British womans sex trip around the world to mend her broken heart

>Around the world in 80 lays: Traveller who bonked her way out of heartbreak after split with long-term boyfriend

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/7190537/Around-the-world-in-80-lays-Travel-fan-bonked-away-heartbreak-after-split-from-partner.html

>Despite our semi-naked antics he refused to have sex saying: “No thanks. French girls don’t do that.”

>Straddling him, I said: “I want you to f*** me hard like I am your whore, OK? F*** me and don’t stop.”

>Then there was “Big D” — so-called because he was endowed with the largest, unruliest exhaust-pipe of a thing I’d ever encountered."

British """"women"""""

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UhoI-UD_A1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

kek

Sweet lord have mercy on her poor ex.

>dude stays with woman for long time
>they break up
>residual feelings still probably not gone - could even have been a "break"
>woman subsequently fucks so many guys across the entire globe that it makes the news
Welp.

their middle aged woman fucks with k*rds here

youtube.com/watch?v=UhoI-UD_A1w

he broke up with her and got engaged to her friend less than year later and thats what set it all off lmao
bullet dodged I say

British men love strong independent roastbeef and they wouldn't have it any other way. It's the British way.

>That’s when I fell for 18-year-old Chad, who I liked to take control of in the bedroom.

Chad got owned by this liberated woman.

>Detroit
That is a rather specific destination for a rather specific kind of lay.

bbc?

Don't laugh, it's the future you chose.

>walk in room
>see this
>what do?

BBCs*

lol fuck you aquafresh I just read the article and came to post that picture.

Big time. #4 ranked US city for black population.

>British women
I seriously hope you guys don't do these.

That's a 10/10 in britain.

>England BTFO by Aquafresh
how unsurprising

That's your mother, that's your sister, that's your future daughter, that's your future wife.

>That's your mother, that's your sister, that's your future daughter, that's your future wife.
Actually, she's only my mother and sister.

>"I COULD not go to the pub, a party or a work event without looking at a man and saying to myself: “That one will be next.” "

>that face

She has more balls than me, when I went on a mad one trying to fuck anything that would let me I felt like a piece of shit after the first one asked me to meet her parents.

Fucking conscience you know?

she talks about it like its impresive
drunk men will fuck anyone

She had a similar experience.
>Another was a 19-year-old father of one who I had sex with every night for a month. I treated him like dirt — and when I ended it he chased me down his road in his pyjamas to tell me he loved me.

I hope she caught aids 2bh.

Completely this. I mean what is the tone of this article? Is she winning at "men" for fucking losers in the pub? Is she just looking for EVEN MORE attention by telling the world about who needy she is?

Wow, she really won there didn't she?

Women don't have a conscience.

You're british, you don't have any balls.
She is winning. Women like her are in charge of British society. She's going to be a community leader and guide pussies like you.

feel bad for her parents desu
imagine reading that about your daughter

British parents raise their daughters to be like that woman, she's the ideal British lady.

Nah, I think it's just people and how they will seek out the most convenient situation. She got dumped and decided she was going to prove her self as some sort of sex goddess so she could pat herself on the back. When she realised she was just a slag (probably after contracting Syphilis) she then went to a fucking convent because that then made her conveniently feel like she's a reformed woman but then when straight back to fucking when prince convenient came along who was convinently amazing at sex and that totally justifies abandoning her mindset from the convent, or was it? Because now she is writing a book with a pink cover and the whole situation now conveniently turns out to be a wholesome soul searching endeavor.

In my situation trying to fuck anything was convenient because it stopped people from complaining at me for feeling down.

Does anybody have a link to some info on staying at the italian monastery she mentions at the end? I can't seem to find it. Or staying at any monastery in europe, actually.

It was probably a sexual health clinic tbf.

think shes spoofing so she could go home and pretend she wasn't a whore and is clean now, even though she had sex just three months later (but its ok though because it was the best sex ever)

You can go to Buddhist monasteries

>The big D
>The peacock
If a man made a post on the internet talking about women that way his life would be over as a horrific pervert.

>That’s when I fell for 18-year-old Chad, who I liked to take control of in the bedroom.

>I wanted him to come over almost every night. I got antsy when he didn’t text and if he took too long to initiate sex I’d get weird.

While YOU are looking at pictures on ANIME and SHITPOSTING, CHAD is having SEX with your EX.

walk out

>EX
fuck off normie

disgusting

I'm a raging pervert with a girlfriend 26 years my senior and even I wouldn't go near that. Ugh...just... AHHHH UGH GROSS RUN RUN RUN

Read the article you mong

how dARE YUO
this a proud womym that has been liberated from slutshaming because of feminism

Do a 360 and walk away

>Despite our semi-naked antics he refused to have sex saying: “No thanks. French girls don’t do that.”
What does he mean ?

He means that he couldn't get his cock hard, so he invented whatever excuse.

I don't like british women desu

Are there buddhist monasteries in europe? Though i'm more into christian monasteries desu, because of all the history associated with them.

>british women in charge of not being complete whores

Women are utter trash.

Reminds me of that British girl who sucked like 20 dicks to win a holiday which turned out to be a candy bar.

Was it that slag who was recorded doing it?

>candy bar

Fuck off yank.

Pisses me off.
The Japanese see Times Square and think
>Yes we can do this better
The British see Jersey Shore and think
>Yes we can do this better...