The consistent state of Sup Forums

>The consistent state of Sup Forums

The question is pretty obviously implying the recommendation is context appropriate, like if you're asked or if you're installing a system for them. That guy has top tier autism.

I tell everyone I meet to install linux. I feel autistic now

You are

>t. Virgin

I'm just trying to help them out. They would be much happier with a real operating system

Would they though? Most people don't give a fuck as long as they can use their magic electric smiles machine.

Why would they get a Lelnix system if they can just get a Mac?

Lelnix doesn't make sense for consumers, there's too much missing shit in it. No one wants to run fucking Wine just to run Microshaft Word.

It is a lot easier to use and is safer than Windows if all they do is browse the internet. If they can use a smartphone then they can use Linux.
The only difficulty comes from autism programs.

You don't need to run those applications.

I mean, the reason I have Lunix is because the OS is free and I can build a computer for whatever price point I want. A mac, I'd be spending a grand to get specs that were competitive like 4 years ago, and $200 of that would be for the RAM (apparently Apple uses RAM made of solid gold and blood diamonds).
>No one wants to run fucking Wine just to run Microshaft Word
So don't. Libreoffice handles Word docs just fine.

>You don't need to run those applications.
No one fucking uses Libre office you fag.

You Lelnix niggers don't realize you're in the %0.0001 percentile of the majority of computer users.

This is why iPads are so popular because regular people don't even need fucking computers to do the daily shit they do (ie posting on Kikebook and looking for food recipes and writing term papers).

Kys

I do realize that. That's why I do my part in autisticly telling every person I ever see in real life to install Linux.

If everything they need to do can be done on an ipad, it can be done on Linux.

but why overcomplicate something? linux is all about doing something simple in the most complicated way possible

you know people can install linux on a virtual machine and see for themselves that it's basically crap?

>No one fucking uses Libre office
Well I don't know anybody who installed Wine just for Word either, so does everyone on Linux use nano for absolutely everything? lol

>go on Sup Forums
>literally almost everyone is shilling w10

I have never seen so many retards

You idiot pajeet autists don't get it.

NO ONE gives a FUCK about Lelnix except your faggots living in your parents basements and niggers who work in IT setting up Lelnix servers for data consumption for corporations.

All distros are complete shit and they barely get updated on time. It's literally anti-consumer.

The only good and accessible mainstream operating systems are Windoze and macOS.

Keep fighting the "Le MasterLelnixRace" shit see where it gets you. You've been at it for 50 years and you're still at %0.0001.

>No one fucking uses Libre office you fag.

I do.

Works perfectly fine.

Libreoffice would be used more if microsoft didn't on purpose butcher their formats they were supposed to open so that only MS office can use it properly.

Why are you even on Sup Forums?

Doesn't Reddit have some nice iPhone/iPad boards?

>all distros are complete shit
You've tried every single Linux distro ever? I'm downright amazed user. You must be a genuine expert on all things Linux. Also
>0.0001%
It's more like around 2%, if you're gonna try to cite numbers. And yes, the percent sign goes last, not first, retard.

>you know people can install linux on a virtual machine and see for themselves that it's basically crap?
Well that's kind of true

>install linux in vm
>default ui on any de incredibly ugly
>even the most basic tasks are impossible because its a new os
why even bother learning? I show people my desktop and they seem interested. But as soon as they give it a try, they lose interest and go back to Windows.

The name is Rakhit not Pajeet.

I don't use gaypads.

I just dual booth macOS and Winlel (for gaymen).

I like Sup Forums but I'm tired of Lelnix shills. Go install genthoo up your ass.

There's too many distros.

Unless you're a paranoid fuck who wants to use Qube or whatever, it doesn't make sense to use Lelnix. It's a fucking joke, it makes things 100x harder and you neckbeards think it makes you a hacker or something if you use Lelnix.

Be a normal human and stop using Lelnix and get a better hobby you screen staring autists.

You couldn't make it more obvious you're being paid for this if you tried.

>It's a fucking joke, it makes things 100x harder

No it doesn't.

For example downloading new software and keeping existing software up to date is much easier than under Windows.

Although Windows10 now tries to copy it with their "app store", which is a good step IMO, it's still not as well integrated.

I'm just a realist, I don't give 1 flying shit about operating systems. That's why I use macOS and Windoze because I don't see a point in fighting for some shitty obscure OS which no one uses except 5 autists on an anime board.

You niggers need to snap out of it.

I didn't say Windoze is any good, I just said it's the most viable mainstream OS alongside with macOS (which is attached to a hardware purchase)....

Everything under Lelnix is a fucking nightmare and it's not user friendly, regardless of distro. Even Ubuntu is retarded, not just for it's name, but for how it works.

If you're a poorfag just get a Chromebook or something, don't shove Lelnix down peoples throats.

>Everything under Lelnix is a fucking nightmare and it's not user friendly, regardless of distro.

>just get a Chromebook

Ehm.....you do realize Chrome-OS is a Linux distribution.......right?

Assuming you're being genuine and not shitposting for the sake of shitposting/money..
>it makes things 100x harder
What exactly is harder on Linux? I haven't done a single remotely difficult thing all week.
>pacman -Syu to update my entire system
>pacaur -u for my handful of AUR packages
Annnnnnnnnnnnd that's about it. Oh wait, I also themed my gnome shell. That was really hard bro. I opened tweak tool, clicked "shell theme" and selected the theme I just installed. I don't know how anybody else could be expected to do it, a few clicks? Gee wiz.
In short, if learning a couple very short commands is literally that difficult for you, you might be a big enough retard I should recommend you stick with MacOS full time. The folks at the genius bar can help you out.

>Hello Stacy, nice to meet you, my name is user.
>What operating system do you use?
>You should consider switching to a free and open source alternative.
>Want to go back to your place so I can help you install gNewSense?
100% guaranteed way to get laid on the first date

But it's a USER FRIENDLY Lelnix distribution that is specifically made for Jewgles web apps.

You need to kys if you think ChromeOS is a regular "Lelnix Distro".

Wow how dumb can you be?

He probably doesn't. Most people like that think Linux = scary command line. A Google made product couldn't possibly be Linux.
>now make sure not to mention Android to him either

>What exactly is harder on Linux? I haven't done a single remotely difficult thing all week.

Every fucking thing is harder. Simple shit like installing a piece of software. And then you have to rely on fucking terminal for everything.

I'm not even going to bring up no mainstream application support like Adobe or Microshaft Office.

If you care about being a normal human being you shouldn't be using Lelnix.

And with Antergos or Manjaro you don't even have to lean any commands whatsoever.

It's really is easier than Windows.

>no true Scotsman fallacy
So because Chrome OS is a Linux distro you actually like, that makes it... not a "regular" linux distro? Can you define, explicitly, what makes a distro a "regular" distro?

It's tied to fucking hardware you idiot. It's not a regular "distro".

Are you legally retarded? How can you not understand how Linux? I'm a lifetime mac user and I switched to Linux a few months ago with no problem. MacOS is a bit more user friendly, but it's not worth the money imo.

It's a consumer product tied to hardware.

It's made specifically for low cost computing by Jewgle.

It's the same for Android.

>Simple shit like installing a piece of software. And then you have to rely on fucking terminal for everything.

>open "install new software"
>enter whatever you're looking for in the search bar
>look at the suggestions and check whatever you like
>click install

wew lad, such hard, such command line.

>install gentoo

>It's tied to fucking hardware you idiot. It's not a regular "distro".

OK, fine.

So let's talk about a "real" Linux distro: Chromium OS
If you like Chrome OS you must also like Chromium OS.

there's nothing wrong with promoting free software
if anything, cum-breath gaymers are huge turn-off

>simple shit like installing a piece of software
Pacman -S [packagename]. My mind exploded just now from how difficult it was to pull that massive amount of terminal knowledge from my head. I can't believe anyone ever learned how to do that. Alternatively, if typing a word or two frightens you..
>open package manager of your choice
>search for what you want
>click install
>done
Wow that's so fucking hard bro. Not easy like it is Windows 10, where all you have to do is
>open app store
>search for what you want
>click install
>done
I don't know how those Lunix folk do it.

>it's tied to hardware
You could easily download a Chromium OS image and install to your PC, much like you would any other distro. Did either of you morons actually think you HAD to buy a chromebook? Fucking lol.

Bunch of degenerates I'm not even going to reply to.

Keep harping about your obscure Lelnix distro, no one's listening.

You're all going to die virgins.

>I'm not even going to reply to.

You just did

>tfw no gf
Oh well, she would be a opsec problem anyway

Wow nice one. Did you type this from your xGentileXPutinXL33T Distro running on your x86 AMD hardware from Tor browser running on a secure VPN?

Literally kys

Did you get molested by Stallman when you were a child? Why does people using Linux trigger you so hard?

@60349938
In case you are not baiting, can you kindly go back to whatever shithole you crawled from? Thank you.

I genuinely believe Stallman fucks nerdy college girls all the time.

>@60349938

wat?

You know this isn't Twitter, right?

@60350073
Is this your first day on Sup Forums?
Lurk 3 more years before posting. Or even better fuck off back to plebbit.

Sup Forums is leaking again

@60350141
Sure seems like it.

I've been here since forever and I have honestly never seen someone fuck up reply tags.

You're a manchild.

Grow up sicko.

it's because of dx12...

Why don't you email him asking about it

@60350185
>fuck up
I'm not giving any (You)'s to redditors and shitposters.

Oh, OK I get the meme, very funny.

You do realize a "(You)" isn't an up-vote right? - nobody cares about them unironically.

>macfag gamer sperging out about linux on the tech board of a website for discussing chinese cartoons
please, teach me your mature, enlightened ways

I am an Uber driver and I've had homeless people that I picked up and gave rides to start up conversations about operating systems.

>go to a gaming board
>w10 has the most games because linux can't run everything and wine performance is and always will be shit
>w10 has dx12
>w10 has games like forza and gears of war

I wonder why

Did the americans wake up?

>apartment building switched to online billing only
>it uses proprietary software
>I'm now homeless

I'm intrigued.

Where did the homeless people need to go?
Or did you just drive them around the block to drop them off at their cardboard box again?

>t. Poorfag who spends hundreds of hours to set up and customize and maintain a shitty obscure Operating System instead of spending time on more important things.

I have that "geek nerd" faggot in my class that tells everyone how great linux is and that everyone should install Ubuntu. He's a macfag and loves buying proprietary shit.

lol literally spent less time setting up ubuntu than it took for windows 10 to update ONCE

>I'm not going to waste my time customizing an OS I have to be shitposting on Sup Forums
Just admit that you're too stupid to do basic things.

Then why are you only recommending a kernel?

Enjoy Office Libre, Blender, GIMP and Kdenlive, which nobody uses.

>hundreds of hours
I can only take so much of this humorous nonsense, user please stop.

>enjoy all these programs that nobody uses yet everybody somehow knows about
Hmm.

>everybody somehow knows about

Only retards know about it.

It's not used in the real world, therefore Lelnux is a joke.

>only retards know about these programs that I know about
I'll let you work that one for yourself, champ.

I only know about it because I look at obscure shit on the interwebz.

Most people don't.

You should seriously think about killing yourself for the betterment of humanity.

Sup Forumsirgin here, you're full of shit, dx12 isnt even mandatory for most of the latest games, and the ones forcing it tend to be outright shit.
Plus, Sup Forums doesnt like new games

>interwebz
If anyone suicides today, it should be you. Also
>gimp
>libreoffice
>obscure
There you go again with that humor.

just kys

Consoles have them too. Maybe MS should hire shills for Xbox too.

Is Microsoft paying you? Just curious.