github.com/dylanaraps/neofetch/wiki/Neofetch-vs-Screenfetch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't understand why Fedora exists.

Then again, I'm a retarded Ubuntu pleb.

owo

>bugbuntu

uwu

It's that time again.

I haven't have any problems with my install?

Would you be so kind as to upload and share those to loli images of yours with ME, my anonymous friend?

what specifically do u want?

End your life already you piece of shit.

theirs no need to be so rude

Shut up nigger.

ok

dont reply to thread derailers. im sure that the pedos posting anime will go away if everyone stops giving them attention.

>im pretty sure the anime posters will leave the anime website so we redditors can have free reign to post gpu benchmarks all day
fuck offfff

These two, please

Nigger.

=w=

no. its not the images that i care about but the people that post them while derailing threads with unrelated shit.

how is she derailing anything? she posted a screenfetch in a screenfetch thread and absolutely nothing more. the only ones derailing anything are you idiots constantly replying "kys pedo" etc

dont bully my wife

meant for

people like this are the reason why desktop threads were banned.

>she
you are one of those faggots that derail these threads with completely unrelated comments. this is a technology board not a dating board for homosexual pedos.

The fuck are you going to do about faggot? Fight me you fucking nigger ape.

read

neofetch > screenfetch

i did. no one would care if you just posted a screenfetch but you always start talking about unrelated sex things and that does not belong on this board.

she didn't talk about anything at all, it was this moron who derailed

why did he namefag in the comment field? he knows that it will derail threads and does it for attention

*she
>namefag in the comment field
what are you even talking about?

Can you share that font?

github.com/belluzj/fantasque-sans

a trap is not she

github.com/dylanaraps/neofetch/wiki/Neofetch-vs-Screenfetch
And in case you're not convinced here's an essay that took longer to write than it did the software on why it's better than screenfetch, like how it's 70 (SEVENTY) ms faster on average

Why don't most terminals support italics, I am but a simple ricer

so much this, there's literally nothing more to say about this motherfucker

you realize she didn't start posting until AFTER the threads were banned, right?

it's always these two or three little shits as well, every single time

also this is a screenfetch thread not a desktop thread so why did he post a full desktop screenshot?

why is everyone bullying akari

=w=

*she

Is there a version without the Japanese text characters like in your screenshot?

no, i edited those out for the wallpaper

a tranny is not she.

god I wish that were me...

daily driver

I user external screens for serious work

>Ubuntu
>Amazon bloat
>serious work
You're funny user

Gracias, amiga

much less bloated than windows

>she
more like picrelated
you disgust me even more the longer you pretend there's nothing wrong with that, please do me a favor and hang yourself

>much less bloated than windows
I can agree with that. But you could have at least chosen a distro that doesn't have Amazon bloat installed by default. Could be more lightweight.

how do i run screenfetch on pfsense or freenas?

All I need is a stable development machine with no maintenance needed

you build it

>build
>bash script
average redditfetch user -_-

More like stop being a dickhole about it, and do yourself the fucking favor of not continuing to unnecessarily feed them dramatic attention which you do a great job of, and, also, the filter feature exists, so you're obviously brain-dead as fuck for not having simply filtered their posts, it could've as simple as fucking that

install gentoo
not spewing a meme, but literally everything is compiled for your exact system. faster and more stable than any other distro.

what would it build? just git clone or wget it and run the sh script

Hi

can you post the wallpaper?

it's recommandet to use bash on neofetch github, it's even preinstalled on freenas

are you actually retarded or just pretending?

KDE is cancer

>illya 23.jpg
Best Anime, best waifu.

eyo

Not the original, but you can change the colors with ps or gimp

Is this the new Fedora windows app?

nice IP :^)

owned

polskii :)

it's dynamic

how do you get MacOS to look so pretty