huh, really makes you think

BIG

I'd convert the one on the left

literally nothing makes me think.

nice try.

>600,000-1.6 million
How do they not know?

they arr rook same

>being such a weeb that you stalk Japanese people even into other countries.
Where do cartoons even get this kind of power

made me think...

I LOVE race-mixing. When I'm penetrating a big-assed Brazilian from behind, feeling her nice, healthy, beautiful fat reserves against my waist, all I can think of is making a qt mixed race baby. I also imagine my German and Portuguese ancestors turning in their graves, which makes me even more excited.

cartoon!==animé

animé is the intellectual antithesis of cartoons. cartoons are mostly 2d from the side wacky slapstick stuff. animé uses cinematic techniques and great attention to detail. and that's only the visual aspect. most animé are intellectual enough adults can watch it while cartoons are limited to brain dead children show or brain dead low iq adult shows like south park

You're alright, Finn.

We don't. Genetics, statistics, etc. are for fags. We're like: "man how many japs you think there are int the country?"..."gee, I guess 600,000-1,600,000"... and it becomes a fact. Race in Brazil is a joke.

Chink.

Chink.

You are in Brazil, therefore worthless.
Who cares.

polandbro where you from? Did you not notice a sharp increase in asian immigration? We always has quite some vietnamese in poland, but now I meet tenfold as many asians, mostly chinks, slightly less japs, as I did ever before

I can hear them inside my head, the noises my ancestors do in their graves. They become mixed up with her moans. There's nothing in the world that compares to this pleasure.

I am from Festung Breslau
I saw many chinks recently

>most animé are intellectual enough adults can watch it

>18-22 year olds
>adults

thy point being?

Military grade weebness, I literally just felt a physical impact on me from this post.

lol i just wanted to bump the thread. keep watching your cartoons, kid.

if you guys wanna meet with them, I recommend Sao Paulo
Most Nikkei people live there