Notice Sup Forums's footer has ads adblock isn't blocking

>notice Sup Forums's footer has ads adblock isn't blocking
>remember people here shill ublock
>untinstall adblock and put up ublock
>it's gone

You would think adblock would cover everything being so popular. Now a less popular adblocker is doing better.

Though I do wonder how much time it will take for ublock to turn into garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UBlock_Origin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Adblock and adblock plus have a long history of letting paid ads get through, even if you uncheck the let non intrusive ads in box.

>block element

fuckign normies.

>unironically installing ublock
protip: the good one is called ublock origin

fucking nith grade dont you know adb has whitelist to let through some shit?!eqwfcqwef 3qr3qr3

No idea. Was adblock ever good like utorrent used to be and at one point they just sold out?

>block Sup Forums ads
>get mad when they sell your data to keep the servers running

>Doesn't know the main purpose of ads is to collect your data

Not going to take that b8, sorry

REMINDER

UBLOCK

IS

NOT

UBLOCK ORIGIN

Joke's on Sup Forums. I don't run JavaScript or enable cookies so they get nothing from me other than the HTTP headers, which are pretty much garbage anyway since I spoof many of them.

You got a guide on doing all that geek shit?

Yes, pretty much the same story.

I block Sup Forums ads because I have a Sup Forums gold account

Adblock and uBlock use the same filter lists. If you saw more ads when using one over the other then that's because they are subscribed to different filters. You could have set them to use the same set of filters in the options.

Although you should be using uBlock Origin anyway because ABP are sellouts.

The have all your posts and your ip, unless you post with a vpn, which is also blocked, usually, so you need a Sup Forums pass.
Moral of the story is dont be jewish

What's the difference?

So only a matter of time before ublock origin does the same shit. Guess I gotta start keeping tabs instead of using the same shit just because it was good 4 years ago.

What?

Ublock origin is open-source. Ublock was an attempt by someone to close the source.

Why would Sup Forums put up balding adverts?

Yea doesn't make sense considering it's mostly teens here. Maybe it's random.

Op is bald, likely related to 3rd party cookies and (((amazon))) stored on his computer

>mostly teens here
>projecting this hard
NEWFAGS FET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEE

>What's the difference?
There's a wikipedia article about it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UBlock_Origin

tl;dr the original project was split into two with uBlock Origin being a free and open adblocker and uBlock being an adblocker that wanted donations and didn't release its code. uBlock was abandoned a few years ago and then was restarted again. It's basically the shady version of uBlock Origin

nigga you goin' bald

original dev handed project off
new guy begged for donations and did jack shit
wouldn't give original dev project back
original dev went "lol" and forked it with a new name because licenses a fun
new guy quit even trying

New list with new install. Why don't you just use umatrix with conservative default settings.

>not blocking the extra line

It's called the summer effect

Must be something new. I took care of all of them some time ago. Well, I'll remove it now (:

>mostly browsed by people with no college education
>mostly browsed from school

:^)

>mostly browsed from school
I assume this includes student residences for students from other cities.. Those networks indentify with the school/university name they belong.

>summerfags

You should go ask the people on Sup Forums what their jobs are, they're literal mongoloids.
Some dude there worked the grave yard night shift and was asking how to download movies so he could watch them on his shitty run down laptop.

>higher percentage of women
Bullshit

You got a problem with that, you insignificant minority? :^)
Seriously, read again that image, it's relative to the average on the internet, not per site absolute.

Yeah I realize but even then
>more women on 4chinz than most other websites
Muh secret club
Muh secret club that tells me girls dont exist on the internet

>You would think adblock would cover everything being so popular. Now a less popular adblocker is doing better.
ABP works. I haven't used Adblock in years though.

>girls don't exist on the internet
>girls

you meant women, because kids aren't allowed in this site.

>muh secret club

long ago wealthy men used to wear high heels, then women came along and said, "wahh! I want to wear some high heels!" now in the present you mother cucks are complaining about it. Go fuck yourself and hopefully you anally choke on your privilege.

The images are coming from the Sup Forums domain but linking outside, so it looks like they are hosting their own ads