Siam and its bro-tier leader

>bro-tier
hes a whiny denouncy cunt

We are, actually. Based Enrico and his merchants

firaxis probably hasn't even heard of us

Attila is in Civ5

>huns are hungarians

>George Washington instead of based Lincoln
I feel like that was a mistake

Well it's prrtty close 2bh. he even speaks hungarian in the game

We wuz Tlatoanis and shit guey

we are white

Its not close at all. When huns raided europe magyars were who knows where. Hell, even slavs were not present yet at the carpathian basin. Only thing in common they have is continent where they came from.

Hungary didn't just pick their name. They got it for a reason.

this, fucking hate this passive aggressive little asshole

They don't.
They speak some turkic shit

>What's your country's excuse for not being featured in Civilization?
The current iteration of my country is not distinctive enough to warrant a spot.
Well Rome and Venice are there anyway, I guess those count.

Budapest is a city state

he doesn't
and that reason has nothing to do with the huns

Is there a place to submit suggestions to Firaxis for Civs? I'd like to see >H>R>E make a comeback, and I'd like to see Poland-Lithuania, Khazars, Pictland, and Rhodesia. Of course, I'd scrap all of them to not see the Zulus make an appearance.

I'd also like to see multiple leaders for some civs make a comeback.

Civ attracts a gorillian autistic nationalists who have some sort of issue with what civs are included or how they're implemented so anything you do would probably just be pissing in the wind

>not playing Venice as a Jew simulator

>playing CIV

Who else here total war/Europa universalis fan here?

That's what Khazaria would be for m8

>not liking all of the above
also CKII is best

The celts seem to be mostly based on scotland, with the pictish warrior and ceilidh house being the unique stuff, so we're in.

>CKll
>Paying $300 for a game only worth $20

I'm so sorry. CIV takes no skill and CKII (I have it +all dlc) is just bad, each update is worse.

Total war is unique since you can control your troops in battle and tactics is everything, the feeling of defeating an enemy army 3× the size of yours by trucking them. European universalis is very diverse and I like playing it fast paced.

>>Paying $300 for a game only worth $20
Woah, it's like every single Paradox game ever! Who'da thunk?

That's the only way I play Civ5 tho
>bribe other nations to go to war keeping them busy fighting amongst themselves while I fully control the world congress through puppet states

>CIV takes no skill
Nice GSG meme

It's a 4X game, it shouldn't even really be lumped in with Paradox strategy. The historical element is just a coat of paint, like Age of Empires

too powerful to include

A
FUCKING
CITY
STATE

Fuck this peninsula.

>expecting Rhodesia

I'd rather see the Boer than memesia.

I do Civ and total war.

>Implying total war and EU cant be categorized as 4X

I know

By which I meant you're accusing CK of doing the same thing EU does. Paradox designs every game to completion and then hacks out code to sell later.

We got a city state

>Implying total war and EU cant be categorized as 4X
Predetermined maps and boundaries and no victory conditions (irt Paradox). You could probably split hairs, I know there's options for a random new world in EU4 but I don't really consider it to be the same sort of thing. Early game "exploration" and "expansion" is completely different and that's one of the more distinguishing features of 4X.

Also EU4 is about as babby tier in complexity as Civ tbqh

you're actually included in the swedish civilization, just like we are included in the danish

We do, dumbass.

Kinda, but not really.

Pre 1800 we were basically Swedish Empire, so it's only natural that hakkapeliitta is included in Swedish civ.
Helsinki on the other was was built in time were Finland was getting an identity and the coutnry of Finland was starting to form. So Finland in Swedish civ isn't really Finland, but the city state is.

Where are we dad? ;_;

Reykjavik is in the Danish city list

The Ottomans are in the game though?

I guess. I don't think the city-state appears after Sweden is installed though

That guy is always an asshole to me.

It's funny tho that the Huns actually stayed and made their "base" where today is mostly Hungary (Pannonian steppe).

And they say that some Magyar or proto-Magyar troops accompanied the Huns and that the Szekeli Hungarians descend from routed Huns, although that's probably bs.

Should be Nezhualcoyotle desu.