If I remove Chrome OS on a chromebook and install Linux, will I loose the Battery Life? Also...

If I remove Chrome OS on a chromebook and install Linux, will I loose the Battery Life? Also, will reinstalling CHrome OS fix it?

she shits pure curry

I would eat her curry

Why, does curry give Asian girls rocking bodies like that?

>rocking bodies
that's literally cottage cheese

>If I remove Chrome OS on a chromebook and install Linux, will I loose the Battery Life?

It will be very painful.

Guess I want to impregnate cottage cheese then

Who is dis semen Demon?

EAT DA POO POO

>will I loose the Battery Life?
Very likely. Most linux distros are heavier on resources than chromeOS. If you're worried about battery life keep chromeOS or install a very light distro like arch+i3 or linux from scratch.

>Also, will reinstalling CHrome OS fix it?
of course.

No, you won't. However, removing Chrome OS is very difficult.

fag

Gallium OS

You won't lose battery life in my experience. I wiped chrome OS and run Arch on my chromebook.
If you just unlock USB booting and install a Linux distro over the SSD, you will still have the ChromeOS firmware so you can revert back to ChromeOS with recovery USB. The downside here is you will need to deal with fixing suspend and other issues unless you install gallium OS which was specifically made for Chromebook.
Your other option is to install a custom firmware which will erase all traces of ChromeOS and make your device basically like a normal laptop. Custom firmwares also fix the suspend issue and can bring some stuff like UEFI. However, the process will require opening it up to remove a hardware protection screw, and I am not sure you can go back to the original firmware. I did this on my machine.

Depends on what you'll run on it. I got 13h battery with xmonad,emacs and an occasional ocaml compile

Ah thanks for this. I take the procedure is similar to all chromebooks?

Anywaym I think I will just keep Chrome OS as a lightweight on-the-go normie top for FB and checking mail. I already have a linux laptop and server at homem which I can ssh into.

>deformed-looking feet
>look like hooves
No way fag.

ssh and web browsing tbqh

>kissless virgin

Guess how I know you're underage?

You just criticized a woman for having a perfect ass with amazing fucking thighs...

Then posted some silicone injected, Photoshopped monstrosity of a mongoloid stripper as some form of beauty standard.

Your taste is demonstrably shit.

Who is this seminal sentinel?

Are you using TLP or something similar in order to achieve good battery life?

>Custom firmwares also fix the suspend issue and can bring some stuff like UEFI. However, the process will require opening it up to remove a hardware protection screw, and I am not sure you can go back to the original firmware. I did this on my machine

You can just take backup image with external bios flasher, if you can remove it from board and/or take image from internets, if there is need.

I'm actually a woman, but okay. Anyway, the OP image is the definition of obesity

Not that user, but
>OP's pic
>landwhale
I want whatever you're smoking, 'cause you're fucking delusional. Even if you were a femanon, that view of beauty is fucking warped, probably by the modeling industry that likes to promote twiggies as the ideal of female beauty. That's utter bullshit, and you should feel bad for believing it.

That's fat, Jesus Christ, look at her abdomen. If she'd stand in a normal posture she'd look like she'd be pregnant

I did the procedures on my Acer C720. I would assume that if your Chromebook has an Intel CPU and supports Seaview it should be the same.
For more info try the Arch wiki on chromebook article, they have tons of info there on what works. Also, go ogling custom firmware obviously. No I didn't really bother. Could give it a try but thee battery was good enough as is. the battery in my chromebook already can't hold more than 75% of its charge so it's already on its last legs. Ad for the firmware, I think I saw an option to revert it stock firmware in the tool I used. I don't want to go back anyway.

kill yourself, redditor nigger.

Yes, that is fat, a natural part of every person's body. It's certainly not an excessive amount though and she's far from overweight.

@60352569
And now I realize you're baiting. No more (You)s for you, faggot.

t. amerimongrel

I don't see what my nationality has to do with anything.

>overweight
No, Flat out obese

Now you're not even trying

it has everything to do with it when your country is filled with fat fucks.

You're a big OS

do tell about how your own body is the pinnacle of female(male) form

I still don't see the relevance. Just because my country has a large amount of fat people doesn't mean I don't think fat people are fat.

What is to try? No need. That's your average couch potato that wears a sports bra and posts a picture on instagram wih it. And that's it, no further use of the said sports bra, swap it out later on and start to devour three burgers and a pizza.

>swap it out later on and start to devour three burgers and a pizza
And look fine as fuck in the process

If cottage cheese looks apealing to you..

Cottage cheese looks edible to me, that ass is what looks appealing.

Strange thing happen in the left. Here men prefer a firm body, not cottage cheese. Looks healthier too. Obesity is neither healthy nor sexy.

>Obesity is neither healthy nor sexy
We're not talking about an obese girl though, we're talking about the girl in the OP.

The woman in the OP picture is obese. Completely the opposite to fit.

You sound like a white woman who hit the wall at 23

Are you retarded?

I wouldn't call her fit but she's definitely not obese. Do you even know what obese means? It means severely overweight, she's not even overweight, let alone obese.

>hit the wall at 23
I what?

13*
She's actually quite thin by most standards. "Thick" usually refers to women twice her size.

Look at her cheeks how fat they are.

>t. Shameus McFaggotcunt

Did you grow up in an anorexia treatment ward?

Her face cheeks? Some people just carry some fat there. Her ass cheeks? Fucking good.

>linux from scratch
>implying anyone on this board is actually autistic enough to do this

Her face obsiously. Even her complexion looks oily. That's how obese people look

East Asian people naturally have more round faces.

Keep going.

And does their face fat proptrude like that by default?

>ITT: fucking morons take some shit bait for no goddamn reason
It's like Sup Forums's collective IQ just tanked into the low double-digits.

man fit/thick chicks... fat distribution is what makes a nice, plump, round ass, dude not muscle. you cant have a paper thin stomach and expect to have a thic, round, full ass and tits and you cant really compensate by throwing muscle at it, it's unshapely, to me at least, lots od dudes like that firm look though. I once dated a Chinese girl once and I fed her like a king, she got a nice cute chubby belly and her ass was so fat it was incredible. I could grab a full palm sized handful of her ass and there would still be more cheek left over. Fat distribution makes a good ass, eat up.

Depends on the individual.

Yeah, whether the individual is obese, like in the OP picture

>I'm actually a woman
proof or fuck off

How's the hormone treatment coming along user? I see you're already having moodswings. Your mother must be very proud!