Apple is the WORST COMPANY OF ALL TIME!!!

OMFG I hate these morons that run this company. they will make things so complicated and broken, and people will still buy their shit... never purchased a single apple product and proud! FUCK APPLE!!!!!! youtu.be/3c5QCn0HNjk

Other urls found in this thread:

selfsolve.apple.com/deregister-imessage
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

usa government agencies have backdoor access to non free software, other news at 5

>never purchased a single apple product
How do you know you don't like it until you've tried it?

apple products twere not made for niggardly hands my sir! If you wish to use a device more suited for your culture might I suggest a firefoxOS phone?

dude, I am using a Mac right now! I just hate every fucking thing Apple puts out except their laptops. But even then this isnt really my own it's my company's. watch the video I posted. I want to break this fucking mac initto pieces. This is how Apple makes me feel every time I use their products. But I have to pass this test No choice.

Pushing back release date of next iPhone so faggots everywhere have to buy the current one until it gets the sales numbers they projected.

Shouldn't you be doing something more productive, like paying to remove some ransomeware, or something, or are you just a paid MS shill?

Apple treats their consumers like shit.

Not a really big Microsoft fan neither... But at least I can relax using Their products.

I only use an iphone because a good windows phone hasn't yet come to existence.

Top kek.

Had a nightmare using an iPhone. Apple didn't want to release my number When I switched to android. Till this day some apple users still cannot text me. I think I need to change the Sim card. It's the only way. Typical apple. I called them and everything. Did every single thing on the list. Like I said, They treat their consumers like shit.

>Apple didn't want to release my number When I switched to android.

That's because Apple has nothing to do with releasing your number, you need to talk to your phone provider. (AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, whatever...)

Maybe you are just blaming Apple whenever YOU do something stupid.

Reread what I said about texting. This isn't exactly about releasing your number.

Was already on the phone with my company, As well as Apple. This is nothing to do with what you're thinking. There's a thread on Apple's forums about this Since around 2011, n this issue Still hasn't been solved. Apple just doesn't care.

All that Microshit damage control... HAHAHHAHAH

Trying to divert away from THE WORST RANSOMWARE IN HISTORY?????

LMAO

Stay mad POOJEET!

Apple treats their customers better than any other tech company. If you ever have an issue you can at least go to their own stores and speak to a human being instead of spending 45 minutes on the phone being bounced around several pajeets who have no idea what's going on and who you can barely understand.

This is one of the reasons why their products are expensive with most of the other reasons being their OS development and upkeep. They're not cheap but they are the best in terms of a whole computing experience.

>standing in line for 6 hours with niggers to get your laggy ishit or fagbook fixed again

>fuck an entire company because one sub-division made a half-ass web course

meanwhile your channel has other videos about other products/companies that suck. seems like you're just an easily irritated guy.

Yeah, Until it comes to point where they don't know how to solve the problem And then all of a sudden have nothing to say. Then they kindly tell you to go away. You'll never understand this until you run into these problems.

Apple trash is for poorfags and retards that can't afford in-home warranties.

It's a good therapy. You should try it sometime.

fyi, Their 2016 course is exactly like this.

>treats their customers better than any other tech company

LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

>Androjeet implying iOS lag

Nice try Prakesh. Does your Nokia Asha have a feature where you can switch which of your 2 SIMs provides the 3G connection so you can evade samefaggotry? These days, after Angela's retail takeover there's virtually no queues for support matters. Standing in line for 6 hours would still be better than spending 1 hour on the phone with Indians who will fuck your shit up.

Why are you bringing your blog here, Pajeet?

Damage Control?

Yeah, obviously a damage control Microsoft is dying so he's upset and is hating on Apple.

It's just a transparent diversion.

>cherry picking
>damage control

kek

>Till this day some apple users still cannot text me

This is actually an issue with iMessage. Because you swapped to android without disabling it on the phone (or on their website), other iPhone users will always associate your number with iMessage first, meaning you'll never get the text.

See here selfsolve.apple.com/deregister-imessage

Their laptops are godlike for development. Unix machine with all the conveniences of a commercial OS. I don't wanna maintain a Linux machine, sorry autists.

And that fucking mouse pad scrolling functionality holy FUCK.

I hate apple but I can't live without this shit.

you don't need to throw those cunts money to try their shitty ass products, you know?

>t. mactoddler subhuman

>MUH EXPERIENCE

It's a trendy brand that poor Macfags treat as part of their identity.

>as part of their identity

Unlike you, I know macfags IRL. Its a computer, autismo. Nobody cares much about it and real life is not Sup Forums. All they know is that its more reliable and stable than winshit Walmart machines. Don't project your identity band aid consumer tech shit on other people.

>t. Sergeant Street Pooper

did u not read the part where i said i did EVERYTHING on the list? everything BUT switch my SIM card, which I will do when i get a new phone after this summer. I was on the phone with Apple and they had NOTHING to say. Apple is useless when they run into a wall. it's like they are ran by low IQ MORONS!

Are you 12? You type like you're 12.