You've been convicted of a capitol crime and the punishment is exile...

You've been convicted of a capitol crime and the punishment is exile. You have the choice of spending the rest of your days in one of these two shit holes. Where do you pick and why?

Florida

Well I already live here so Florida it is B)

Since I'm not retarded I'd choose Germany.

Florida
At least it's legal to defend yourself
In Germany. You're legally obligated to be robbed and raped before defending yourself

How is this even a question? South Florida is a tropical first world paradise. Germany is a cold sad shithole with possibly the ugliest language on earth.

Germany. I don't buy into the memes.

The one in Europe.

Florida, but very reluctantly. I'd probably never be able learn German and would be mocked for it.
Might as well just stay American.

Miami Florida so I can live that nocturnal lyfe, have guns, etc.

Still like Germany though

this

Florida. I will become Cuban-American and change my name to "Cristóbal". Although I have a Russian Hollywood bad guy type of surname so I don't know how that's going to play out

I've lived in florida and its preddy gud their, germany is also a nice place but if you don't already have a job set up for when you get there you are fucked and will get depressed from the shit weather

Germany, I don't want to drown in swamps and be eaten by Alligators.

It makes sense you'd pick germany since you're already a german.

>tfw live in florida
GET ME OUT OF HERE

Germany because I hate heat.
Also germans are probably better people to be autistic with.

Nothing wrong with humid heat, the humidity actually cools you down.

I know and well done, but I'm sorry, this only triggers people from Vienna. (I know about quarter of my countries population lives there and probably over half of the posters on here are from that one city so it's understandable you'd assume I'm one of them)
Keep it up and better luck next time.

that's literally the opposite of what it does

>(you)

I love humid heat

feels good

We got tons of Russians here north of Miami Beach, you can slip in with them

Before Germany's government started on a quest to transform the country into an Islamic State, I might have picked it. Now, however, Florida is the easy choice. I will never voluntarily live anywhere near a place where there are lots of Muslims.

Florida because I hate cold, wouldn't even need tu use a foreign language either

Florida

Already live there

Florida because I'm a native English speaker and hate Muslims.

Florida