/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user gets a (legit) Intellimouse 3.0 off of a Malay AliExpress seller • Clip your fingernails you spinner addict • user gets a kodi box, worries if its safe to log in with his regular Gmail account • There is no best only better products, enjoy the best quality • user gets a fidget cube • user receives a yoyo • This guy bought a electric razor off AliExpress • user reviews the GameSir G3s controller • user wonders if he's actually going to get 2000 components for $10 Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/ZBfEJnau
aliexpress.com/item/Pulse-Sensor-Module-Kit-Pulsesensor-Heart-Rate-Sensor-Module-with-Cable-Sewing-holes-Heart-Rate-Module/32799635688.html?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Qualcomm_Snapdragon_systems-on-chip#Snapdragon_820_and_821
adafruit.com/product/2011
ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/business/vat/digital-single-market-modernising-vat-cross-border-ecommerce_en
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-4010_en.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=N1X5MMGGbIw&vl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for kaas

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

I'm looking to buy an itch powder. What are the odds that it won't work at all?

are you 9?

Wish I still was, things were simpler back then.

pls no feels in my /csg/ thread

0.1 goy reward shekels have been deposited into your account, Sanjeet!

>have arduino as part of C project for school
>all the parts are chinkshit (bought from some chink seller, not just made in china)
>even the multimeters are chinkshit
Lingbao Jiguanshi or whatever they're called now. $30, cherry compatible stems.

PSA m80s, sorry for the long post but I think it's important:

Due to my local post office taking longer than usual (mexifag here) I have to pick my stuff up personally (tl;dr story is the government fired a lot of the mailmen cause we gotta save lol). After waiting for thirty minutes a skinny man with no shirt on came to the front desk and said that I should just wait "another 3 months at least".

I have a very expressive face so he probably noticed I was fucking pissed off. The skeleton man proceeded to explain that the customs at Mexico City is scanning ERRRY package from China because people are buying shittons from there and declaring the packages as samples or with a ridiculous price. Now, since the country wants more of them juicy customs fees they are charging more people and scanning a lot more than before, thus making the delivery process a fucking nightmare.

I don't know if the skeleman felt sorry for me because he then pulled out a sack filled with chink envelopes, took one out that said "$2 lipstick" and we both fucking kek'd when we saw they sent it on october 11th 2016. The sack was filled to the brim with shit from Wish, a large heavy shoe box filled with $1000 USD worth of "sunglasses" and some other things.

TL;DR: there's a chance you country decides to take measures and charge you for the $50 sample cellphone. I know I live in a shithole but I don't see reasons why a more civilized place wouldn't do something similar. Also if you send shit to Mexico be prepared because it might take a long time to arrive and your customer might try to chink you.

Thanks for the over the wall report lad. Don't bring your family.

mexico truly is hell on earth

i feel bad for you friend

doesn't surprise me, you can get arduino clones for like $3 a piece and leds for less than a cent

don't feed the troll pls

s.aliexpress.com/ZBfEJnau
The price has been jewed up but this is the best model on the market atm, no contest
t. spinner pro

Thanks for the report.
Swedish customs don't give a shit at all, you can buy 5kgs of heroin from the netherlands without them caring.

sweden truly is the promised land

I'm getting bored of my poker 2.

Can anyone recommend a chink TKL keyboard with blue or equivalent switches?

>not just buying a microcontroller
LEDs are way less than 1cent, maybe 0.1cent.

0.1 cent is less than a cent you doofus

that is weird, i had been receiving all my chinkshit on time, even faster than before.
Mexico city here, thought.

Thoughts on chink laptops? I've been considering getting a laptop

anyone know of any good home media center things like projectors and speakers?

Hello csg,

Just dropping in to toss a little bit of information regarding my purchase of a chink shit cell phone, the Oukitel U20 Plus. I intended to make a full review with pictures and everything, but my laziness got the best of me, and with some reviews out there - some very through - i thought it might be a little redundant.

Instead, I'll just make a few observations that I don't see posted on review sites very much. Consider it the Sup Forumstard-vision /csg/-review, if you will:

>It has a unibody made of polycarbonate that is very well finished, but you can see the soldering juntion point between two larger parts, circling around the phone. Its very faint but its there.
>The camera sensors don't seem to be perfectly aligned with the cover finish.
>The usb connector is recessed inwards in relation to the body, and it concerns me that the usb plug is not fully inserted all the way. Despite this impression, it seems to plug very well, reasonably firm.
>Instead o having on-screen buttons, it has physical, touch-sensitive buttons these however are NOT backlit, and it can be bothersome when using at night especially considering you must press at the center of the symbol to activate the desired function, and its somewhat hard to locate at night.

These are all minor aesthetic things in my opinion, and it only becomes an issue when you're technology focused and neurotic, the profile of g users. Normies would never notice/care about any of this.

Now onto the more serious stuff:

Oukitel claims to ship with a clean android rom. This is not entirely true. This particular model I have comes with a suspicious little fucker called "bingo launcher". Upon investigation, I can find no information on it, and the app store only has suspicious reviews, that seem fake, directly from chinese review factories. The major issue with this launcher is that it is unnecessary and serves me fucking adds. (cont)

It will contain the parts specified in the specification, nothing more and nothing less. They usually have shit CPUs and such. Also, reinstall the windows.

anyone has any idea what kind of clip is this?
aliexpress.com/item/Pulse-Sensor-Module-Kit-Pulsesensor-Heart-Rate-Sensor-Module-with-Cable-Sewing-holes-Heart-Rate-Module/32799635688.html?

That's right. It has a diagonal, rotating menu wheel that I discovered on accident that serves me a gigantic fucking add that covers 50% of the screen estate. I can only suppose that this is tracking the fuck out of me. Its disappointing that a company with the potential that Oukitel has, they decide to resort to chink merchantry like this. It makes the company look unprofessional and hurt their chances of success. This made me reluctant of signing my fingerprint on it and installing banking apps, but when I discovered It, damage had already been done.

Other negatives worth mentioning is that the speaker is average (just here to do the job, if you're normalfag scum that listens to shit on his phone regularly you will be btfo, thankfully). It has a oversimplified manual, that does the job, but does not get into any sort of detail (it has just 10 pages or so).

Apart from that, the positives:

> The phone looks very good, way above its price point
> Comes with screen protector, phone cover, and cleaning cloth
>The screen is absolutely fantastic, thanks to sharp. I'd say it stands up to any flagship 1080p ips panel phones out there: crisp, bright, accurate
> Beatiful packaging, resitant
>Seller decided to spoil the fuck out me with chink shit and sent some gifts, including: touch pen, 8gb sd card, one suction thing which i don't know the purpose of, one plastic fish, one (just one) earing. The last two are serious by the way.

To finish up, some word on performance: it is amazing. Mediatek is another company that holds promise and with my underdog syndrome, I root for them. It handles everything i trow at it without breaking a sweat. The only app I had issues with is Deezer, that lags considerably, but it believe it is a outlier as I had no issues with anything else, including similarly heavy applications. Battery is pretty decent, around 3 moderate days of usage. (cont)

just wanted to say that that's some quality reviewing, thanks user

I plan on rooting the device, and removing the malicious launcher. My only concern is that it might be optimized for the hardware, and anything else I trow at it might slow it down. The reason why I think this might be the case is because I was really impressed with the performance of a seemingly so weak soc. But I will take the risk

tldr:

>Very beautiful phone, with great performance, unmatched cost benefit (89.99 launch 94.99 now shipped). All of this IF you're willing to put up with the chinese botnet.

Thanks for reading, or not.

>This is not entirely true.
It's called a vendor's rom. The seller puts a new rom on the phone before shipping it out. It includes hidden bitcoin mining gear and ransomware that triggers when you use the phone too much.

Any advice on buying a graphics tablet. Looking for something fairly basic.

The CPUs in cheap laptops sound better than those in cheap latops you find on amazon. But I don't know all that much about CPUs.

Is there a legitimate reason to buy popular premium phones (i. e. iPhones, Samsungs)? How bad are chink phones?

>Is there a legitimate reason to buy popular premium phones
If you need status symbol.

>How bad are chink phones?
Snapdragon based phones are fine, avoid mediatek ones.

You're welcome brah.
I know what a vendor rom is. The original claim was, if I'm not mistaken, that it was clean, virginal android. Sort of like the Nexus. This is not the case clearly.
>It includes hidden bitcoin mining gear and ransomware that triggers when you use the phone too much.
I believe this now. Although the latter seem far-fetched. Have you heard any such case?

no
varies

>If you need status symbol.
So to be clear, are chink phones literally the same thing as (older) premium phones but for cheaper?

Bitcoin mining wouldn't be profitable on that hardware. Datamining maybe, but not sure who'd buy the data. Chinese companies don't care too much about it, they're selling to chinese customers.

Yeah the bitcoin mining history sounds like bullshit, there is no install base enough to make any meaningful hashing power. Maybe bigger companies. The adware stuff tho is very real, as I told my history already.

See for example en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Qualcomm_Snapdragon_systems-on-chip#Snapdragon_820_and_821
There you can see that chinks uses exact same CPU on their phones as Samsung, Google, HTC or LG on their phones.

Yeah, but they're not selling your data directly. They don't care about your privacy at all, but they're not directly malicious.

Dump the firmware so you have a backup if it goes to shit after reflashing.

I should also mention that my issue with the Deezer app may come from the fact that I use a carrier specific version of it, and that may be the cause of the problems. I don't trust monkeys to code very well.

why chinese people gotta fuck me over man?

>Ordered this on the 3rd of April
>They gave me a fake tracking number for the wrong shipping company (I paid extra for ePacket, the tracking number and 'logistics company' was EMS)
>Didn't arrive within 27 days (estimated shipping time) so I got an extension on the buyer protection.
>Arrived just TODAY, took 40 days to arrive (I bought something much larger and heavier with ePacket that arrived within 14 days while I waited for this)
>Wrong chip
>Probably not shipped with ePacket

I actually need the fucking chip in the picture. Forgive the blurry picture, blame my autism hands.

Cool. So, best chink phone to buy right now?

Just a reminder that X6s are the best 3$ headphones, if Zircon is 10 X6 is 8

Refund. Also, what does it do and how much did it cost?

Strike that, it was actually the real tracking number, it just never worked. This is what it shipped in, the other thing shipped with ePacket came in a red packet that's usually used to ship things in where I come from.

Should I 'Confirm Goods Received' and then open a dispute? or just go straight to the dispute?

PM the seller first.

It's an SD/SDXC to 44 pin IDE adapter

Alright my dude, thanks

Can't you build one yourself with a microcontroller?

Probably, I wouldn't know, I'm only using it for modifying a Playstation lol

dont confirm bro, you cant open a dispute if you do it

Yes you can dingus

Would that packaging identify what sort of shipping they used? Or is it just some weird generic packing?

adafruit.com/product/2011

Any good aliexpress battery's like this ?
Is getting one of these from china = housefire incoming ?

thx /csg/

fasttech for batteries, don't buy from alistair express

It doesnt make sense. Ordered like 20 chinkshit and they're comming fast and good. Also introduced Aliexpress to my relatives :^) I live in Campeche btw

Zuk Z2 Pro.

i suspect that he lives in the north

OP3-T/ZTE Axon 7
Huawei Mate 9
Xiaomi Mi Mix
Oppo R9S

Indeed my friend

yes i always hear that you guys have a lot of problems with correos, here on the south it almost always works nicely probably because we are so close to the df

Why the big price difference?

It is the way the world works.
Some stores are either too lazy to update the
price or they hope you get suckered in by the Higher price.

It costs a lot less than in Europe, are they legit? I havent ordered anything worth more than 20$ so far, im a little afraid of a big purchase like a phone

They are legit but check the LTE bands and whether you are getting the
intl version or the Chinese Version.

Check which one gives free shipping

dear ,
the phone in our store are all new and original .and we have 1 year quality guaranteed.and the phone is global verison , pls no worries
welcome to order from us
nice day!
yolanda

Seller says its global version and ruskies seem happy with the phone, Axon 7 is sold in my country so i guess the global Axon 7 Max will work too

Have you fellow EU fags read about this?
ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/business/vat/digital-single-market-modernising-vat-cross-border-ecommerce_en
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-4010_en.htm

actually relevant part:
>Action against VAT fraud from outside the EU: Small consignments imported into the EU that are worth less than €22 are currently exempt from VAT. With around 150 million parcels imported free of VAT into the EU each year, this system is open to massive fraud and abuse, creating major distortions against EU business. Firstly, EU businesses are put at a clear disadvantage since unlike their non-EU competitors, they are liable to apply VAT from the first eurocent sold. Secondly, imported high-value goods such as smartphones and tablets are consistently undervalued or wrongly described in the importation paperwork in order to benefit from this VAT exemption. The Commission has therefore decided to remove this exemption.

What are some decent Bluetooth headphones I can get off Ali that won't break in a month?

Cowin

AHAHAHAHAHA

I want to fuck my shit up literally and figuratively
recommend your shittiest and cheapest dev board fpga

So my chink TV box is here, it is safe to log with my regular Gmail into the Playstore?? That shit comes rooted already

Just get apkpure on there to download any apps you may need for android,google playstore is botnet cancer.

ya want spinz tv or the wookie lite google them up and you'll see them.

the builds take the work out of it for you to find vietnamese watercolours and shit.

Just ordered a bunch of stuff. Thoughts?

Who do you plan on spying on lol

yes

Um no one, in particular, I saw the user who bought the microphone the other day and I thought it was neato and its cheap so I got some to mess around with. The endoscope camera is for working on cars mostly. I'm still not sure what I'm gonna be doing with the GPS tracker, maybe my car, idk though. Mostly just impulse bought all of this. :)

I'm the user with the bug, still don't know what to do with it... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Please review the GPS tracker when you get it :)

will do. I think i'm gonna get a little plastic container and but the bug and power supply in that and put a switch between on the battery and the bug so I can turn it on and off. I want it to be a little nicer than a board with a mic on it.

>tfw item is so cheap that I can't buy it because the only payment option i can use has a lower limit

Honestly it sucks for importing, but that's the point. The whole 'under 22 euros' law was stupid anyway.

comrade comfy has a video review of the tracker

youtube.com/watch?v=N1X5MMGGbIw&vl=en

I had no idea he was Russian. How the fuck am I suppose to understand this review.

(that's not really comfy, I was making a joke)

oh, lmao. I saw that the name wasn't comfy on the channel but i had never watched one of his videos before so I didn't really think anything of it.

recommend me a chink wifi card for my raspi 2

Kodi box owner here, don't put your regular Gmail account, I created a new one for this and immediately Google detected irregular behavior. I'm going to install some anti malware on this shit

so i fell for the xiaomi pen meme.... it's actually pretty damn good.

Search up ugreen and get a usb wifi adaptor.

What are some good addons apart from exodus I should get on mine?

Friendly reminder that UK Kodi users are criminals.

>want to buy this ereader
>scared that xiaomi will release a $50 ereader with the same specs

Correos de Mexico is now checking EVERY package? They have no fucking shame, no wonder they take two months at least for me

>pirating shit continues to be illegal

more news at 10

the ruling that killed nyaa

>brexiters defending their country-sized orwellian jail
You know, there's a difference between 10 years in jail and a slap on your wrist (at most), like you would get on other more civilized countries for watching the last episode of Game of Thrones.

>look at reviews
>they're all in Engrish
>even the ones from UK and USA

Showered with my waterproof mp3 yesterday. The sound quality is neat.

It survived! The earphones that came with it have great grip too.

got my 1$ tism spinner =)