Sup mates, I just bought these, any ideas for some projects?!

Sup mates, I just bought these, any ideas for some projects?!

Thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

555-timer-circuits.com/
instructables.com/id/47-projects-to-do-with-a-555/
electronicsclub.info/74series.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lets see...
Glue some wires to some...solder?

get a fucking job and buy real tools

make a dildo with hot glue then insert a vibrating motor in it thus making a vibrating dildo

hang your pc from the ceiling

glue ur urethra

Did you buy that stuff from aliexpress? Buy some chinese batteries and glue them together then solder some wire to the ends and put heat shrink tubing on the wire and use the meter to test the voltage over and over. then pour gasoline on everything and burn your house down

build a portable console

Glue your dick to your hand and then go to the hospital to have it fixed. Congratulations, you now have something interesting in your life you can talk to others about and maybe get a friend who wants to glue his hand to your dick.

build a fume extractor before you succumb to solder fumes.

I have that exact same (looking) soldering station. Velleman?

Are you trying to get into small electronics and making your own circuits, or what's the direction you wanna go here?

Measure the Resistance of your body using the multimeter and a wall socket.

literalltthis

OP here,

I just bought the tools to setup the LED strip in my kitchen, I've already finished and now I have these. So I'm not sure what other cool stuff I could make. So generally anything that sparks up my interest will work.

honestly OP get a hakko fx600 if your serious. then roll on over to sparkfun and get their hot air rework station. cheapest best quality you can get without breaking out new mortgage payments. the other shit is OK. buy cheap tools from ali or harbor freight as you go youll learn what tools you want premium. a dremel isnt a bad investment either. also the best cheap multimeter is a extech ex330

and have fun man, get a bunch of perfboard and some 555s and all the various resistors, caps and diodes you can and find projects and repair you can attempt. shit is a blast but certain things WILL cost some money. a scope for instance will be 300-400ish for something worthwhile even used. but the power to create is no joke, its amazing what can be done. also download the art of electronics ;)

I bought a bunch of assorted resistors, LEDs, buttons, capacitors, ... Off BangGood and started making little circuits that I'd control through a Raspberry Pi's GPIO pins. Can always go for a project centered around an RPi that still involves some fabricobbling and soldering and shit.

Domotica and automation is always fun, too.

for real 555 is the next step :)

555-timer-circuits.com/

then LED cubes

then SMD

then the world

instructables.com/id/47-projects-to-do-with-a-555/

also 74xx can do amazing things but will take some real learning to impliment useful things knowingly: electronicsclub.info/74series.htm

I am working on a project for dumping statistics from smash bros melee. I made the PCB with KiCad and had it fabricated through OSH Park.
You can make some pretty professional looking devices through free software.

wrong picture

I use hot-glue to fix my shoes when their soles start to come off.

not bad, not bad at at all

Is that lead free solder I see there?

Since I'm a retard I used the wrong voltage regulator footprint so my component is literally upsidedown and rotated 45 degrees. I also used a USB B instead of a Micro USB B in my schematic so I had to scrape the copper trace and run a bodge wire.

>You can make some pretty professional looking devices through free software.
what did he mean by this?

Whatever he is talking about it can't be this freak show of a soldering job